[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, My girlfriend has feelings for another guy but she still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1007589178.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1007589178.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
Hi,
My girlfriend has feelings for another guy but she still loves me...
We've been crying our souls out to eachother for a couple of days now...I love her with all my soul and don't want to break up with her...She says she could not cheat on me because I am the greatest thing that happened to her...I really need some help...What should I do? Pic unrelated...
>>
she's just afraid of being alone, that's why she says she still loves you

deep down she wants the other guy, she just haven't moved on because she doesn't think it's safe to do it right now
>>
This
>>16609825

The relationship is over.
>>
Seperate for now. A couple days. Tell her it's hard to be with her when she has feeling for someone else.

She will either
A.) miss you the whole time and come back
B.) go sleep with the other guy and stay with him
C.) go sleep with the other guy and get cum'd & dump'd, then come crying back to you

A is acceptable. B is unfortunate for you but also okay. C is the most fucked up and will lead to 2-4 years of hot tears and arguments about it before you both get over it (if you want her back and can still stand each other's company.)
>>
>>16609825
Confronted her about this scenario already, she says that its not true...She can't let me go, and she does not want to hurt me...goddamnit why are girls so complicated...
>>
>>16609825
/thread

Don't be delusional OP, it's over.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.