[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I need some advice on some unfamiliar territory. In
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: gary.jpg (5 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
gary.jpg
5 KB, 192x192
Okay so I need some advice on some unfamiliar territory.

In a few days I'm going out to dinner with a girl I like and she wants to just go as a friends thing. The only issue is I have a massive crush on her and it seems kind of hard for me to just go as a friends thing. She knows that I like her somewhat but I've never made any blunt/straightforward remarks about it. Should I just keep it as a friends thing or is there something else I should say/do?
>>
>>16610462

Everything you do from now on is going to be hyper analyzed.

Even if this isn't an official date she might be seeing if you are totally nuts beforehand.

Control your parts boy
>>
Bro.

OK I'm going to give you serious advice.

"Hi femanon, I think you're a cutie and I don't want to just be your friend.

If you arent down for that I'm going to move on.

So will I see you at 6?"

For yourself and for her.
If you are there to date her don't be dishonest with her, it looks weak, its dishonest and its unmanly.
You also shouldn't be friendzoning yourself, value yourself more. Treat yourself well go get what you want. And that's not to friendzone yourself with this gal.
>>
>>16610496
This is the best advice anyone could give you.
>>
File: Wine.png (130 KB, 650x551) Image search: [Google]
Wine.png
130 KB, 650x551
>>16610462
Why did she agree to go with you?
>>
>>16610496
I would shit my pants if I got a text like that.

My boyfriend was in your situation. I was convinced we were just friends. He was clever and light about it and turned it into a date. We went to a nice restaurant, he looked good, he was confident and talked a lot. He paid for the dinner which definitely sent a powerful message, especially since no guy had ever taken me out to dinner before. We hung out at the park. When I dropped him off he boldly kissed me and left not saying any word.

He says it took him some serious guts to do it but it all seemed very chill on the spot. We're 1,5 year in. He's pretty awesome.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.