[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister has become an idiot over the course of the past 3 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: trainspotting.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
trainspotting.png
2 MB, 1600x900
So, as much as i hate to say it my sister has become a bitch.

I'm a 19M and she's 21 y/o and honestly i don't know what to do about it or if i can even do something about

When we were growing up we always got along pretty well and she was overall a cool person to be around. We watched movies or animes together and she had pretty good taste in music. She was an interesting person

We had gotten very close and then slowly she began to get more distant. She doesn't want to watch movies anymore or do anything like that, she listens to shitty music 24/7 at full volume and if you tell her anything oh boy she's gonna make a huge fucking fuzz about it and you're gonna wish you never said anything to her in the first place.

Also whenever i talk to her she won't shut up about how she got so drunk the other night or how he hooked up with this guy or how she did countless bitch moves on this other dude and i have to stand there and act like if i care or as if i aprove of her actions when i don't and i really wish thing would go back to normal.

She's currently in college and she's probably going to stop living with me in the next year so i tought it would be nice to make thing up but i'm not really sure if i can. She has become the kind of person i hate and i don't really know how to tell her or what to do about

It seemed to start happening after she broke up with his boyfriend (they were together for like 5 years or something) but i don't think that's the only reason why she's acting like she's now

pic unrelated
>>
She is going through college and a lot of girls and guys get caught up in the party scene. Probably because its the best party scene of a young persons life. Once she graduates things kinda of slow down as everyone gets jobs and responsibilities, family ect.
>>
>>16611764
So you gonna fuck her or what?
>>
So what do you want advice with?
If it's about getting your sister to return to how she used to be you're gonna have to wait until she gets older and uglier and she's forced to settle down.
>>
>>16611764
Your sister has grown up and you haven't. It's OK. People change over time. Get used to it. You're 19 and have no fucking idea. The older you get the more you'll see your friends and family drift away from you. Let your sister be.
>>
>>16611793
Yeah i guess you are right, i'm just scared she stays like this forever. It feels terrible to see a person who you grew up with become the kind of person you hate
>>16611804
Worst fetish
>>16611807
I don't really know, i guess i'm tired of dealing with her shit every day.

I'm probably going to end telling her the truth and it's going to hurt but i can't stand her anymore
>>
>>16611819
I'm not really sure about that.

In fact it feels like she hasn't matured at all. She has gone back to the whole highscool girl phase and it's unbearable to put up with.

Also i don't know where you are from but in my country family is a pretty big deal.
>>
>>16611823
>I'm probably going to end telling her the truth and it's going to hurt but i can't stand her anymore
Yeah do that. Otherwise she'll keep coming at you with retarded bullshit.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
your sister got a taste for the black cock... there is no return to normal domestic life. Deal with it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.