[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose wisely.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Which would you choose? This is not for me.
>>
I'd tell them to both run from whoever made this chart, because they obviously don't respect these people and are a giant asscunt.
>>
I would choose none tbqh FAMILILA
>>
N E I T H E R
E
I
T
H
E
R

but what do i know, im an attractive female with essentially unlimited options. you better pick fast before they both forget about you!
>>
>>16608288
Build wall
>>
Neither. Why bother with these two when there are heaps of guys I'd like more out there?
>>
>makes me happy
thats the most important i think

>>16608298
lol
>>
>>16608298
Exactly why settle when you can have a 7 foot tall 15 inch big black cock and a contract with the chicago bulls
>>
>choosing people based off pros and cons
Yeah, humans are more complex than that...
>>
Neither. Neither of these options show enough compatibility for a successful relationship. And it's better to be single than in a relationship that won't work.
>>
>>16608303
Exactly. Why settle for a guy who's 5'10" and overweight or '6 inches of height'?
>>
>>16608288
Guy 1
Guy 2 is a loser
>>
>metal listed con
guy 1 please
>>
those pros and cons are totally fucked up, and nobody can really choose from that information because it's really subjetive

dude 2 seems quite stereotypical and boring, and it's clear you hate dude 1

and are there really such huge sluts arounds caring that much about penises?

so, clearly neither
>>
you really can't choose a partner by lists like this. my bf is a mix of both

and it's pretty obvious which you're trying to get people to pick, anon
>>
>>16608288
>cut
>con
Clearly made by a robot
>>
>>16608288
The first guy is 6 inches tall, 130lbs with a barbaric uncut penis?

Guy 2 wins by default.
>>
>>16608293
This. OP seems very basic.
>>
>>16608288
The second one, cause he reminds me of myself
>tfw con: 5'10"
>>
>>16608288
Guy 1 is 6'5 and 130 lbs?
Either leave or make him a sandwitch!
>>
>>16608293
This.

Also if you dislike the left guy, why would you even consider marriage with him?
Just because one of the pros is that he can make a lot of money? You even dislike him for his ethnicity??
Wow, you are horrible and both should didge you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.