[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loneliness/depression/ect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: feelsbrah.jpg (2 MB, 1492x1120) Image search: [Google]
feelsbrah.jpg
2 MB, 1492x1120
Hey bros, this may be long, and may be a little blogish but I need to get this out here, and hopefully some of you can offer advice or say something to make me feel better.

I'm 19 years old, and in a good career. I graduated high school last year and moved out of my parents a couple months after that.

I haven't had someone I could honestly call a friend in probably 3-4 years. I put the blame on my "hypercritical" nature, meaning, I find the bad in someone instead of seeing what's good about them. It's gotten to the point where I HATE everyone except my family.

everyone's a liar or a cheater or egotistical, or lazy, and so on.

As you could probably assume, I am very depressed. The only times I feel happy are when I'm with my family, which means I'm a fucking loser and spend all my free time with them on the weekends, or when I'm working in town.

I can't even watch a fucking tv show because my hypercritical nature, every little thing just sets me off

I just want to be normal guys, I'm sad and lonely all the time, tfw no gf get's to me sometimes, and the weird thing is, I'm /fit/ and reasonably good looking. No matter how sad I get though, I'll most likely never an hero unless something crazy happens like my family dies or I get terminal cancer or some shit.

Sorry for the rambling and all that bull shit, thanks for reading and I would appreciate advice, specifically on fixing my whole hypercritical/hateful thinking
>>
I think it's something you actively have to accept and work around OP.

You are not without your own flaws and until you accept your own it'll be hard to accept others.

I'm in the same position and it's only recently that I've been trying to not see everything in such a bad light because as you said, it can get lonely/depressing and push people away.
>>
>>16604590
...I don't know if I have a lot of advice, I just wanted to say I hope you get through this stuff. I really get seeing the bad in people though...I sometimes really struggle to see the positives in life in general and I get really caught up in bad things.

Loneliness fucking sucks, I feel you man.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.