[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phimosis guy in the UK here. I was wondering if anyone could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Circumcision_illustration.jpg (27 KB, 400x430) Image search: [Google]
Circumcision_illustration.jpg
27 KB, 400x430
Phimosis guy in the UK here.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me roughly how long the entire process (from going to the GP to walking out of the hospital without a foreskin) takes on the NHS.

Also if anyone has any advice on how to handle the recovery period I'd be very grateful
>>
>>16617151
My dad had it done, I was young though so I don't remember much. He wasn't at the hospital for very long and he was back the same day. He said it was uncomfortable for a few weeks but didn't go into much more detail than that
>>
>>16617151
Just stretch it out like everyone else, idiot.
>>
Got one 2 or 3 years ago. I got partially sedated so i was awake the whole time. ( you will never forget the smell of your own skin being burnt ) I dont rememeber how long the whole proces took but after surgery i had little to no pain or discomfort. I heard it differs from pl to ppl though. I can tell you it sucks afterwards though. Having no skin anymore that is. I heard there are 2 different ways. One fullt circumcised and one half. I dont know what it depends on for getting one or the other.
>>
>>16617372
You cant "stretch" out phimosis. So you are the idiot here.
>>
>>16617891
Do frenuloplasty instead of circumsision, if a short bowstring is the problem. Foreskin can be stretched as long as nothing is holding it short.
>>
>>16617151
i had it done two years ago. Initial week after op is pretty lame, but afterwards it only gets better. In retrospect i'm glad i got full circuimcision and not only something which might prove as partial solution.

They do the operation under complete narcosis, so you have to stay one night post-op. It takes about two days for it to heal enough to be able to withstand contact.

After that it is probably different for each person, it took me about a month before i could wear any pants comfortably.

Biggest problem are obviously naughty thoughts. If i can provide any valuable advice: prepare several guranteed-turn-off pictures in your mind :D
>>
>>16617151
My husband had it done when he was 18. He was in and out of the hospital pretty quickly, but his junk was a mangled mess. He still has a giant numb scar on his frenulum. The doctor gave him medication to get rid of his boners, and all he could think was, "How the fuck am I going to get a boner like this?" Well, he forgot about morning wood and woke up the next day in agonizing pain. He was supposed to take these pills, break them in half, and snort whatever was in there to make them go down. He said it burned a lot. It was also incredibly tender to the touch, because the head was now exposed, and that caused him to get all the boners. So he had to wait a few months for it to stop while his head built up a "callous." He lost quite a bit of sensitivity, but he still enjoys sex and functions just fine.

Just prepare to have random, painful boners for a few months.
>>
>>16618847

+ if you can secure a week off work after the op, it'll be A LOT easier. i couldn't take free more than 3 days after, i so i had to bandage my tool if i didnt want to walk funny.

>>16618857

yea boners suck. early on especially since even a short one can return the condition several days back...

about the scars: i didnt have any particulary standing out - i guess it's about how good doctor you get for the op...
>>
>>16617891
Ive had phimosis and i stretched it out when i was 15-16. It only took a couple months.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.