[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Typical Cheating Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1419960252212.jpg (241 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1419960252212.jpg
241 KB, 1920x1200
I wanna know your thoughts on this.

>move back into college this spring
>my gf of a few years is going there now
>find out she's literally moving into the room next to a girl's (who doesn't go there anymore, but her suitemates still are) who i cheated on said gf with a long time ago
>We weren't talking well and our relationship was shitty at that point
>other girl with emotional problems gets my attention, come over her apartment often
>Break it off with her because i see how wrong of a person i was to do so
>walking with gf up to same apartment over a year later
>heart drops as she opens the door to the suitemate i met back then who knows i was with other girl
>she doesn't say anything and neither do i
>still wondering if that was the girl my gf is swapping rooms with
>still wondering if she's said anything to my gf
>still wondering if she'll say anything or if she'll be there this spring
>scared shitless over something i fucked up long ago since gf and me are great now

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if my gf cheated on me while i was away but the fact is that she'll have proof of me doing it to her and i won't.

What do i do? Nothing? Wait? Tell her and ruin my future? Our future?
>>
Should've told her long ago, Asshole, if you truly felt bad and weren't going to do it again. You deserve whatever she gives you.
>>
>>16611425
Well, if she was never going to find out then yeah, never tell her.
You confess to relieve yourself of the burden of guilt, but it never makes the other person feel better. Confessing is probably the most selfish thing you can do.

In this case however, she's probably going to find out from the other party so you're pretty fucked. I would suggest committing sepuku for acting so dishonorably.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.