[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love Letter to Planned Parenthood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450814959898.jpg (46 KB, 500x603) Image search: [Google]
1450814959898.jpg
46 KB, 500x603
I know abortion is a touchy subject, and I know I'll probably be called a whore, etc. etc., but I would like to take the opportunity to make a "thank you, planned parenthood" thread.

I went into the ER for a really bad flu, found out it was just viral, but also that I was pregnant. Because I'm less than 9 weeks, I am able to take a two part pill in the privacy of my home, with the comfort and support of my loved ones, without having to sit in a cold chair and have my uterus scraped right away.

The abortion pill costs less than any anti-anxiety medication I've ever taken in my entire life.

I know it sounds like I don't care, but I do. The person who was the other half of this pregnancy is a kind and generous person whom we've just been mutually hooking up and chilling together.
He would definitely support any decision I had.
Thank you planned parenthood, for providing me with the most insanely comforting care I could have expected.
I expected my folks to kick me out and I was preparing to "start a life from the bottom". But I just need to take a few pills and I can deal with the trauma while still living a life undisturbed to the naked eye.

Thank you, planned parenthood, and thank you to my loved ones for being there for me.

If you don't like this thread fuck you.
>>
I think everybody here understands not wanting kids m8.
Lucky you found out. Take care
>>
>>16607435

Thank you. Seriously think the stars aligned to warn me about this. Lucky is an understatement.
>>
I dont like it.
Babies are wonderful and have a right to live
>>
Lol just Falcon punch the stomach
>>
>>16607446
I know rite :^) lool
>>
>>16607432
You go girl,do you boo
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.