[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to see my ex because she is dropping my stuff off... Convince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: paintings-by-shaina-craft-3.jpg (97 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
paintings-by-shaina-craft-3.jpg
97 KB, 600x583
About to see my ex because she is dropping my stuff off...

Convince me to keep my shit together
>>
>>16618125

lol, kiss her
>>
Drop kick her
>>
You'll make her throw that stuff at your head if you don't keep yourshit together.
>>
Correction, round house cock slap her
>>
OP here,

It is all over and was really quick
>>
>>16618152
How did it happen?
>>
>>16618155
I said thanks and asked if she left anything at my place and it looks like she didn't.

Lots of awkward smiling. She may or may not hit me up later.
>>
I think she expected me to say more or offer to talk but I didn't. I was in and out!
>>
>>16618171
>I was in and out!
That's probably why she left you in the first place
>>
>>16618180mother of burns kek
>>
>>16618165
Well luck then anon, but meditate if it's worth getting back together as it may be time to forget about her
>>
>>16618125
The obvious answer is to flip shit and beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>16618125
This happened with me where I had to see my ex because I had to drop her shit off at her house. Relationship had ended badly and I hated her guts. When I went to drop off her stuff she came out to my car and convinced me to come inside and fuck her. She literally did anything I wanted while we had sex and I even got to finish on her face(during our relationship she said she felt like getting on her knees was degrading so she would never blow me, so her getting on her knees so I could finish on her face was a huge deal). After the deed was done she tried to get me to hang out for a little, but I just put my pants back on and dipped. Haven't seen her since, but really don't regret a single second of the hate fuck. So satisfying after her vanilla bullshit sex for a year and a half.
>>
>>16618384
Unfortunately my tale didn't end up this way
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.