[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just an insecure girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1401490358597.gif (872 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1401490358597.gif
872 KB, 500x321
should i still ask her to come over on NYE?

backstory:

>drunk text a girl on tinder for shits and giggles
>hit it off great
>get her number
>she lives in another state, about 140 miles away
>after a month of texting daily we decide to meet up
>she stayed at my house for a couple of days
>we got pretty well along with each other
>had unplanned sex
>get a long love letter from her
>meet up throughout 3 months twice again for 3,4 days
>i actually left my state the first time alone for her
>thoughts about her last relationship arise
>she feels guilty about it ended
>tells me she wants to get in control off that feeling
>be a week ago
>tells me she can't see us two being together
>days before that we talked about our plans for sylvester
>thank her for her christmas gift
>be yesterday
>we write for an hour
>she writes like what she said last week never happened
>i write as short as i can
>she gives me more details, more information than i asked for
>she says "i'm going to bet gn8"
>i answer "sleep well gn8"
>she answers "you toooo"

just misinterpreting too much into that?
i mean, she could've just gone to sleep after i've said her sleep well, but she explicitly wrote you too, with all those "o"s.
>>
just bumping

she's not behaving like someone who just broke up with a guy a week ago.
she's not trying to get distance between us, through short answers, she's seeking out for the discussion.

if i break up with someone, i give him time to process the break up, maybe after some weeks ask how he's feeling, and maybe ask if he's ok with the "sort of friendship" i told him we could be in if he's interested, but not the way she is acting like right now.

i'm really confused /adv/
>>
Welcome to womans psychology 101. Women like to break up, but still be friends! They say things then don't remember what they said minutes hours days later! Some still want to be fuckbuddies until someone else comes along!
>>
>>16609054
but why is she doing that with a guy who lives miles n miles away from her?
is the only thing she wants out of this some emotional support?
>>
>>16608926
invite her over for NYE and see where the ride takes you. Sounds pretty weird, but whatever.

Try not to have feelings for her, cause you might just be her rebound or whatever.
>>
>>16609184
we both have feelings for one another though.

not sure if she will accept my invitation, if she doesn't want "us".
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.