[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to tell my dad that Im with a boyfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151229_022643.jpg (244 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151229_022643.jpg
244 KB, 2048x2048
My dad, doesn't like him, because he isn't "pure" anon's. His been with one chick, for about two years. And my father casting judgement on that. He is turning 20 next year, and I am 18. We meet around March, or February. He is a wonderful guy really, and I want my dad to know, that I am with him. The thing is, anon's, when we tried to make it official, one time and everybody is against it, because ya know he wasn't "pure", he kissed that girl, and because of that nobody, looks at him in good light, which is stupid, its because of our religion. We been sneaking out, meeting each other, Ive put alot in the line for him. Im scared that I may get kickout, people in this religion will look at me with no favour, but as time passes I don't give a single dam anymore, just care about the outlook on my father, and whether or not if I have a place to stay. The thing is I am still in highschool, wanna get out of there, before, I reveal it to everyone and move to tem buck two. And just make a run. Any advice =P?
>>
Well there's a few clear options:

1. Be patient and wait out high school. If you guys really like each other you'll both be willing to make sacrifices.

2. Sit your dad down and maturely explain to him why you think he is pure. Hell, bring your boyfriend with. Just explain it to him in a way that validates his beliefs that your boyfriend's a good guy.

Like I said before, if you guys both actually, really like each other, it's just a matter of time. This whole debacle is a test of maturity on both of your parts (you and your boyfriend). Don't fuck it up, act your age, and you'll be golden.
>>
You are 18 and free to make your own choices (or soon free), and your boyfriend's past is none of your family's business.

Tell your dad - and your whole family - that you expect them to just be happy for you, and not try to control your life and dictate your choices. And that if they can't do that, then you won't be in their lives any more. They have to choose between their stupid and controlling religious "morals" and having their child in their lives.

Because honestly that's what it sounds like it's come down to for you already. Lay it on the line, anon.
>>
>>16620453
>>16620497
Thank you anons, may love proveal!
And we will act in our age, thank you for the needed support. :)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.