[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend basically ignores me unless she's high and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450907133543[1].png (744 KB, 1158x658) Image search: [Google]
1450907133543[1].png
744 KB, 1158x658
My girlfriend basically ignores me unless she's high and bored. She doesn't really care about anything I say, and the conversations we do have are usually unpleasant and we never find common ground on anything. Usually it's just her babbling pseudo-science that makes no sense and tries to rationalize her excessive drug use, and then getting angry when I'm not really interested hearing the same shit over and over. There is also no sex.

I'd like to break it off but whenever we do she just asks why and then tries to contact me a week or month later. What's the best way to actually get rid of her?
>>
By having a spine, you embarrassing piece of shit.
>>
I think you should list the priorities in your life.Definetly, your girlfriend is not helping you to achieve certain objectives in your life. You should reevaluate your life get away from negative and disposable people.
>>
>>16598415
Post a pic of gf. Not a dirty one. I just want a person to match to the story that made me lol. (She sounds like a real trip, man.)

Does she use the whole "It's 2015" line?
>>
break it off like you mean it, idiot. The relationship isn't ending because you don't have the balls to sever her completely from your life.
>>
Read your post as if it's the story of someone else's life, like I'm reading it. Are you seriously going to tell me it doesn't sound like you should just stop fucking seeing her?
>>
>>16598415
Grow some balls and cut that bitch off. She doesn't give a fuck about you.
>>
>no sex

Wtf dude. That's not a real relationship. Leave ASAP.
>>
>Asks why

Because you don't fuck me woman

>Contacts later

Ignore it. Easy if you get a new # too.
>>
>>16598415

"Its over, I don't want to see you again. Please don't contact me, I will ignore you"

Only you can grow a pair and make sure it happens. Honestly the bluntest way is usually the most effective
>>
>>16598415
>There is also no sex.

Wanna bet?
She's having enough for the both of you.
>>
File: ChrisBrownXTygaLoyal.jpg (25 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
ChrisBrownXTygaLoyal.jpg
25 KB, 220x220
Why give a bitch your heart? when she rather have a purse
Why give a bitch your inch? when she rather have nine
>>
>>16598415
Does her name begin with a Y? Pls let me know. Because it sounds like a girl I know and I have bad news for you if it is.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.