[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I told myself I was never going to love anyone, I was going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1445367180226.gif (121 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
1445367180226.gif
121 KB, 500x301
I told myself I was never going to love anyone, I was going to be alone for the rest of my life, and I was happy with that. I fell in love with this girl. Problem is this was never suppose to happen, and I feel bad when I don't talk to her, and I feel like she doesn't care to talk to me anymore, because when we talk we don't talk for very long, and she ends it with lame excuses or I have to go. What do I do about this? Also Ill be seeing her next month, I just hate how I am now.
>>
>I told myself I was never going to love anyone
there's your problem OP.
elaborate, why are you gonna see her next month?
>>
>>16610245
Maybe to see if there's a reason to even be friends with her, I just don't know anymore at this point. I was planing this before I started feeling like this. I just don't know.
>>
>>16610261
okay anon, you wanna hear my honest opinion? from what very little you said about her, she doesn't seem like she's particularly interested, since you said you feel like she doesn't care to talk to you anymore. but on the other side, you like her, and even if you're not sure about what to do, just act like you would and see how things go. I mean, there has to be a reason for you to like her right?
>>
>>16610319
Yeah there was, I don't it anymore, well what the reason was. She changed since she moved, yeah she has a better life, she's happier. Before she moved she use to be horrible, and use to say she loved me and everything. I use to be distant. It's like we switched in personality.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.