[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please need help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: jumpouttawindow.gif (1 MB, 224x178) Image search: [Google]
jumpouttawindow.gif
1 MB, 224x178
Hi all!

> Come from Scandinavia
> 18 years
> Go to my apartment
> Listen shower
> Go to the toilet
> See showers open
> Person it
> Godly feces!
> She cried
> I freak out panic insane
> Fly
> Realize I traveled to the wrong room
> Girl told leaders
> Hold up! You pull out now! Hit roads!

What am I doing? This was only shelter in my world!
>>
>>16597988
Please people! I am urgent advice! I need person give light on this issue, as I no home.
>>
>>16597988
Help! Does any person proficient in advice giving? Help is needed direly in the most peculiar of situations! help!
>>
>>16597988
Are you using bing translator
>>
Ooookay...

I'm Scandinavian. What exactly happened?
>>
>>16598111
I travel to wrong apartment house and seen girl showering. She lost his brain and told the leaders and today I got taken out.
>>
No sorry, I thought it said "come *to* Scandinavia"

You're Scandinavian and your English is this bad? Jesus fuck, we're the top tier of non-English speaking countries when it comes to speaking English. People in London tell me I speak better English than most people in London.

(Inb4 bait, I'll bite)
What leaders?
Where are you from?

>Hva skjer?
>>
>>16598141
LEaders of the housing place. I'm from the Stavanger. My English has never been too proficient before ever.
>>
> Listen shower
> Go to the toilet
> See showers open
> Person it
> Godly feces!

Nobody in Scandinavia is this illiterate.

Are you a refugee? At a shelter?
>>
>>16598154
Faen heller kis, snakk norsk.
>>
>>16598156
I did not born Norway, but came from the russia. English is not good to me for only uncle english men. He told me the english once time, and i learn little on the line. I okay with Norway, but am working with english skill.
>>
>>16598170
What's your status?
Are you a Norwegian citizen?
Do you have a working permit?
How long have you been here?
Do you have relatives here?

Couldn't you just explain to the landlord, or whatever these "leaders" are, that you went in the wrong apartment by mistake? Did you do anything wrong, or did you just walk in on someone taking a shower? It's not exactly the worse offence.

Calm down, man.
>>
>>16598187
All situation was that I saw naked girl in shower and lost room. I am a Norway civilian, but had hard time with the english. I do contain work permission and my brother lives at the room. My borther is explanation to leader that nothing unethical has incident at the room. Unhappily the leader hate brother and me so hardness is speaking to him.
>>
>>16598207
Skriver du bedre på norsk?
>>
>>16598219
Are you speaking that snake language from Harry Potter
God damn third world
>>
>>16598219
Not exactly. Ikke egentlig. Det er bedre enn min engelsk skjont.
>>
>>16598219
I've been using the english for the reason that I have need for work on skills in relation to english, like words and letters.
>>
>>16598240
>Third world
>Norway
Have you got any idea? The world is holding us back, you peanut.

Anyways, OP. I don't believe you're in any real trouble. It's five a.m. and Christmas. I need to hit the sack. Good luck.
>>
>>16598303
Ookay. Thanks you for the informational message given to me by you! I've spoke a bit to the leader of the apartments rooms and he is agreed to let me live as long as I do not walk towards the girls rooms at little without knocking first. And he reminded me again to look at the rooms number to check whether the rooms is for me or for his.
>>
>>16598303
Oh by the way, Merry Christmas!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.