[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I leave my rural shit hole? No seriously. I'm too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 500x334
How do I leave my rural shit hole? No seriously. I'm too important to be here.
>>
>>16611504
>not wanting to further the time-honored values of ranching and farming
>thinks he's too important and should go to the city and live in poverty and struggle as opposed to keep centuries old traditions alive and out of the hands of creep companies like Monsanto
>>
>>16611511
This

why do you have such a huge ego? why do you think you're so fucking important OP? what is it that makes you so special and important. If you were smart you would figure out a way out. dumb is all you are, you're stupid.
>>
>>16611538
There's no resources and the city is impossible to live in
>>
>>16611556
I will trade you my 700 sqft apartment with my stressful job for your life please
>>
>>16611504
Perhaps you should kill yourself instead. Yes... That sounds perfect.
>>
>>16611504
sell everything you don't need to survive and be fairly comfortable

throw the rest of your shit in trashbag, buy a bus ticket to the city

go to a used outdoor shop and get yourself a backpack for your shit

go to police station and tell them you're looking for homeless shelter for the night

go to library and make resume following examples online and using friends as references for jobs if need be

apply for jobs online

look up your local public services office while at the library and go there to apply for foodstamps

walk the town looking for help wanted ads, pass out resume

use your first paycheck to get your own place found on craigslist rooms for rent
>>
>>16611504
Just fucking leave. You'll be satisfied once you get to the city and suck dicks in the corner for burritos
>>
being smart and getting a scholarship to a good college is how i got out OP
>>
>>16611504
I'd trade you if I could. I would love to live a slower paced rural area with space, plants, trees, nature, white people.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.