[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl I haven't talked to since middle school left my messages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
A girl I haven't talked to since middle school left my messages of "Hey, How've you been?" On seen, I sent one extra question mark an hour after the first message. Should I send her something asking why she's not answering or what? We were friends in middle school.

mesage went like this

2:30 PM
"Hey, Long time no see :)"
"How've you been?"
3:30 PM
"?"

seen
Would It be weird If i sent something, Or should I stop bugging her?
>>
>>16612648
Wow dude you're going to scare her off.

Slow your role.
>>
>>16612651
Are you being serious?
It's been 6 hours since I sent her something.
>>
>>16612648
Stop bugging her anon. It will save you the embarrassing feeling you feel when you send another and its on "seen". wait a few days for a response, if not give up
>>
>>16612660
yes fuck off and stop messaging her you creep
>>
>>16612648

Women love to play the game of "if i dont respond im not a shitty person for hurting feelings"

Basically she doesnt want to talk to you. If you continue to message her you wont get a response
>>
>>16612648
You need to learn to take a fucking hint bro!
She isn't going to respond. She knows that you can see when she reads the message. She's not interested in having a conversation or else she would reply. Simple as that. If she replied even in a platonic way you would assume she is interested. Because of this, she will not respond instead of taking the chance of a pitiful dude like you falling for a girl over a Facebook message. Move on.
>>
>>16612698
Should I ask her why she isn't responding? We were pretty good friends in middle school.
>>
>>16612720
No. Shes a vapid cunt and will ignore you. She will ignore you no matter what you say and if you continue to send messages youll just be the creepy guy
>>
>>16612722
why are bitches such bitches
>>
>>16612688
Should I at least reply with "whatever" to let her know she hurt my feelings?
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
>>16612735
No unless you want to be a pussay
>>
>>16612735
MOVE ON
>>
>>16612735
lmfao is this nigga serious???
>>
>>16612735
Yes, that will teach her.
>>
>>16612735
She do not care about your feelings shitstain.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.