[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is it when you can't remember some periods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 194x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 194x196
What exactly is it when you can't remember some periods of time?
Last night i was on the computer and i have no memory of what i was doing and when i "woke up" ( i wasnt asleep; it was more like realising where i was, what i was doing) i saw it was 10pm so i decided to go check on my mom and eat something but when i get to the kitchen i see that it's actually 1am but i dont remember any time passing and obviously i dont take 3h to go from my bedroom to my kitchen..
>>
I believe it's called derealization. It's no different then when your driving and you forgot how you got from point A to point B. If it happens often, I'd seek help. It can be caused by sleep deprivation and a plethora of others things.
>>
>>16608919
did anything anyone might describe as traumatic happen to you recently?

>>16609134
no, derealization is a state where you are perfectly conscious and can remember everything that happens to you, but everything feels unreal as if you were in a dream, movie or a video game
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.