[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you expect your gf to give head? Do you expect your gf to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: vining.jpg (95 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
vining.jpg
95 KB, 600x739
Do you expect your gf to give head?
Do you expect your gf to initiate sex?
What frequency?
How upset would you be if she stopped entirely?
>>
>>16613785
Yes
Yes
At least every other day
I'd dump her
>>
Im a rare type of guy, honestly a solid 8/10. not trying to be flexfag though

Id suggest that she doesnt have to but if she insist...

enough to where its awkward as time passes

at first id say weekly or a little more but as time passes less and less

i wouldn't be upset but id wonder why
>>
No head is awful. I wouldn't be in a relationship, god forbid marry, someone who doesn't give head.

GF initiating sex is nice, but not something I've really ever come to expect.

Frequency? If I only see her twice a week, we better be having sex at least once each time.

If she stopped entirely with sex, I would stop entirely with being her boyfriend. If I'm going to be just friends with someone, I'd rather it be another guy.
>>
>>16613785
>Do you expect your gf to give head?
No, but she does it every day anyway.

>Do you expect your gf to initiate sex?
No, but she initiates more than I do.

>What frequency?
2-3 times a week for sex is the lowest she's ever done. Usually more like 4-5 in actuality. If it's a period week or a week when she's just not in the mood, she still sucks me off.

>How upset would you be if she stopped entirely?

I'd be bummed that it stopped, but honestly, I could go my entire life without sex and be just fine. It feels great and is fun, but I'm not dependent on it or anything.
>>
File: 1445194596285.jpg (207 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1445194596285.jpg
207 KB, 960x768
>>16613785
No, I don't like it
Yes
Sometimes
She has already :(
>>
I don't think you guys get it, the sex hasn't stopped, she just doesn't initiate. I have sex with her whenever I want. That didn't really bother me until I thought about it and I realized she hasn't given me head to completion in over a year. I feel like I should be upset but at the same time we fuck all the time so maybe I can't complain
>>
>>16613785

im gay. for some reason most guys i meet are obsessed with sucking dick which sucks cuz i dont like it at all, nor do i like giving head. love eating out a hot ass tho.

generally i initiate sex at first. but after the first week my partner does. i tend to lay down the law and say 'not now' then do it in an hour anyway.
>>
>>16613785
>Do you expect your gf to give head?
In general nope. My gf absolutely loves doing it though

>Do you expect your gf to initiate sex?
In general, yes. Because i like a 50/50 approach and get bored if I have to do all the work.

>What frequency?
Doesn't really matter. I have a high drive but I can wait. With my girlfriend, there was a point where we were down to once a month because we live far away enough it's tough to meet except on weekends, and we both had super busy schedules.

>How upset would you be if she stopped entirely?
Gigantic red flag that suggests things in our relationship have gone horribly wrong. I'm a strong believer in open lines of communication and that sex, communication, and trust, are all strongly interlinked, so if one of those dwindles, it suggests that the rest of it is in danger too.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.