[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes a woman out of your league?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1441431408286.jpg (70 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1441431408286.jpg
70 KB, 500x350
Aside from physical appearance (let's say she is a 7/10), what makes a woman out of reach?
>>
>>16613511
The fact that she's a woman.
>>
I wouldn't date someone way more stupid, less ambitious or less emotionally stable than me.
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>16613539
By less intelligent, do you mean his mental acuity or his level of education? Let's say the woman has a Master and the guy is a fireman (no college education), is she immedietly out of reach for him?
>>
>>16613551
Not OP, but I have a friend who is a gamer working at GameStop and is married to a 7/10 nurse practitioner.
>>
>>16613551
His mental activity, mostly.
Basically, I wouldn't date someone I can't have an intelligent conversation with. I'd also like to be with someone who shares some of my interests (art, politics and science related stuff). So some sort of education, even if not necessarily formal, matters to me.
>>
>>16613530
My nigga
>>
When she's in plat and I'm in silver.
>>
>>16613511

If you can't outsmart a woman, you're literally fucked
>>
>>16613511
A woman who is out of my league is a woman who is:

>Smarter than me
>Wittier than me
>More sociable than me
>Makes more money than me
>Is fitter than me
None of the above is difficult to achieve so most women are out of my league.
>>
>>16613530
Kek
>>
>>16613791
Is the age gap a big deal? Let's say she is 27 (I am 22), lives with a roommate, has a master, has way more friends than you but makes less money?
>>
>>16614603
Usually women date up and men date down. So as a younger guy it's more difficult to get older women as they often see you as immature. But, you do have a chance since you make more money than her and women love that green.
>>
>>16613511

>what makes a woman out of reach?

When you put her on a pedestal she doesn't belong on.
>>
>>16614614
How can you end up putting a woman on a pedestal? I talk to this woman around once a month to not look needy and sometimes brunch with her but she almost never initiates conversation. She is shy and introverted...or that's what ahe says. I am not Chad enough to give her the tingles or I am not able to create attraction.
>>
A woman seems out of my league when she seems like a better person than me. If she's living her dreams, helping people or animals in need, is very kind and caring, etc.
>>
>>16614920
>shy and introverted
>talk to her once a month

you sir are a genius with the romance game
>>
Smarter, and a sharp dresser usually makes me feel like a grill isn't for me
>>
>>16614942
At first I texted her often and didn't really know her but I figured she is the busy type and doesn't like needy men so I tried a different approach and well...didn't work.
>>
>>16614959
after a certain point, if you haven't asked her out, you've lost
>>
>>16613557
My ex was way out of my league. Girls see value in men outside of looks. It's the only trait they have that I'm a bit jealous of. They can look at a man and find attraction in tons of different shit. I know fatties with girlfriends that I would consider myself lucky to have.

The worst part is that I had to realize my looks weren't why I wasn't getting laid. I just have a shit personality sadly.
>>
>>16614963
Is brunching considered as asking her out? Because I often did and doesn't like clubbing. We also ate a few times together at her place (late evening) but I tried a few moves and she wasn't receptive. I guess she was out of reach. She couldn't get over her previous relationship.
>>
>>16614971
That's probably what it is. I find that trying to figure out why someone doesn't like you is pointless and just makes you self doubt.
>>
>>16614972
But it forces me to improve even more. It has been an emotionnal drain for over a year, literally like a cancer but at the same time, it's what keeps me going. It isn't healthy or good but it's like a part of me keeps saying "you should have done THAT, you fucked up here and here are the things you can do to get her back".

I am hopeless
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.