[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 24, kissless, friendless virgin. Never had a relationship.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1273843415196.jpg (7 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1273843415196.jpg
7 KB, 320x240
I'm 24, kissless, friendless virgin.
Never had a relationship.
Have a job but live with sister.
Dropped out of college after a semester - waste of fucking time and money, unless you get into engineering, law or medical or some shit. Don't have a family to fund it for me either, unlike all the other white kids.

I've been craving a relationship for a long time now, but it's just so much work. It'd take me years at this point just to get to a state of normalcy other people my age are right now. Then years more work, still, to get to a state of success. At these rates, I'm just never motivated to do a single thing anymore. Like why the fuck should I work my ass off for things other people get handed to them for free all the time? Drunkard Chad at the local Frat never had to worry about having a life. That's fucking bullshit. I get how most people that get dealt a shit hand are inspired by it to work hard and win, but it's just not happening for me.

What could I possibly do with my life at this point? Even if I change everything, I'd just be complaining that "I can't be myself", so what's the point, even?

It's like when you're this deep inside a hole, the only thing you're inspired to do anymore is to keep digging down and see how much lower you can get.
>>
>>16599375
jus be urself
>>
>>16599375
I'm sure your sis could help you out ;)
>>
File: clear as day.jpg (126 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
clear as day.jpg
126 KB, 600x540
>>16599381
>>16599377

Thx guys. I'm sure this is like broken record tier shit for /adv/, so I'm sorry for boring you.
>>
Lost my virginity at 24, you are not an exception.

Stop seeking fulfilment through the attentions of others. So what if Chad and his ilk have shagged around, they're no further in life than what you are. All these beliefs that somehow you are coming up short compared to the rest of the populace are something you have created, no doubt manifested from your frustration.

Find a passion that you do for yourself, seek fulfilment in this.

Me personally, I'm learning how to box.
>>
OP, the world is cold and hard. It is unfair to people and doesn't play by any rules

Some people will just be privileged and won't ever know what it feels like to have to work for something. What can we do about it? Sit there and be pissed and dwell about the fact that we don't have what we want?

No, you seriously have to bite the bullet and fight OP. I know it sucks that it has to be so hard for you in comparison to others, but people have done more with less.

I'm 19 and I just lost my virginity this week, and I can say that it isn't worth worrying over OP. Fuck anyone who says you're less for being a virgin because sex isn't a big deal and it doesn't have anything to do with who you are as a person and character.

It won't be easy, OP. But you can work through this if you want to. It might never be easy, but you can have a girlfriend and anything else you want in this life if you just keep fighting man.

Please keep fighting.
>>
File: not impressed.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
not impressed.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>16599387
>Stop seeking fulfilment through the attentions of others.
I did this, and I was just being ignored left and right and never invited to any events. Then I started faking it, and slowly got to know more people. But I hated everything even more while doing that and just ran off back to sitting inside the house 24/7 (outside of work, that is).

>they're no further in life than what you are
But they are, though.

>All these beliefs that somehow you are coming up short compared to the rest of the populace are something you have created, no doubt manifested from your frustration.
But I'm legitimately less and worse than others. Financially, attractively and personality wise I'm not attractive to girls. I'd have to put years of work to remedy each of these things.

>Find a passion that you do for yourself, seek fulfilment in this.
That's what I do. I play games. Really, I'm not like the cunts on /v/, I like games and play them all the time. Without games I'd most probably have committed suicide long ago. I grew up on games in place of having parents be around. It's what I do and like. But I don't get fulfillment out of them. There's nothing else I'm interested in. Picking up a skill, getting into some other hobby, none of these interest me. It'd all be forced.

>No, you seriously have to bite the bullet and fight OP.
But what's the motivation? I used to come to this exact conclusion like 5 times over in my life. Every single time I just gave up because I realized it's pointless bullshit. I don't care about socializing and never will. Even if I do get into a state where I can attract girls, 99 out of 100 women wouldn't even interest me. What would all these years of lonely work, work, work (on top of the actual full-time job I do for money/sustenance) get me?

I just don't understand what motivates people. I hate the way society conducts itself, so how would I conform to it?
>>
>>16599409
Look up RMXP or RMVX; very fun easy to use game making software. That might be a fun hobby?
You don't have to conform to society man. Fuck that shit. I'll never do it. But you should still try and make yourself happy.

You don't KNOW that the outcome will always be the same, OP. You might think so given certain patterns you've experienced in the past, but some of us , not those privileged little brats, have to make things happen.

MAKE things happen OP.

The other thing you should consider is this: there are women out there who will like you and who can love you dude. Not every woman is a stuck up cunt.
There are girls out there who feel just like you man. Girls aren't some crazy different species. They're human. They fuckin poop just like you dude.
I digress; there are girls out there just like you. Finding them might not be easy but it's possible

Do you like super smash brothers? Where I'm from we have huge smash tournaments and crowds of people go to play and attend. Look for something like that?

Research for some clubs. Take a class at a community college.

Don't let your fears stop you OP.
It took me awhile to realise that at the root of everything that ever made me feel anxious, afraid, angry, insecure, depressed and so on was FEAR and fear kept me from becoming the person I knew that I was.

Fuck fear. If you feel there is something out there for you and you want it, go out and make it happen and take it.
>>
File: 1356549370648.png (113 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
1356549370648.png
113 KB, 242x242
>>16599428
>...game making software. That might be a fun hobby

Making games takes incredible manpower, money and time. Programming and drawing is both insanely boring to me, also.

>>16599428
I seriously fail to see how it's possible to be happy without conforming. Like, you mention Smash. No, I hate the entry-level "gamer" shit like that, but it's the only gaming-related thing people do in public. So do I conform and do what I dislike, borderline hate? Play games that bores me? How does that make me happy?

>I digress; there are girls out there just like you. Finding them might not be easy but it's possible
Literally one in a billion. Like I said, it's tons and tons of work to even get myself together, and even after THAT, I'd practically be playing the lottery. All that work for a chance at something? Fuck that.

>If you feel there is something out there for you and you want it, go out and make it happen and take it.
I guess this is the root of the problem. I don't feel like there's "something out there". I feel like I already seen all there is for me. Like I'm just burning through a large backlog of games I accrued due to my job and secretly hoping I wouldn't wake up anymore one morning.

I feel like some shit that drives regular people in their daily lives is broken in me, or missing altogether. None of these cookie cutter shit people tell me or I read here on /adv/, etc. motivates me.

And when I do try to get anywhere it's just like "Eeeehhhh what's the fucking point? Here I am, working my ass off for something, feeling lonelier than ever, don't even know if I'm doing the right things, nothing's ever guaranteed anyway, and it's not like I'll 'win harder' just because I work for it more than other people." and then I stop doing that and go back to rotting away instead.
>>
>>16599454
Also, I realize how lame it is to just shut down every piece of advice posted. I didn't make this thread seeking help, so I'm sorry to waste people's time.
>>
>>16599375

>everything is everyone elses fault but mine!

Nope. You're a faggot.
>>
File: K LOL.png (8 KB, 398x343) Image search: [Google]
K LOL.png
8 KB, 398x343
>>16599466
And why shouldn't that be the case?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.