[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a tremendously boring person. How do I fix that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 194x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 194x250
I am a tremendously boring person. How do I fix that?
>>
>>16598015
Stop being boring
>>
>>16598015
Read, learn find something that interests you and go deeper with it. Even the most boring hobbies are cool to hear about if the person has knowledge and passion for it.
>>
Every time I feel like I'm not winning the crowd over, I decide to tell the hilarious story about how my friends tried getting me laid by bringing 7 girls over to my house, but i was already drunk when they arrived and began ranting about how the 13th century was the best century because women had no rights, and then the women left and me and my buddies made a satanic pact signed in blood that we would murder someone and become psychopaths
>>
>>16598035
Romantic and touching.
>>
>>16598028
I'm autistically into movies. Not just /tv/ shit, I really have seen enough to get through a college course in my sleep. It's just never come up as useful when it comes to prosocial activity.
>>
>>16598035
My friends keep reminding me of the one time I got drunk and said I had a grandfather who died doing a motorcicle stunt and then I started calling him out crying while I was in a drunk/sleeping state and throwing up in my friend's backyard. Also it was his birthday
>>
>>16598047
"Hey, did you see 'this' movie" and go from there if possible.
>>
>>16598015
What do you mean with boring? Can't hold a conversation longer than 5 minutes without the other person ceasing to reply?
>>
>>16598015
Fake it til you make it.
>>
>>16598015
smoke crack
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.