[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy with only one sexual partner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: married_couple_in_bed-700x325.jpg (27 KB, 700x325) Image search: [Google]
married_couple_in_bed-700x325.jpg
27 KB, 700x325
What does everything think about being in relationships with virgins?
Is it possible for a woman to only have sex with one guy and marry him? What about if a guy has sex with only one woman and marries her?
Would they end up unhappy in life because they haven't had sex with other people?
Tldr;
> is it possible for a man or a woman to be happy in marriage with only having fucked that one person?
>>
You can't generalize on this scale. Some virgins will wonder on what they're missing out on. Others will find it romantic having only one partner.
>>
>>16598378
My girlfriend and I have only had sex with each other, and I do wonder what sex is like with people other than her. I'm concerned that this curiosity won't go away if we stay together for the long haul, but I don't think its unusual for other people to go ahead and marry the one person they had sex with if they feel like it.
>>
>>16598396
Would this curiosity be something that would cause you to ask her for threesomes, an open relationship, or cheat on her?
>>
>>16598388
I'm going to add to this, because I don't think I gave you much practical advice.

No matter what you do, there are always going to be risks when it comes to relationships. I'm not sure if you're considering dating a virgin and are afraid that they'll want to stray, or if you've been burnt and are looking for a lasting relationship going into the future. Either way, no relationship is a guarantee. That doesn't mean you shouldn't take certain precautions, of course, but find a balance.
>>
>>16598378
>Would they end up unhappy in life because they haven't had sex with other people?
Why on Earth would that be cause for unhappiness? Is this FOMOsexuality or something?
>>
you're going into this on the assumption that the people in the relationship value sex as THE COOLEST THING EVERRRR!!! I'm in this situation and I couldn't care less about only having had sex with with my wife. i got more important shit to worry about than what sex would have been like with some random chick.
>>
>>16598405
I don't cheat, no exceptions. open relationships are a weird idea to me, so I don't think I will want one. Threesomes may be something I would want, but I don't think I would go for it anyway because it wouldn't really satisfy my need to have sex with the other person individually. I wouldn't do anything unsavory if we got married, but that's because I have my shit together and I'm intelligent. If you're worried that your virgin boyfriend may do threesomes/open/cheating, I can't guarantee you that he shares my values.
>>
>>16598378
Actually, there is no research that shows that being "inexperienced" leads to relationship problems.

Instead, many studies show the exact opposite. Those who have less prior partners and relationships are more likely to have a successful relationship/marriage.
>>
I think its more a personality thing of whether or not you can commit to one sexual partner for a relationship. You should definitely have sex with a few people when you're young though.

Get your fucking-like-bunnies days behind you and I think most people would rather settle in a committed monogamous relationship. Not all of course, but most.
>>
>>16598378
> not being In a loyal monogamous relationship

Cucks
>>
>>16598455
This
>>
I lost my virginity to my first boyfriend who also lost his to me. We were highschool/college sweethearts. Dated for six years. Planned to get married and all that jazz. I struggled after a few years together with never having been with anyone else. I had never even kissed another guy. I loved him and absolutely wanted to be with him forever but there was this nagging in the back of my head like what if there's someone out there I'd enjoy more. What if our sex was bad and I am missing out? I had nothing to compare it to so how would I know. But I would never cheat and didn't want to lose him so I got over it after awhile. I think it's pretty natural to have those worries. We ended up splitting for completely different reasons but had we been able to work out our other problems I would have stayed with him forever and been happy only having been with him.
>>
>>16598480
Why didn't you post the bullshit graph that comes with the bullshit claim you make every day? There is no advantage to remaining a virgin until marriage. Only bitter virgins think so.
>>
I'm a guy. My first girlfriend and I took each other's virginity, and stayed together for quite awhile.

The sex was terrible, but it was because she never masturbated and didn't know what she wanted, and couldn't get into sex...she would just get frustrated.

That wasn't a deal breaker, we broke up for other reasons. But the next girl I got with was amazing, and I was amazing with her. With my first gf I would only last 1-3 minutes, with this girl I would last 45-60 mins and be able to do it 3 or 4 times a night. If one partner doesn't know shit they are gonna ruin it for both.
>>
>>16599575
Yeah this was true for me too. We were both complete newbs. The sex was awkward for awhile. Not very good for even longer. But we were together six years so there was a point that it got a lot better. He also had a huge dick and I didn't realize till I saw my next boyfriends penis. Even though he was smaller he was a lot more fun and confident in bed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.