[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok guys so i need a little help my girlfriend is amazing yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1388298768446.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1388298768446.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
ok guys
so i need a little help
my girlfriend is amazing
yet i still can't get over the fact that she's slept with a lot of people
6 people this year
and i've only slept with 3 (including her) ever
how do i get past this, i really like her and want this to go somewhere but this has been digging away at me for ages
>>
Grow up or dump her so she doesn't have to keep watering your pansy ass.
>>
>>16611180
those dudes probably wish she was still around while youre there fucking her whenever you want

you win, they lose

>>16611195
horrendous name. a girl that will break the rules? are you 12?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Bang her in the ass
>>
>>16611224
thank you anon
kinda makes me feel better about the whole situation
>>16611215
i've already asked, she said no :(
>>
Of the people I've encountered on my travels - if I leave them with only 4 words, I ask them to be: Question Everything, Understand Yourself.

Figure out why this idea bothers you. Is it some personally held value that isn't in line with hers? If so - you have to decide whether to continue to hold the value, or to come to peace with it. Clearly, the fact that she's put more strange dick in her this year, than you've put your dick in over your lifetime doesn't bother her - so the problem....isn't in her head.

Why do you feel this way? What's making you feel this way? Who instilled this value on you? And will this be important in the next 3 years?

Keep asking questions until answers start making sense.

That being said: From a personal understanding of what's going on, and having been there before - it's a fabrication and a desire to avoid labels society applies to people, held by the sensitive party. You don't want to be known as the guy who banged the girl who banged the rest of the football team...because society has decided the act to be shameful. Learn to think for yourself and establish your own acceptability lines - and let the rest of the world think what they will. If she's a slut to you - stop dating her. If that's not the case, this really isn't an issue, now, is it?
>>
>>16611284
>keep acting like you're deep with useless mental masturbation and you can delude yourself into thinking youre not chronically depressed

gimp
>>
>>16611302
I suppose this is one of those "to each their own" moments. I'm sorry you don't see value in coming to an understanding of self/problems prior to implementing a solution. I wish you luck with your endeavors.
>>
>>16611284
i know why i think the way i do
it's because my first girlfriend at around 16 cheated on me with 4 different guys in a 3 month period
all of which were over 20
it made me feel insignificant, like i was nothing compared to every other dude she slept with
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.