[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does every girl I date outright mentions having kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: XtyBnsD.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
XtyBnsD.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
Why does every girl I date outright mentions having kids?
>>
>>16612245
They want kids.
>>
It's probably a sign that you're a good dude.
>>
Congrats OP!

You're a beta provider! Enjoy lapping up the cum from her last 23 "mistake" guys
>>
>>16612245
They are testing your values.
>>
>>16612267
>>16612249
Well, that's good to know. Thanks.

>>16612258
Bro, I'm 19, she's 18. What the fuck?
>>
If she's just talking abstractly, that's good. If shows she has forethought, is serious about relationships, and understands the importance of finding a compatible partner.

If she's talking concrete, as in the near future with you, that's a bad sign. It shows she rash and maybe not that sane.
>>
because they want to get it straight early on because having kids is an instant deal breaker for most guys under 30
>>
>>16612245
I can't speak for them because their motivations could be batshit crazy like other anons have pointed out. They could be way too over eager and wanting to get too serious too soon, in which case you need to run very far away. But there's a possibility some of them think the way I do, and that's to discuss the issue early on because I do not want kids, and that's a dealbreaker for a lot of people. I don't want to waste anyone's time if what they want long term does not align with what I want.
>>
>>16612340

It's because you're in the fucking south, white boy. Move to someplace where women aren't primarily considered baby farmers.
>>
Because they don't want to waste their time dating a guy who doesn't want kids. Why are you all overanalysing this?
>>
>>16612368
I'm a chick in the pacific northwest.
>>
>>16612298
>Bro, I'm 19, she's 18. What the fuck?

She's been fucking around since she was 14 and is ready for a serious commitment.
>>
>>16612392
not always true. i was fucking this 21 yo milf who lost her virg at 19 and conceived the first time.
>>
>>16612392
lol, we're not from a fucking farm or something, we're both from the city where everyone is at least 25 when they have kids.
>>
My gf does this all the time... I love kids I go along with it, we've only been dating like 3 months but hell why not hypothesis about the future. We both know we're talking like 5+ years into the future tho so no biggy chances are we won't even be together then. My advice is have fun with it haha don't read too much into a girl who likes to think big picture I mean it's what we're biologically build for after all
>>
>>16612384
Me too, wanna be friends? :-)
>>
if youre just dating them and they mention having kids WITH YOU they are probably crazy

if its just mentioning having kids like a passing thought, thats just something they have in mind nothing more

>>16612298
youre fucking 19, its just something theyre thinking about, dont overthink
>>
>>16612245
I don't know the exact answer to your question, but I know this : DON'T FUCKING DO IT
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.