[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice Guy +
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1377458155626.jpg (104 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1377458155626.jpg
104 KB, 500x375
/adv/, I consider myself a bit of a 'nice guy', but I'm nevertheless popular with the females because I'm a qualified medfag and /fit/... I've slept around a fair bit, but it's usually one person at a time, which is manageable
But now I'm juggling around three females - two of which clearly want a relationship. However, I'm far too busy for that at the moment and just enjoy the messaging and sex

But I've got a big party NYE and they'll all fucking be there... I invited one, my mate then invited the other and I've no idea how the third got invited
The issue is that I'm too empathetic and I think "I wouldn't like to be in their position" and it actually makes me feel guilty.

I guess I'd just like advice on:
-How to manage the situation on NYE
-Someone to tell me females are equally as shit as I am, and I shouldn't feel guilty
>>
>>16603520
one bump
>>
>>16603520
ok. long story short you are not as Nice as you think you are ,anon
>>
>>16603796
Perhaps... I just meant that I'm pretty considerate of how others may feel, and I'm hardly a Chad Thundercock
>>
>>16603520
I think you mean you wouldn't like to be in your position when you drop the juggling balls

Pick up a different set and start again
>>
>>16603806
No, honestly, I don't really see that as an issue because I work and live a good couple of hours away (I'm just home for new year's). It really is about me feeling shit for making three other people feel shit

But then there's something in the back of my mind telling me that females do this all the time and I shouldn't feel like that
>>
>>16603520
on NYE if you're a nice guy as you say, you don't need any advice, just be honest and take it from there.

come back for advice on the fallout
>>
>>16603839
forgot sage

if you were a nice guy you wouldn't try to devise a strategy to defuse this situation you got yourself in

you made your bed, now sleep in it
>>
>>16603520

I've been asked out by three alpha female types that I had sex with for six month before I found out (not from them) that they had relationships with other guys that were already well established (ranging from 3-5years in length up until that point). This was constantly happening to me for the last three girls I was hanging out with and fucking so you aren't a shitty person because as long as you didn't make them think you guys were in a relationship then you've done nothing wrong. If for any reason you've made them feel like you guys were supposed to be exclusive that's where you went wrong. One NYE just get them all really drunk and try to keep them away from each other. Deal with them all separately, but make sure you see each of them at least once there or else you're going to fuck up your future chances with that one.

This party is going to be like diffusing a bomb for you. It is going to take a lot of tact on your part, but it definitely isn't impossible. In fact, if you play your cards right (this is absolutely best case scenario) you can end up fucking all three of them at different parts of the night and become a fucking legend. Three is a tough number to juggle, but you have been juggling them around anyway to have sex with each of them. The one that doesn't want a relationship will be easy, no need to worry about her. The other two are going to be like lions waiting to fucking pounce on you at the party and claim you for their new year's kiss. You might have to give up one of them in order for this to work. Or you can get your buddy who invited one to keep that one busy the whole night. You're sort of obligated to be around the one that you invited for the whole night so you should really focus on her.

Good Luck man, you have a lot of work ahead of you on that night.
>>
Leading girls on for sex does not make you a nice guy. It makes you a creep. Fess up so they can all go get their std tests and find better guys.
>>
>>16603520
>But now I'm juggling around three females
>But I've got a big party NYE and they'll all fucking be there
Mate, you can't go to that party. Seriously, if you do it'll be the biggest disaster since the guy in the crows nest on hms titanic said "bollocks mate, it's only a little iceberg, we'll just drive straight over the top of it".

If you stay home, everything should be fine. If you go, they'll very quickly figure out what's going on (women have a sixth sense for this kind of thing). They'll all be in floods of tears, their friends will be pouring drinks over you and calling you an asshole. Everyone will think you're a cunt for inviting the three chicks you're doing the dirty on to the same party (remember in situations like this, the truth doesn't matter, it's all about mob rule and what makes the best story). The whole thing will go down in history as "the year than anon fucked up new years eve for everyone" with a side of "lets all exclude anon from any social interaction of any kind, forever".
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.