[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK so last Christmas my cousin gave me a blow job it wad great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1448936595879s.jpg (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448936595879s.jpg
4 KB, 250x250
OK so last Christmas my cousin gave me a blow job it wad great because it was my first one, she texted me today that she would like to do it again since I am going to see her what should I do
>>
Go and get a blowjob dumbass.
>>
>>16603666
>666
You know what to do
>>
It's a christmas family tradition now, embrace it.
>>
>>16603666
>>16603676
seriously it isn't that fucking hard of a question. Get another blow j from her. I bet she isn't a first cousin or anything. if she is a fourth or fifth cousin, you guys are hardly related and you could legally have kids with her with no problems or genetic defects
>>
No she is my first cousin
>>
>>16603666
Why stop there? See if you can escalate it to smash.
>>
>>16603696
Yeah the problem is is that she is my first cousin
>>
>>16603707

she's a woman, if you find her attractive, do it.
>>
File: wow.jpg (10 KB, 285x287) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
10 KB, 285x287
How old are you both OP? Bumping for details
>>
>>16603824
bumping this question

How the fuck did this come about to begin with? How did she initiate blowing you the first time it happened? I don't understand. I'm assuming that she has to be somewhat attractive for you to say yes, but she can't get other guys or is she just really horny so she wants to blow her cousin? I am totally confused about how something like this happens.

Tell me the story of last Christmas when she blew you. How did she initiate it? Where did you guys go to do it? Did you cum in her mouth?
>>
>>16603666
get another blowjob you faggot who gives a shit seriously
>>
I incest you do
>>
Do it. If she wants to do it be the gentleman and oblige.
>>
>>16603666
Just do it
Our culture is fucked anyway. We're at a point where a man wins lady of the year, so what if your cousin blows you? Just keep it discreet unless you want ur family to hate both of you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.