[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Educated Anon Advice - Eggs in one basket?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: dfgsdfgasd.png (102 KB, 298x398) Image search: [Google]
dfgsdfgasd.png
102 KB, 298x398
19, Been red pilling hard since Grade 10, iv studied and dived into the negative truths of the world. Contrast to when i was a kid and the world seemed so perfect with out flaw. At this time in my life i slowed down on school work and spent days of my free time popping red pills of knowledge. I went through negative phases, Shroom experiences, some form of enlightenment. Iv grown and still have a lot to learn. Iv have had a hard time switching from learning the truth to actually changing the world around me. It seems as if 95% of the population is either Blue Pilling or Purple Pilling. [Red Pill: Researched and has full awareness of the reality of the world - - - Blue Pill: Disillusioned and unaware of the injustice to human kind - - - Purple Pill: Tasted the red pill yet remains neutral by acting as a blue pill (Many people are purple pills and often have a "Fuck It" attitude towards life)

I believe people need an icon, "Eggs in one basket" ... The idea of revolution being characterized into a single person and through this characterization prove my self to the people, show them i know how to revolution. I mean no one has ever tried it? Now this level of operation would be life dedication to certain skills: Coding, Public Speaking, Educating, Manipulation, etc.

First i would educate: Youtube Videos(Fraud Economy, Basic Red pill stuff, Truth)
Code: Create a new type of social media platform(Something that actually connects people)
Public Speaking: Educating people in my own area
Manipulation: Famous part, i need to get lyrical and spit fucking bars. Revolution doesn't happen sitting on a fucking computer. People need to bump to the idea of revolution. Through public speak and practice i will lyrically spit truth.

All in all, i just want to know. Fellow Anons do you think its possible, if i can nail all those subjects to perfection. Could it get people to rise up quicker, revolutions inevitable...
>>
>>16616098
You sound like an immature faggot.
>>
>>16616098
>19
There's your problem right there kid. It's okay though you're young.

Just to play devil's advocate a little. Out of those certain "skills" you listed you forgot history and economics to name a few that would be very vital to understanding how to incite a revolution....

Then I read your post again and noticed this
>get lyrical and spit fucking bars
Okay, never mind you really are a young and dumb kid.
>>
>>16616098

you sound even more deluded than you described your childhood self.
>>
Economics i understand, this was the biggest eye opener as to how people are oppressed in modern society. "Spit barzz" The only thing i am good with is hip hop/ Rap and hey this very idea fucks with the estabilishment and if thats not the most gangster idea then i don't know what is. Either way i still know what i know, being immature is part of the revolution. Getting away from the society standard.
>>
holy fuck you're going to shoot go some place aren't you?

with that level of autism it's inevitable.
>>
if u have to ask a transesophogeal toepainting board.... youre not going to make any impact ever lol

just go to college and get a sociology degree, then wait tables
>>
>>16616197
Good thing I already saw SW in a packed theater this weekend and didn't get killed by OP.
>>
I mean fuck steve jobs was homeless, anythings possible, only really matters if you believe.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.