[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask the Opposite Gender anything thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: logo.png (486 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
486 KB, 1000x1000
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.

Old Thread:
>>16599649
>>
girls and guys

i don't know why, but lately i've been getting mad when i hear people talk about sex. whether its on the news, movies, or just my friends talking about girls they've recently fucked. it makes me upset. like one of my friends was just talking about girls getting railed out at a party he was at last week and i am irritated now. I can't explain why, but i just am.

I'm curious if anyone else has felt this
>>
Girls, how should a guy come back if your only text response to him is "okay..."?

Sent a friend a youtube link of a video I thought was funny. All she replied was that, as if it weirded her out. And now I'm all weirded out, because it feels like I'm being a fucking creep with responses like that.
I know one-word responses and "okay" are code for "fuck off", but what does that make "okay..."? I don't want to end conversation with a bitter aftertaste like that. How do I salvage this?
>>
File: 1449481866518.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449481866518.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
I'm currently seeing a women taller than me I'm 5'11 she's about 6'1
I never been so attracted to someone in such a long time both physically and mentally. I want to ask both genders why do people look at couples where the women is taller as odd?
Especially other men
>>
Guys: I'm twenty-six years old and I'm not married
I don't even have any kids and I can't cook
>>
>>16603231
Okay...
>>
>>16603231
you sound just like me! :)
>>
>>16603231
You will still get the dick
>>
>>16603231
You've still got time to learn.
>>
>>16603227
Why? Because it's simply not common
>>
>>16603233
>>16603238
>>16603244
>>16603246
>not knowing eminem lyrics
>2016-7 days
>>
>>16603269

i only listen to Funk, so i wouldn't know.

based Grover Washington JR

https://youtu.be/I0oxkwvO4_4
>>
I've been friends with this girl for a few months now. It's fun talking to her, and we text regularly. Since a while after returning to her hometown for the holidays, she frosted over completely. Became an ice-cold uncaring bitch who only rarely says more than "okay" over text. It pisses me off when I try to stay in touch, and I'm not going to bother anymore. Perhaps not when she comes back either.

Still, we've had a good few months together. That's why I've kept this up for so long. Should I break no-contact and still text her a happy new year when the time comes? I do that with all my friends.
>>
What does it mean when I get big juicy zits on my jawline, but nowhere else?
>>
>>16603554
Stop rubbing your chin like a fedorable philosopher
>>
Girls can you give me some deep threads to talk with my gf? These are very needed for now
>>
My friends sister is always asking for money to get "food"
I usually give her a few dollars from time to time and she says she will pay me back but never does. She said she would make it up to me.

Next time she asks for money how can I give her some but also ask for a handjob?
>>
Any size queens here?

have you ever been fisted? how would you react if your bf said he wanted to fist you?
>>
i'll bump this shit
>>
My coworker wanted to add me on facebook and then asked me to give her guitar lessons

Does she want the d [spoiler]i only wanna cuddle[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1450971773193.jpg (262 KB, 900x983) Image search: [Google]
1450971773193.jpg
262 KB, 900x983
Girls,picture yourself in this situation
>you used to like this guy
>he doesn't reciprocate and keep you on the hook
>you one day get tired and move on
>he notices you distancing and start to show interest back
how would you react?
>>
>>16603881
"He doesn't like you, just the attention you give him"
>>
Girls; any advice for sub 8/10 males (99% of males) wanting to get atleast a mildly attractive gf not some ogre?

>inb4 muh personality/confidence
>>
File: 1450920845264.jpg (288 KB, 642x1243) Image search: [Google]
1450920845264.jpg
288 KB, 642x1243
>>16603986
cater to someone's fetish
>>
>>16603986
Attractiveness is subject

t. chubby chaser
>>
>>16603227
For me being shorter makes me feel more feminine. That's all there is too it.
>>
>>16603293
I'm on vaca at my parents and I've had a few friends message me asking if I'm mad at them or something because I have been so busy I haven't talked to anyone. I apologized and told them I had a lot going on. It wasn't personal and when I go home I'll be able to catch up with everyone.
>>
>>16603213
What kind of mad? Do you wish you were having sex? Do you find it inappropriate to talk about? Do you consider it rude? Or immature?

>>16603225
What was the video about?

>>16603293
If you want to keep communication open, go for it. If you don't want to bother with her, don't.

>>16603654
>but also ask for a handjob?
Lol do it
Anyway, don't lend money and expect it back. Learn 'no'

>>16603881
Depends on how much I liked him and the circumstances of his backing off. I might give him a chance unless I thought he was rude.
Go ahead and ask her out
>>
>>16604058
answer >>16603986
>>
>>16604058
It was just a video of a drunk guy acting drunk. Lighthearted humour about a drunk guy. We were talking about being drunk, so it wasn't even out of the blue.

It was pretty goofy, so I just don't understand why someone would get all weirded out about it.
>>
>>16603227

i'm a 5'10" woman and i've dated a lot of short men
my last ex was 5'5" and we had a great time together. best sex i ever had, too.
traditional gender roles don't allow for women to be seen as more powerful than the man. tall women defy that expectation.
idk i like short guys so long as they aren't super sensitive about their height. short men who overcompensate by being jerks are far too common.
>>
Women

Have you ever been asked by your boyfriend to get tested? How did you react?
My brother just got chlamydia
>>
>>16604122
I always ask for tests before I sleep with someone and I get tested regularly even if I'm not having sex. Just be safe.
>>
Femanons with older brothers, how well did you get over crushes on your older brother's friends?

>Visiting friend of a friend at his house, we're staying the night
>He has a little sister who is home
>She's 17, I'm 25
>She's hanging around us
>If I make a suggestion in conversation she takes it as an iron clad order
>I suggest that "x" is decent music, she rushes to put on "x" style of music
>Goes to the kitchen and gets me a beer when drinking is mentioned off-handedly
>Follows me with puppydog eyes
>Leaves door conspicuously open when I get up to pee and she's changing
>Don't do anything about it, it's bad sport to fuck a new friend's sister while enjoying his hospitality
>Gives me a gift when I leave, some small thing but given to me specifically

Are these just silly crushes, or is there something to them?
>>
girls, how do you signal interest?
some girl's are more giggly and smiley around me than others, but that doesnt mean much.
Some girl's say the fumble with their hair, but what if she's holding something?
I dont want to ask for a girls number or ask her out after hours of talking just for her to make an excuse.
>>
>>16603225
>code for fuck off
not always
girl I dated for a year was like that at first.
>>
>>16604075
Nah.

>>16604078
Huh! I guess just change the subject. Or say "Too weird?" if you want to open a dialogue about it. Maybe over the top drunk people make her uncomfortable.

>>16604122
I feel strongly that we shouldn't treat testing as the thing to do if you think you have an STD, it should be something done regularly.
I wouldn't be offended. I'd be happy he was being safe for both of us, since I'd assume he'd get tested too.

>>16604142
I've pretty much always had crushes on my brother's friends. They're older and cooler and curiously always attractive. Some are fleeting, others I've considered pursuing. But I know it'd be too risky for their friendship. Also I wouldn't trust them not to tell all their friends and get deets back to my brother. No.

If you just met the sister, it's superficial. I wouldnt suggest doing anything. Especially since she's underaged.
>>
>>16604194
Why not? just give me a reason why you won't answer>>16603986
>>
File: 1398527586351.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1398527586351.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>16604276
>Senpai won't notice me
Hahahaha
Ha ha
>>
>>16603994
But that's just simply not true, how often do you see attractive woman with conventionally unattractive poor males?

Protip: fucking never
>>
File: 1448653412150.jpg (5 KB, 122x120) Image search: [Google]
1448653412150.jpg
5 KB, 122x120
this Girl obviously likes me (atleast thats what you guys said, I post the greentext again if wished) and I dont want to leave her on the hook for too long.

but being the natural robot that I am: I have no experience in Flirting. And absolutly dont know how to message her without beeing akward.

So, do some of you Anons have any advice for striking up a chat with someone that does like you?
>>
>>16604322
if she likes you already that means she likes you for how you normally act
so just act normally
once you get a conversation going (started by her or not) go ask her out somewhere
boom boom
>>
Why do some of you girls say sorry and apologize when you reject someone who asked you out? Do you do it because you like the person somewhat but not in that way? Just trying to be nice, or does some part of you want to say yes but you just don't do it?
>>
>>16604368
Because we feel like shit for hurting someone's feelings.
>>
For anyone.

Is getting involved with coworker ever a good idea?
>>
>>16603881
If he hurt me and I moved on then I move on. But if minimal amounts of feels were involved then I'd be okay with it.
>>
File: 1435273841001.png (37 KB, 200x158) Image search: [Google]
1435273841001.png
37 KB, 200x158
>>16604395

Generally not. "Don't eat where you shit" is one of the rules that you really should follow.

But elaborate your situation.
>>
>>16604395

I went into my last job dead set against dating coworkers. I knew that it was going to be a strong temptation given that I was one of the only two males 18-30 working there, and the other one was gay as shit.

Several women my own age came on strong as fuck. Willpower failed with the second one. We dated. Fucked shit all up at work because women CANNOT fucking compartmentalize.
>>
>>16604413
Minimum wage shithole dead end retail job I'm holding until I find something better. I work in the back, unloading shit. Cute girl on the night shift always comes back and talks to me, only person I actually talk to who's not a manager. Always seems flirty/interested in me but I'm autistic and can't talk to girls, Asked me if I had any plans for Christmas which sounded like a opening and I didn't take and now I wanna bang my head into the wall. We added each other on facebook tho, last night. Haven't talked or anything because I'm a pussy, but I'll have to to take it further because she's on a separate shift than me so I have to use facebook which is awkward and sterile.

Yeah.
>>
>>16604310
>But that's just simply not true, how often do you see attractive woman with conventionally unattractive poor males?
It's not really that rare. The guy probably excels in some other trait or the girl has some other mark against her, but I've still seen it happen.

>>16603227
>I want to ask both genders why do people look at couples where the women is taller as odd?
The idea is tall women are "unfeminine" in my experience. I think it's all rather silly.
>>
>>16603227

Honestly I see a guy with a taller girl I give respect. I couldnt do it, props to you for wrangling that amazon qt and dealing with being the shorter one
>>
>>16604058

I don't know. Maybe sometimes I find it inappropriate. But I don't think it'd jealously, I haven't had sex in 4 years, but I have turned down the last 3 chances I've had for it. This doesn't make sense, but it's like the thought of some innocent girl just getting fucked silly pisses me off. I can't explain why though
>>
How far ahead would civilization be if men where able to get back all the time they've spent in door ways and waiting outside of cars for women to finish being ready to go to things?

Also, women, why does it take you so long to get out of automobiles?
>>
>>16603045
Male here..

If I knew a girl about 9 years ago, in middle school, how would I talk to her now, she goes to a uni in my city, but I attend class somewhere else. What would you like? What would freak you out?
>>
>>16604510
Men can think of great ideas while they wait. If they were going to accomplish anything with that time, they would have done so already
>>
>>16604532
The people I wanted to keep in touch with from that time of my life, I have kept in touch with. I've probably forgotten everyone else

>>16604395
Only if you can handle everyone knowing every detail of your relationship and awkwardness if you break up. Don't give me that 'there's no awkwardness if you're mature about it' line either, because all your other coworkers will find it awkward or feel like they're walking on eggshells around you regardless

>>16604368
Would you rather we didn't?

>>16604122
I was a virgin before my boyfriend, so I've never been a position where it's worth asking

>>16603986
Get a better personality. Even if you personally were good looking, your personality is shit

>>16603881
Keep distancing myself, because if he didn't want me around when I was willing, why should I keep making an effort? I don't want to get hurt

>>16603807
Probably not

>>16603654
"I'll give you money if you give me a handjob". Then wait until she tells everyone you know how much of a creep you are.

>>16603634
What?

>>16603554
Hormonal, I believe

>>16603227
Two inches isn't a significant difference and I wouldn't think that's all that weird

>>16603225
It means "why in the world did you send me this?"
>>
>>16604510

Things I do when I get out of my car:
Make sure everything turned off, have my keys (double check because I'm super forgetful), get my bag, my phone, apply lip balm.
>>
>>16604532
>>16604554

Right, makes sense because I didn't keep in touch with her either. But how would you approach this situation, she's cute, and seems like fun. How would I break the ice?
>>
>>16604532
If it's someone I was good friends with, not at all, I would appreciate the effort.

If someone I didnt end with on good terms/didn't know at all: A little creepy sounding, unsure of what they want from me.

Someone I dont know but always wanted to talk to: Yes, I'd appreciate the effort.

Any of the 3, take your chances and find out which one she is.
>>
>>16604568
How about none of the three?

I remember she went to my middle school, but that's about it.
>>
>>16604564
"Hey, you might not remember me, but I was in your class/went to school with you at <school>"

She's going to know you're doing it just to get in her pants btw.
>>
>>16604569

I meant she could feel any of the 3 above depending on your relationship with her or how she remembers you (if she remembers you).
>>
>>16604570
Agree. Every time a random guy talks to me he always ends with a trying to get in pants sentence, some of them say really disgusting/uncomfortable things . i dont talk to random guys anymore.
>>
>>16604570
Yes that's partly true, the other part is that she looks like alot of fun, I'd love to talk to her, we seem interested in the same kind of things

>>16604573
For this, let's assume she doesn't remember me.
>>
>>16604570
And? Bitches need lovin too. You think God gave them a pussy just to poop out some kids? Go pray 30 minutes and see the light that is the Lord Jesus Christ our savior.
>>
>>16604584
Why did that trigger you so much?

>>16604580
>we seem interested in the same kind of things
Careful you don't give off a stalker vibe by knowing so much about her even though she doesn't know who you are.
>>
>>16604592
it didnt.
>>
>>16604579
I don't think I'm going to say "hey we went to middle school together, lets fuck." I wouldn't even mention it, I want to get to know her and then if it works out, have a relationship with her, I just have no idea how to not be creepy.
>>
>>16604592
Right, don't want to do that, I just want to be able to get a chance to meet, and see if she is someone I would like to date.
>>
>>16603227
to be honest I dont see that odd
I always liked different sizes in a couple, doesnt actually matters who is taller (I find it cute)
>>
>>16604601
Well don't get your hopes up, I don't think many girls would meet up with a random guy who messaged them out of the blue. Doesn't mean she won't, but it's just a warning.
>>
>>16604604
This is also true. I understand why as well. I guess I'll just do it one day, and if it doesn't work out, someone who barely knows me thinks i'm awkward and weird. I can live with that.
>>
>>16604595
Look, just try it out, see how the conversation goes. I can help you out if im still on this board. I'm not her. I don't now what she will say. If it is really killing you just do it and find out. We can sit here all day and make blueprints of what she will say, but we won't ever know for sure unless you do it haha.
>>
>>16604619
Well its Christmas, and its 11:30 PM here. I think it would be better to wait till a different day. But I guess I would just message her and say ....?

Other than asking to hookup, what are some red flags?
>>
>>16604616
Good luck. Hope it works out, and if it doesn't, remember that she's just one girl among millions of others. Don't go getting oneitis over a girl you barely know.
>>
>>16604628
very true, thank you
>>
>>16604627
Red flags something stupid like "whats up hottie"

a lot of guys just say "hey" , "hows it going, we met at ___"
>>
>>16604645
I'll try my best to avoid that sentence lol
>>
How do people feel about sever chest/back acne during sex? I'm about to lose my virginity and I'm not sure if I should keep my shirt on or what.

Would it gross someone out too much or is it common enough to be on the level of a mole?
>>
There is this girl working at the tutoring center that my husband owns. She went to a private school. A few kids at the center goes to the private school she went to and she pointed that out. Is it rude of me to ask how much the tuition fees cost?
>>
>>16604691
If it's obvious you're asking so you can decide whether you want to send your kids there, then that's fine. The fees are probably listed on their website though
>>
>>16604697
Nah, I am just asking out of interest. It's way too expensive for us.
>>
>>16604721
Then I reckon that'd come across as rude.
>>
I promised myself last year at new years that if i was still hugless at the end of the year i'd kill myself

i'm getting close, obviously. any ideas on how to get a hug from a girl in the next week? i know it's basically an impossible task but doesn't hurt to ask for ideas
>>
>>16604742
Ask your mother. That's an absolutely pathetic reason to kill yourself, I hope you know.
>>
>>16604746
It's hardly the only reason. But I don't disagree that I'm a pathetic piece of shit, I'll probably kill myself on NYE either way
>>
>>16604757
Don't ruin someone else's holidays because you're a waste of space.
>>
>>16604763
Don't worry, it won't ruin anybody's holidays.
>>
>>16604767
Are you telling me you don't have any family who cares about you?
>>
>>16604770
yup
>>
>>16604777
And you have a way to kill yourself so that no one has to deal with discovering your decomposing corpse?
>>
>>16604784
nah but it really doesn't matter
>>
>>16604794
You just said you wouldn't ruin anyone's holidays
>>
What's a good reason to have sex with my boyfriend
>>
How can a white woman who wants a white man these day compete with Asian women? Where can I even find good white guys who aren't taken?

It seems like every well off traditional white guy if already taken by some Korean or Vietnamese woman.
>>
>>16604687
Ask them.

Also change your shirt at least three times a day.
>>
>>16604797
whoever found it wouldn't care at all, it'd probably be a cop or something. and it might be after the holidays that they find me, i was going to go deep in the woods to do it
>>
>>16604798

Um, because you both want to? Why the hell would you ask that?
>>
>>16604813
Because I don't
>>
>>16604826
Then don't? People as stupid as you don't need to be procreating.
>>
>>16604742
Get up bright and early tomorrow. Take a shower, comb your hair, put on deodorant, brush your teeth, use mouthwash, and clip your nails. Put on some clean and nice(a dress shirt and jeans will work) clothes.

Go out to a populated area and talk to randoms. Don't limit yourself to just certain guys/girls, talk to EVERYONE. Be friendly and try to make casual conversation.

After a certain point, you're going to stop giving a fuck about how you might be coming off by talking to strangers or about anything for that matter. At this point, you're going to make it a point to also approach every girl you find even remotely attractive. Be direct early on and let them know that you think they're cute.

If you really are hugless, then chances are you're going to bomb. Either way when the conversation has come to an end, regardless of whether or not it went well, you're going to hold your arms out and look at her with a smile. Hopefully the girl will hug you and you can say your goodbyes. Assuming you were at least friendly and did groom yourself, you will eventually get a girl to hug you.

Note: This seems real easy reading it but it is not. It's going to be FUCKING HARD for you to do given the fact that you're probably not exactly a social butterfly.
>>
>>16604484
>I've see it happen

You mean to say you've seen it once or twice in your entire life and either the man happened to be rich or the female wasn't attractive in conventional terms. (Nice face ass etc)
>>
>>16604800
Where the hell are you located? I live in Seattle, which has a huge Asian population, and we do not have that problem here.

>>16604798
Because sex feels good. Because you want him to feel good. Because it's good for your health. Because it's good for your relationship.

>>16604742
Stand somewhere with a "free hugs" sign? Or look up your area, some places have hug/cuddle workshops. Go to a church with a female pastor, tell her the sermon really moved you, and ask for a hug. Go to a convention, find a cosplayer, tell her you love her cosplay, and ask for a hug. That one might require you to try a couple girls to get a willing one. Go to a therapist and ask to hug her. Hire a prostitute and ask to hug her. Find a girl on the street, tell her she looks just like a dead cousin of yours, and ask if you can hug her. Make an ad on Craigslist. Find your state thread in /soc/ and try to find a hug partner there.
>>
Girls : wich foreigner accent do you find the more charming ?
I've been told by an american girl last week that my accent was cute and that i spoke english very well, but for me i just sound so dumb when i speak english, like a Neandertal ! Lack of vocabulary and heavy grammar...
But she was nice telling me that :)

Anyway, so wich accent do you like ? For me, i reaaaally find english and spanish/italian girls accent (when them speak english of course) really sexy !
Care to say why you like them ? :)
>>
>>16604826

Are you retarded?
>>
I am a girl in Japan. I have British citizenship and I speak fluent English. I've been dating a British ESL teacher for 2 years and he is planning to return to the UK soon. Is moving to the UK with him worth it?
>>
>>16604963
I like most accents. Though I do love romance language accents. And I also like Russian and UK accents.
Just so you know, in English, punctuation typically has no space before it.

This what you're doing:
>This is an example sentence !
This is what you should be doing:
>This is an example sentence!
>>
Girls, would you find it weird/awkward if your guy liked body hair on women? For me I like a lot since I love the feeling of hair. If the girl was fine with it I would totally ask her to not shave anything at all.
>>
>>16604998
Only you can answer that. You'd be uprooting your whole life and leaving everything you know behind. You'd also be progressing your relationship to essentially marriage. Are you ready?
Are you the girl who wanted to ask her ESL teacher boyfriend to move in with her?

Have you talked to him about this?
>>
>>16604948
>>16604864
how do normies get hugs?

i doubt you guys are pulling these preposterous public antics just for human contact

i don't fucking understand people. probably a biological reason i have this insatiable urge to kill myself.
>>
>>16605013
Sounds awesome, I don't have to make the extra effort and it actually gets my bf off? Yes please.
I might shave my legs now and then for an event or if it gets to the length where tights make the hairs pull back and it's painful.
>>
>>16605020
Well normies typically get hugs from friends, family, and girlfriends. My brother's friends all hug each other when they leave at the end of the night, so I know guys do it too.

Some people are very standoffish with their personal space. Some people will hug during an introduction to a brand new person.
>>
>>16605005
Thanks, i didnt knew that, but im french so we use space in our ponctuation...
Damn i'd love so much to have an english speaker gf one day, when you have this kind of relationship with someone who's from another country, it's like you're travelling all the Time ! I really love that. I hope it'la happen one day ^^

And guys can answer to my question too : >>16604963
>>
>>16605018
Yeah. You remember me?
I was thinking about experiencing life in another country.
>>
>>16604619
still around?
>>
>>16605020
>how do normies get hugs?
I wouldnt really describe myself as a "normie" but it boils down to being close to someone usually. A couple of girls I know do exactly that just because we're good friends.

>>16604908
>You mean to say you've seen it once or twice in your entire life
Whatever you want to tell yourself friendo.
>>
>>16604800
There are lots of traditional men without yellow fever. Either you're doing something that isn't appealing to that type of man, or you're not really putting yourself out there. They congregate in plenty of places, like engineering circles or churches.

>>16605052
>And guys can answer to my question too
Accent fetishes are weird. Most women I know adore the Australian accent, but it sounds like nails on a chalkboard for me.
>>
>>16605095
As i guy, i dont find australian accent particulary appealing, some americans girls sound not really sexy, but "cool", like, you know, in the movie and stuff !
For me that's pretty cool to hear them, it's like im in America or something :p

Aaaaah i wish someday i'll be able to visit this country ^^
>>
>>16605100

You write in an extremely adorable way.
>>
>>16605100
>As i guy, i dont find australian accent particulary appealing, some americans girls sound not really sexy, but "cool", like, you know, in the movie and stuff !
I've always wondered what foreigners thought of more neutral American accents, like those of the pacific NW
>>
What is this white semen-like substance that comes out of my girlfriends vagina during intercourse? No, its not semen.
>>
>>16605020
>i doubt you guys are pulling these preposterous public antics just for human contact
What is so preposterous about having verbal contact with others? I told you to go out and just socialize. Humans are naturally social creatures(you included). Whether you know it or not, how much contact you have with others does effect you. Besides, if you are planning on becoming an hero, then why does it matter how "preposterous" it is. I also never said that I did it for human contact or on a regular basis. A huge part of it is just to be friendly to others to raise both your moods.

The talking to everyone bit just serves to settle any social anxiety that you have(when you do it then it makes a lot more sense since you'll feel it). It also helps improve your social skills. I guarantee you that if you do it and get just a hug you will lose that urge to kill yourself. Not even necessarily because you would have accomplished your goal. More likely it would just give you some self-worth that you are obviously lacking.

>how do normies get hugs?
People don't think twice about hugs because they're just gestures that are used to show care and compassion. If you show neither to no one you won't be getting any. Especially from women. With that being said, I would like to reiterate that its not that hard getting a hug(for anyone, even you). >>16604948 even gave you a TON of ideas. The hard part is just putting yourself out there.
>>
>>16604510
actually civilization would be even more advance if men ignore women all together like issac newton and telsa did. also i belive that heisenberg almost didnt discover something important because he had plans with his wife that day but instead decided to make the discovery instead.
>>
>>16605084
Give me a number then, lying faggot
>>
>>16605166
At least 3 come to mind in immediate friends and family, and I'm not exactly a social butterfly. Stop your belly aching and focus on self improvement, you're not challenging my world view but fitting rather snugly into it.
>>
>>16605158
Vaginal discharge
>>
>>16605179
So does that just go with wetness or
>>
>>16605198
vaginal discharge is the skeletal remains of the boners she's consumed using her thor-like grip

remember your training and you'll make it out alive
>>
File: 1448468815167.png (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448468815167.png
34 KB, 800x600
I'm 20, go to college in a small town and I still live at home. I recently got into the whole hookup culture and I'm running into trouble.

Basically, whenever me and a girl hookup, we usually do it in the car. ONE time I brought a girl home when literally my entire family was on vacation. Occasionally, I'll go to the girl's house.

I'm going to hookup with this girl tomorrow, and I've run into a pretty common situation again. Basically, the car isn't an option and both our houses aren't an option.

Guys, do you have any suggestions? My only other option is going to a motel or something. So girls, how would you react if a dude brought you to a motel to hookup?
>>
>>16605198
Sure. The female reproductive system makes all sorts of discharge for various reasons, depending on arousal, stress, age, hormone level, time of cycle, ect.

If it is discolored (like very yellow or green) and/or smells bad, that is not normal and is a sign of infection.
>>
File: 1400985439735.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1400985439735.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>16605220
>>
Femanons, how common is the fantasy of being the secretary of a hot boss who fucks you at work?
>>
>>16605220
Dodgy as fuck.
>>
>>16605234
>fantasy

Its how most women are employed
>>
>>16605234
I can't say how common it is, but I like it.
>>
To both

Telling the person you date you're a virgin is important, but when is it appropriate?

Yes, some can tell if the person is a virgin or not, but you can't just wave some billboard saying you're a virgin or some shit either.
>>
Can anything work between an 'innocent/pure' person and a 'non innocent' person? for lack of a better term.

I really like someone and they don't know about my past which is a bit bad but i've cleaned up. My friend was telling me its a bad idea because they're too innocent and i'm really not, but, I have this urge to shield them from that stuff. If that makes it any better.
>>
>>16605236

What's the next best option?
>>
>>16605261
Honestly? In your situation, nothing. Move out if you can, otherwise stop with the casual sex.
>>
>>16605253
Sometimes the pure person wants to save the unpure from all the darkness they've gone through.
It could also be new and exciting for them.

Plus, maybe they're not as innocent as they seem. People tend to say I'm innocent but I'm really not. Sometimes it's a defense thing. If I'm at work or something, I'll act confused when people make raunchy/drug/crime-related/inappropriate jokes since I don't want to be dragged into it. But I might be intimately involved with the stuff I'm pretending to not understand.
>>
How big of a negative is no drugs / alcohol for women? The only time I've gotten dates is smoking weed in highschool, and I would talk about music a lot.

Now I don't want to do any of that and I've never been drunk or want to touch alcohol. Problem is IRL I'm just an erudite motherfucker who spends all his time working, programming, and homeworking all by himself for college. I have interesting things to say, but I have no rep now. I'm just another dude. When I was in the stoner circle I was at least the music guy.

How do I set myself apart? I keep to myself mostly because I know there isn't anybody who gives a single fuck what I have to say.
>>
Question for all, why are transgirls so much alike cisgirls?

My ex-girlfriend, who is the only trans girl I dated, was a fucking cunt who cheated on me with another man. Just like all of the cisgirls I dated.
>>
>>16605398
If being straight edge is your biggest defining feature, you've got bigger problems
>>
>had sex consistently for 4 years
>thats gone now
>1 month without sex
>CRAVING THE FUCK OUT OF IT
>cant seek sex because too soon
>fucking dying

How do you people handle sex withdrawals
>>
>>16605413
Hentai/Porn or Escorts.
>>
>>16605413
Needing sex like that is not normal. It's more likely that you're missing being in a relationship, combined with being horny
>>
>>16605161
I guess you're right
>>
>>16605411
I don't think I said that. I mean to say I don't have that option of socializing over a beer. I'm not really sure how to explain it. I just think from someone else's perspective, my abstaining might just be seen as me having a gigantic stick up my ass. When it's not that. I just don't like losing control of my mind. If that makes sense.
>>
>>16605416
so what the fuck do I do.
It gets worse every day!
>>
>>16605433
I promise you, no one gives a fuck if you don't drink. I know this from experience - my own, as well as others.
>>
>>16605408
>why are transgirls so much alike cisgirls?
They arent really. Regardless some people are cunts and cheat, and this isnt really a problem exclusive to men, women, or those who pretend to be the other.
>>
Guys, does your own body type influence the body type of girls you go for?
>>
>>16605474
Somewhat. As I've been shedding weight, I've been more confident and more willing to pursue women I normally wouldn't.
>>
Is it really odd that I find guys with cross eyes attractive? One of my first crushes has cross eyes
>>
>>16605433
I can't drink because of medical problems and trust me, nobody minds as long as you don't mind them drinking around you. Although you may want to find friends who don't drink either, because drunk people aren't very entertaining when you're sober and you will be the designated driver.
>>
Office romances, do they always end in tears?
>>
>>16604559
Why not do those things before you get up?
>>
>>16604798
If you have to ask that, time to question the relationship
>>
>>16604742
Go to new years party. Happy-new-year-hugs ftw
>>
>>16605648
little bit
>>
>>16604510
This made me laugh so hard. I have never thought about the fact it takes me longer than guys to get out of the car. But yeah gotta get your purse together, mirror check, I am always putting Chapstick on, sometimes body spray, and then making sure I have my cell phone again.

>>16604687
My first boyfriend went through an acne stage after about a year of dating. At first I noticed it since it was new but once we were having sex I paid no attention to it at all.

>>16604800
I totally get where you are coming from reading online or playing games all day you see a lot of that dream 'virgin introverted gamur Asian secretsexbeast adorable kawaii' girl but I really think it's much more common in online communities than irl. So date people that aren't neets?

>>16604963
Irish or English. The guy could be a 4or5/10 with one of these accents and I'd totally still swoon.

>>16605013
I don't shave my vagina I just keep it trimmed so that would be a plus. I have natural blonde hair so I go without shaving my legs a ton I don't think I'd care. Please let me shave my armpits still.

>>16605220
Motel is your best option unless you have a really cool friend that would let you go to their place. Or get adventurous try dressing rooms or other public places.

>>16605234
Think this is a males fantasy about younger women.

>>16605248
Before you have sex. I had an ex who didn't tell me until after and the sex was so awkward. If he had let me know I could've taught him things and had fun with it.

>>16605253
Sure just be honest about your past. Unless you think you're going to fall back into old bad habits I don't see the problem.

>>16605398
I don't drink or do drugs. There are tons of people that don't. I do occasionally smoke weed at the most but not in like a group setting. Just don't smoke when everyone else does you can laugh at how they are when high and keep your cool to talk about the stuff you normally would.

>>16605413
I haven't had sex in two years.
>>
>its clear that she likes me
>but it's because she has no other realistic options
>i'm the only one who's not a dead beat, drug addict, alcoholic, psycho, or taken

We're from a small town so there's really not much to pick from.
She's also aware of these facts.
I really like her and have for as long as I've known her (~10 years).
We've never dated/kissed/had sex with each other. But people always tell us they can see us being married one day.

>we're in the same situation
>we're our only options unless we move out and start over somewhere else.

I want to be with her but it doesn't feel right given our circumstances. I also don't want to ruin our friendship because she's my only close friend that isn't addicted or dependent on some kind of drug or alcohol.

I'm not even sure what I'm asking. Just looking for some general advice.
>>
MEN.... Would you still love your gfs if they get too too drunk at Christmas party, turn very very lewd and even throw up in a toilet?? I know I did wrong.

>>16605720

I'd go for it but if you don't like her like that there's no point. A guy has to be committed for relationship to work.
>>
>>16603654
You should try, but probably be more subtle than asking for it. Unless she's a huge slut, in which case demand that shit
>>
My dog died and I was told over the phone. I was with this woman I've been dating for a few weeks and I teared up a little. I wasn't sobbing or bawling, but my voice got creaky and it was clear I was tearing.

She said what I was doing was really unattractive and unmanly, and that I should "grow up, these things happen". In that single moment I realized this woman is not someone I want to see again.

Am I in the wrong?
>>
File: 1445705519872.gif (3 MB, 220x212) Image search: [Google]
1445705519872.gif
3 MB, 220x212
I got a job overseas (my dream job, literally all of my education has lead up to this) and my girlfriend does not want to leave her family. We've been together 4 years and we've brought up marriage before. She's happy for me and is adamant she can't leave her family.

Because LDR is an impossibility, I'm half wanting to not sign the employment contract, propose to my girlfriend and stay here. Part of me thinks this is the most clingy thing I can possibly do and she'll be turned off by this.

I really don't know what to do.
>>
Do girls find guys with cross eyes attractive?
>>
>>16605740

No it's your choice to break up, you've only been seeing her for a few weeks. Who cares? People break up for far less. If you are a guy who cries easily no point in seeing a girl who finds it unsexy. Personally I also find it unsexy but I'd be ok with it if the man had a dog he was very very close to. Dog is ''man's best friend'' after all.
>>
>>16605740
No, you're not in the wrong. Even if she did not understand, she humiliated you in a vulnerable moment. Besides, not sure if you WANT to be with someone who can't fathom being torn up over losing a long term pet.

Ditch her. If she asks why, say her lack of basic empathy and nurturing instincts were too unattractive and unfeminine.
>>
I added girl on fb but she didn't accept. I wrote her a message: 'You are not very friendly'. And she replied 'Why?'.
Wat do?
>>
>>16605748
>>>/trv/
>>
MALES, answer >>16605727
>>
Peanut butter
>>
>>16605755

Ignore her.

>>16605750

Not really no. I never met a girl who found them attractive.
>>
>>16605755
Make a joke out of it, say her cruel disregard for you dampened your Christmas or whatever. Don't forget the "in case the tone does not convey" smiley(s).

That is the only way I can see you more or less doing damage control. You were being passive aggressive over someone not accepting your friend request... what do you expect? What is the best case scenario here?
>>
>>16605727
I personally wouldn't mind all that much and I would probably just laugh at you. But the next few times I see you drinking I'd make fun of you with little comments.
>>
>>16605764
I was just making a joke, teasing her. I guess it can't be heard through a text.
>>
>>16605748

Seriously talk about it with her. You brought up marriage, but are you guys planning marriage it not? Why were you dating 4 years and not already planning the next step? Also who cares about turning her off of you might lose her? Move away and lose her for sure, or offer to stay and lose her maybe? And you are worried about the maybe?
>>
>>16605740
No way fuck that cunt. If my cat died I would sob. (I'm a girl but still I would totally get it)
>>
>>16605767
Ye you added someone and then proceeded to insult her once she didn't accept you.

Flying start mate.
>>
>>16605727
Despite your distinct call for a male perspective, I did the same thing at my boyfriend's friends birthday party. Granted, everyone was getting turned up. But I get mean when I am that drunk and I insulted a very sweet girl that was a mutual friend of the birthday girl.

I honked in the backyard and only one person besides my bf saw me. But like a true homegirl she looked the other way and didn't see nothin.

Despite my boyfriend making fun of me for a couple of days after, I just laughed with him and we got over it.
>>
>>16605727
>>16605759
>you probably knew how you act when you get extremely drunk
>get too too drunk anyways
Why?
I have nothing against going out and having a good time, but take some responsibility and have some self control. You cant say you didn't see this coming.

Personally I wouldn't be too bothered if my girlfriend did that. But if it's a normal occurrence then I'd probably wonder whats wrong with her. Or whats wrong with me for dating her.
>>
>>16605767
For the record, this kind of response happens A LOT in earnest. A "hey" message or request for whatever followed two days later by "fuck you" / "you're a bitch" or any other variation. So if you want to do this in jest you need to make it really clear... smileys get a lot of hate and they can very much be annoying, but you just lose out on a lot with just text. Especially when, as I mentioned, there's another interpretation that is a quite common and probable scenario.

So I'd still say, make it over the top clear that you were not sincerely butthurt now anyway.
>>
>>16605777

I never had a bf while getting so drunk so I didn't know I would be too lewd. I didn't mean to drink so much to throw up, it was an accident and I know I did wrong, I have done it before years ago so it's not regular just embarrassing
>>
>>16605778
What should I say? I can't think of any come back. I thought she would understand the joke and go along replying in humorous way.
>>
>>16605786
>>16605778

Can I say ;I thought we are friends :D:D' or something like that?
>>
>>16605656
No. My parents met in an office.
>>
>>16605786
What's wrong with what I said in the first post? Or basically anything else that gets the point across that you were kidding. You can wait a few days and say you wanted to reply earlier but her lack of adding still had you too depressed to get out of bed earlier. It doesn't matter as long as she gets that it was a joke. I guarantee you that right now she is waiting for you to say "because you should have added me" or "because you ignored me" so she release frustration on you. The main thing here is that you communicate that you intended it differently.

And again, for the future, no. That is not likely because it just happens ten times more often (if not more) in earnest. If you want to try this specific move again you have to make it way more obvious.
>>
>>16605790
Don't do this. It's not the worst but it kind of comes across like you just switched to a more friendly vibe once she did reply to you. (I thought we were friends :D so how come you don't fucking add me??) Just continue your deadpan joke thing.
>>
>>16605672
>Before you have sex.

On the date or on your way to the action scene?
>>
>>16605727
Disappointed, but I don't see why I'd give up on her unless that lewd bit you mentioned was towards someone else. Mainly I'd watch her if she started drinking at social events in the future.

>>16605740
>Am I in the wrong?
Nah man, it's a blessing in disguise. You don't need people like that in your life.
>>
>>16605796
>>16605802
Idk, I don't want to risk her thinking I'm saying the truth. What about 'I tried to be funny, but I guess it didn't work out :('
>>
>>16605853
A winkyface should eliminate that risk. There's not much to reply to what you suggested. It's the kind of thing you say "okay" to or ignore, because what other option is there? "Oh okay, well now that we're talking anyway what do you like to do in your spare time"?
If you go further with the comedic arc you launch more into a natural conversation. She can still ignore you, but it's not as tempting. I don't know how to better explain the difference. It's kind of like all you're trying to achieve with saying you meant to be funny etc is that she will take pity on you or reassure you and pat you on the back. From a relative stranger, that is mildly annoying, on top of that you probably irked her with saying that she was not friendly. So you are still stuck in a downer conversation, you want to lighten the mood here.
>>
>>16605854
Ok thanks for advice. I'm not very good at communicating (i don't know how the things I say make other people feel) so sometimes it's hard for me.
>>
Girls

What's it like being automatically desirable to strangers?
>>
>>16605866
No problem at all. I assure you that it might sound really random and complicated now, but as you gain more experience you develop more of an intuitive understanding for it. Not just talking about talking to girls, but also realizing how certain behavior comes across because you experience it from the other side. So don't despair! Everyone does awkward things, ultimately the only difference is who can draw a lesson from it and take it seriously that they were off, and who finds that too difficult and would rather look away.
>>
He very casually mentioned that he still loved his ex.
But not in the way he once did. Sees the end of a relationship as a death.

I'm confused on how to feel about it. How would u?
>>
>>16605869

Feels creepy and meaningless if he just desire me for being a girl. How does it feel to be desired by women who talk to you first?
>>
>>16605869
I'm not sure that's ever happened. Each of my boyfriends were friends of mine for a year or so before we dated.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>16605875
>How does it feel to be desired by women who talk to you first?
>>
>>16604322
So as mentioned above, Could you please give me advice on how to get a conversation going without beeing akward?
>>
>>16605869
My answer would boil down to, it really is pretty great, just not -as- great as you imagine it to be as a guy. Mostly because insecurities can be pretty fucking sneaky... so a hot girl can have someone drooling over her and inwardly worry about what he would think of her asymmetrical breasts once the bra comes off, or how much thinner she looks with the dress on compared to naked, or how he thinks she is so much more interesting than she really is, yada yada. It takes either natural arrogance or a learning curve to actually enjoy this appreciation without fretting over whether you can pull it off so to say.
It also depends on the circumstances. Someone checking you out when you feel sexy and vivacious and want to have fun, vs when you are having a terrible headache and feel like you did a bad job at work and just want to rush home and run yourself a bath, are very different.

But overall I'd still say it is a great feeling. The best thing about it to me is that some element of sexuality is always present in your life, no matter how long you haven't actually gotten laid. You still feel the tension and the looks and if you're in tune with that and into that it's a very fun psychological game.
>>
Girls, what are your new year's resolutions?

Has this been a good or bad year for you?
>>
What to do when the girl you like breaks up with her bf and she already knows you like her.

I'm not waiting for it to happen or waiting for her but I don't have a lot going on right now so it's easy to think about it.
>inb4 get over it
Pretty women-less situation right now so magically seeing new people is pretty far and inbetween
>>
Girl here. Is it a bad thing that I enjoy sectinf with random guys on Omegle. Obviously I use a fake name on Omegle and I don't share my FB there.
>>
>>16605911
*sexting
>>
What would you do if your partner came out to you as a pedophile and that they still love you, but not as much as they love children?
>>
>>16605919
Dump them. Are you capable of basic empathy? Because if so, this is not even a question. Only desperate people with low self worth would accept their partner honestly saying they love you, but not as much as [any group other than closest family]. Let alone when it's about kids, and sexual attraction to children disgusts by far most people not into it to their very soul.
>>
How can I tell if she is becoming interested in me or if she just likes the attention I give her?
>>
>>16605980
Pay attention to how much she reciprocates.

>asking you questions
>listening intently to what you say
>making it apparent that she remembered things you told her
>being interested in things related to you (like your friends, your hobbies, your family)
>reciprocating being touchy and not just accepting it
>buying you (small) gifts, sending you mushy texts or poetry lines
>sharing personal stories and memories
>rushing to help you out if you ask her help, advice or support
>seeming disproportionally interested in irrelevant details about you and your life

are all signs that she is interested in you. Biggest things is just the overall dynamic - do you sometimes invest effort in her primarily and she sometimes in you, or are you always the one who needs to make the first step, or who needs to compromise or keep the conversation going?
>>
Bf is different when it comes to sex.

He used to have performance anxiety and he got through that but it's hard for him to stay hard and enjoy sex with a condom. Honestly when he wears one it feels like he's doing a job.
So I'm on the pill and there's no kissing no real build up, no play, just get it kinda wet (not even wet enough to enter) and start banging. He did once do all this but he doesn't do it often.

It has me feeling deeply unattractive and as if I'm flesh with a hole. I've told him how I feel except the unattractive part and there's been no change.
>>
>>16605997
What should I do
>>
For femanons, what specifically do you find physically attractive in men? (i.e cheek bones, abs, etc..) please be as detailed as possible.
>>
>>16605991
>asking you questions
Yes.
>listening intently to what you say
She gets distracted easily and sometimes will half pay attention and be on her phone.
>making it apparent that she remembered things you told her
She does.
>being interested in things related to you (like your friends, your hobbies, your family)
Yep.
>reciprocating being touchy and not just accepting it
She does.
>buying you (small) gifts, sending you mushy texts or poetry lines
First part yes, second part no.
>sharing personal stories and memories
She says I know more about her than most people.
>rushing to help you out if you ask her help, advice or support
Yes.
>seeming disproportionally interested in irrelevant details about you and your life
Sometimes.

>do you sometimes invest effort in her primarily and she sometimes in you, or are you always the one who needs to make the first step, or who needs to compromise or keep the conversation going?

If there's a lull in the conversation she will say something to keep it going. If I don't message her all day then she will before night time. We talk every day, but maybe the above is just signs that she sees me as a really good friend and enjoys my company?
>>
>>16605894
Good but when there was bad it was awful. But is seems I'm entering the new year happy
>>
>>16605997
This is absolutely unacceptable. My suggestion:

Go for the soft approach first. Pin him down, start making out, grind on him. If he tries to go for your pants, physically restrain him and tell him "not yet". Make him do proper foreplay. If all goes well, tell him afterwards that this is how you want sex to be. First touching and kissing and whatever else, then intercours. Take it or leave it to fuck someone else (and protip, there aren't many women who like to solely be jackhammered).

If this does not work, or he aggressively rejects the attempt, flat out tell him that you. don't. enjoy. sex with him. That he does not pay any attention to your sexual needs. That you will not have sex with him again until he puts in the effort to make it fun for you.

He is disrespecting you. You say he used to do foreplay: he knows that you like this, most likely, he just can't be fucked to act accordingly. You cannot just let this slide. He uses you as a fleshlight for fuck's sake. If he is willing to use you for his own needs at your expense sexually, what else will follow?
>>
>>16605997
Try different condoms. There are a lot of different types, they make thinner ones too for a more natural feeling.
>>
Girl here. Is it a bad thing that I enjoy sexting with random guys on Omegle? Obviously I use a fake name on Omegle and I don't share my FB there.
>>
>>16606011
Hands, I really love hands (both with long slender fingers and that vampire-y look, and masculine big rough hands) and stomachs (flat or pudgy, love both, just leave the happy trail alone for fuck's sake). Also the eyes, neck (provided they have a proper neck), the shape of the arms... I have a huge soft spot for the combination of a guy with a naturally round face and the slender shape of thin arms. Defined legs (not necessarily muscular, just no stick legs). Facial hair. Everything about a good face, from jawline to cheekbones. A proportionate dick that feels thick to grab.

As for specific feats: dimpled cheeks, small scars and moles usually, freckles, curly hair, tattoos depending on the type and placing, red hair, dark hair, generous bodyhair, thick eyebrows, chipped teeth (or otherwise normal but imperfect looking). Greying hair, all the more if they're still young.

Most important for attraction: expressive face, laughs easily, smells good, does not have a way of moving/posture or a voice I find off putting, is friendly.
>>
>>16606019
Thankyou, I know this but I just needed to hear it. X
>>
>>16606047
You can do it, think of what you yourself would tell your sister or best friend if she came to you with this story. People can be lazy with treating people, even if they care for them, right. You need to be the primary person looking to him treating you right. Best of luck!!
>>
>>16603227
I know a couple here the woman is taller than the guy. They are very sweet and it is not weird at all. But I must say the guy is very masculine and that might balance it.
But I have often heard that couples where the woman is taller are beautiful for several reasons like : the smaller man must be very special or the man must be very good at pleasuing her and giving her what she wants....
I mean honestly it is psychologically proven that if you for instance talk to a child you should go on the same eye level to make the kid feel secure.
If we look at man woman relationships the man is supposed to be the "strong and tall" one, who the woman looks up to. but if this is not the case there must be a very good chemistry between them
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 1600x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 1600x1334
My Innocent Russian QT just sent me this and said "what do you think of this?" I think she drew this. I don't know what to think lmao
>>
>>16606163
There's a faint name on the left, is it her username? Do reverse search to see if it's already online. Or just ask where she got it from.
>>
>>16606170

Nice catch, I asked her if she drew it, but no response yet. And I'm on my phone so don't know how to reverse search
>>
File: fnkodf.png (189 KB, 909x512) Image search: [Google]
fnkodf.png
189 KB, 909x512
>>16606163
She didn't draw it. I reverse image searched it and a ton of variations of the image popped up. Pic related.

What exactly are you asking.
>>
>>16606180

Ok thanks. I wasn't really asking anything specific. Just sharing
>>
>>16606170
>>16606180

Ah fuck. I meant to post this on the /int/ cultural pals thread. My bad.
>>
>>16605960
I'm the pedophile in that story. I would love to be in a relationship, but I can't be in a relationship with a child, so I thought a woman might be the next best thing.
>>
Is it unattractive when a guy does something extremely retarded? Like crashing a car when he doesnt have a drivers licence.
>>
>>>16603045
What do femanons think of dating a young (27) divorced dad.

I'm not ashamed of my daughter (she will always be my biggest love haha). But I'm not sure if I should mention her before the first date.
>>
>>16605398
That's a huge positive for girls like me who also don't drink or do drugs
>>
Girls, at what age did you start noticing that guys are checking you out? How did you feel about it?
>>
>>16605894
I don't do those. It's been a very good year I'd say.
>>
>>16606365
Yes
>>
How do I carry off my squidgy and squat goblin face in a rugged or masculine way?
>>
>>16606388
Guys don't check me out. Or maybe I have still yet to notice.
>>
I work in a small office and there's a girl I have a thing for. We get along well, and we've actually gone to a few concerts together. At the last one, we spent half the time outside the venue just talking, and when we parted she gave me a long hug and squeezed my arm. I took that as a sign that she might be interested. The next time I asked her out to something, she gave a flimsy excuse that I took as a sign of disinterest and gave her an out. Since then it's just been kind of normal between us, but I feel like I'm in an awkward neutral zone with her and am not sure what to do.

For girls: is she giving me a stop sign? Am I reading too much into things? Should I drop pretense and ask her on a real date or just leave it alone?
>>
>>16606440
I think she gave you an excuse because she realized that yet again your invitation didn't sound like a really clear date. That having been said she's probably better off without someone who has been knowingly putting up pretense with her for weeks or months.

I know you're not doing it to be cruel. I know you seriously believe that this is an appropriate way to connect with someone. But chew on this: I have never, ever known a girl who had a happy relationship with a guy who was too meek to be forward with his interest. So things either never got serious enough between them for her to even tell the rest of us, or on rare occasions they've tried being patient and just ended up insecure and disappointed. The day I hear one of my friends being happy with a guy like you, I promise I'll tell you. Just don't hold your breath.
>>
I want to invite her over for New Years and I'm about to have an anxiety attack. Help.
>>
>>16603045
Girls a question

i'll greentext the story and then the question follows
>meet girl on the internet
>write a month
>decide to meet up
>we live 150 miles apart from another
>have unplanned sex
>spend some great days with each other
>goes on for 4 months
>a week ago
>we talk about our plans for the days she'll spend with me after and on NY
>2 days later she tells me she wants to end it
>she doesn't see a future with us two together
>her christmas present for me had a card
>"see you soon" and "i really like you" inside of it
>thanked her in a text
>she writes long-ish texts and uses smileys n stuff
>like nothing happend
>she's not even trying to get space or put some distance between us

uuhhh what? is she just confused what she should feel, or... did she just forget that she ended it and keeping me as some emotional comfort thing?
>>
>>16606457
The problem is that we work together. If we didnt, I'd be up front with her in a minute. But without knowing how receptive she may be, I fear making work life weird.
>>
>>16606501
You're her boytoy
>>
>>16606522
That's just dumb, I'm sorry. Someone who cared about making the work environment weird wouldn't be mulling over this idea to begin with. Don't you realize that a breakup or failed dating would make things just as weird anyway?

A really flimsy excuse like this is only reinforcing something that I just told you from experience is ruinous to relationships. I'm not exaggerating here, I'm trying to wake you up to reality. NEVER. Never have I seen a healthy relationship happen involving a person like you. If this is the only person you can be at work then stop dating at work. Be a better person with girls elsewhere. Or just start being upfront at work. Pick one of those two. Your approach has no chance of success and you came here to ask about the very proof of that. How many more women with interest in you are you going to alienate?
>>
>>16606531
that's what i thought.
i'll see how far i can go though, she did tell me that she doesn't want "us".

it's not like she is texting me whenever she wants to
dunno, pretty new to this kind of girl desu
>>
>>16606532
Are you advising me to go for it or just to go fuck off?
>>
>>16606543
Going for it is better. I'm hoping that it gets you out of this habit of pretense forever and for every situation.
>>
>>16606551
Thank you.
>>
Both genders

Ever try any dating websites or apps?
They work out for you?
>>
>>16606572
>websites
yup
>did they work out for you
yup
>which one
4chan, not even kidding
>>
>>16606572
I went on lots of dates with women via dating sites, which I guess by the name counts as success. However those dates never really worked out. I ended up quitting when I found a much better connection in person.
>>
>>16606572
Guy here. I tried okcupid. All the girls I met on there either won't meet anyone in person, or will and immediately want to dive into a committed/serial relationship.
>>
>>16606410
Shoot yourself in the face, then you'll look like a badass warfighter
>>
>>16606579
>>16606583
>>16606584

Well none of that is that promising. But I guess I'll give it a shot for a month and see. Aside from the 4chan one. I don't even know where to begin.

And thanks.
>>
>>16606624
I went with OKCupid, which is a pretty good place to begin. Use great photos, don't get too personal or biographical (focus on your lifestyle instead), answer lots of those multiple choice questions and focus your messages on the recipient's sense of humor. Use proper grammar and mechanics all throughout.

Also try not to spend more than 10 minutes a day on this. That's more than enough time to scan through a few local matches and send out one or two decent messages. Just remember to keep things light. Fun and happiness drive first dates more than deep curiosity or connection. Those develop later.
>>
How do I find a woman to marry?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.