[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna be brutally honest. I think I molested my little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: noose30n-1-web.jpg (30 KB, 970x812) Image search: [Google]
noose30n-1-web.jpg
30 KB, 970x812
I'm gonna be brutally honest. I think I molested my little niece. I feel like a disgrace , a failiure among many other other things. It wasn't penetration, but I was grbabbing at her crotch area. She thought I was just trying to tickle her , so no harm was done but what if I do something worse? I'm highschool age , so I have time to get better but what if I don't? Suicide seems like the best choice now, I'd be a disappointment to my entire family.
>>
>>16616626
I don't get it. You got an uncontrollable urge and just started pawing at her crotch out of the blue then stopped?
>>
>>16616636
No I got a hard on cause, well usually just being around her does that, and I starts feeling her up and stopped cause I relaized what I was doing
>>
Well, just don't do that in the future.
>>
What's the age gap? Don't feel too bad about what you did, just don't do it again. I messed around with my 3 years younger niece when I was 9-10 and we both turned out alright and have a decent relationship 20 years later.
>>
>>16616645
>I got a hard on cause, well usually just being around her does that
you're fucked up. get help.

>>16616653
if she's so young that she thinks him trying to touch her crotch as "tickling", she's too fucking young
>>
I think i did the same as you anon but i was younger. What i did was to forget about the incident cause you cant change what has done but you can prevent something like that never happend. Listen i dont know if you have the same "urges" as me but if it is always try to stay with friends and people you trust that you can go to and talk atleast keep them close. cause when you need to distract yourself for what you're doing go to someone with a comfortzone and start talking it helps. but dont talk about what you did talk about bullshit stuff. there is no need to scare someone with your unrightous behavior. Honestly i think the best way to solve this is to keep your hornyness low always think of something ugly when you're horny you move by instincts just try as hard you can to reject yourself from temptations you get a hang of it later on.
>>
kys
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.