[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do when I'm 21 finishing a PolSci. degree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: t.jpg (26 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
26 KB, 361x330
What should I do when I'm 21 finishing a PolSci. degree (which was an utter fucking waste of my life and I hate myself for) and now looking at likely 0 job prospects and my family and girlfriend are all getting like really excited for me and telling me how they can't wait to see how my life unfolds when really I'm just going to fail and they're all going to have to slowly come to the realization that I'm an absolute fuck up…
>>
File: Exhort.jpg (575 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Exhort.jpg
575 KB, 1200x1200
Your job prospects will be even worse if you drop out without getting that degree.
>>
>>16610742
>>16610748
I take a whiskey drink. I take a coffee drink. And when I have to poop, I use the kitchen sink.
>>
Try to see if you can squeak a minor in a field with better job prospects out of your remaining classes. Depending on the program you're in and the courses you've taken already, it may even be possible to finagle your way into a double-major. Talk with your adviser about this.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.