[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found my old weed stash...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 62.jpg (45 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
62.jpg
45 KB, 800x533
So I found my old weed stash which is a tin box from a video game I bought years ago. I haven't touched this stash since April 2014 and I found some weed crystals clinging to the baggies I ripped open as well as some in the crevices of the box. I scooped as much as I can from the tip of my finger and poured it all in.

A little back story...I was addicted to weed when I was unemployed and underemployed. A lot of the money I had went towards it as well as my time. And boy did I spend a lot of time smoking weed--to the point of boredom and stagnance.

But tonight I'm tempted...is it safe to smoke weed that has been sitting around like that for over a year?
>>
>>16616119
Don't go back to a shitty habit. You're being tested.
>>
but I can really use a hit right now and quell my restlessness
>>
>>16616146
A hit now, 2 tomorrow, before you know it you'll be doing it multiple times a day.
>>
a part of me wants that...to just space and zone out, numb everything again. I know I shouldn't and I know I've been down this path several times.

I know my cycle of loving each stash at the beginning and at the end of having them, but going through hell in the middle where I just get so numb and so bored...

right now my focus is on that start and end
>>
Don't fuck this up
Sell that shit to a friend, OP. It's a Win/Win
>>
it's just one hit and I don't have any friends who smoke weed.
>>
>>16616188
Don't do it, OP. That's my advice.
>>
>>16616119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_DPW8hKTI

Don't do it brah. I used to smoke over a gram of dro a day for 13 years. I haven't smoked in 2 years now. I know you didn't smoke as much as me. So have some self control and don't do it.

I can still be around people that smoke and I do like to smell it, and I'd lie if I said I didn't want to smoke sometimes but I've made it this far.
>>
>>16616239
that's inspiring thanks, and that video LOL that helped get the stress off a bit
>>
After talking to a friend and getting your messages here, I decided not to hit it.

there's a blizzard outside right now where I live...I don't care. I'm throwing this pipe away. Thank you guys.
>>
>>16616132
This. Do you believe in signs OP?

Consider the hances of randomly finding your old stash, then randomly find some weed leftovers in it for you to randomly light up another for the good old days.

You're being tested OP and you're a retard to even think about stupid old habits.
>>
>>16616432
read this:

>>16616282
>>
>>16616119
DON'T DO IT!
I did this same shit with cigarettes TWICE!
You think you're stronger now, but your body will remember everything when you take the first dip into an old habit and want it even more. Get away from it and don't look back. I took up smoking the third time because I found a lighter and pack of cigs (some shitty hipster brand I didn't even like) stashed in a stairwell and decided to just smoke one. I kept the thing and smoked all of them over the next few weeks, then I wanted more and was like, "Eh, I've already picked it back up. What's the harm in smoking one more pack?"

If you had problems with it before, then GTFO! Don't give yourself an opportunity to fall back in the hole again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.