[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice pls? I went to a party out of town and met a guy who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1451098791505.jpg (246 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1451098791505.jpg
246 KB, 848x480
Advice pls?

I went to a party out of town and met a guy who I really like that also seemed equally interested. We flirted and ended up talking a lot on social media. He admitted that he was going through a recent breakup and I supported him until he felt better. Now he tells everyone that he's ok, but he is starting to push me away for some reason and doesn't respond to me as much as he used to. Was I just being used so he could heal from the breakup? Even if that was the case, don't I still have a chance with him?

He's still single and I'm still interested in him. I'm thinking about just giving him some space, but I'm afraid of being forgotten if I do so.
>>
>>16604745
You don't live anywhere near him? What did you expect?
>>
>>16604745
He obviously doesn't want another woman to hurt him. You might be his friend, but right now, you're also potentially harmful.

Either be honest with your feelings, or let him go. He needs love, not more heartbreak.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.