[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a pretty ugly and below average girl how do I get a bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x680
As a pretty ugly and below average girl how do I get a bf?
>>
Post a pic.
>>
Post pics first, then we can give you advice.
>>
>>16597730
Post pic with tits, though.
>>
>>16597741
On /b/ this would be required, but since we're on /adv/ I'm waiving this requirement.

However, face pics are still needed.
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 912x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 912x960
apologies for a potato face
>>
File: sofia.jpg (16 KB, 290x341) Image search: [Google]
sofia.jpg
16 KB, 290x341
You'd be amazed at what makeup and a nice hairdo can do for a woman.

pic related: Sofia Vergara without and with makeup.
>>
>>16597795
Are you serious?
You're probably underage and suffering from the self-esteem issues most girls your age do.
Regardless, you're not ugly. You're probably just doing this for attention, but in the case you're not, well, yeah, you're not ugly. Pretty cute, actually. If you're so concerned with your looks you might want to lose weight, both the effects on how you look and the fact that you set a goal and worked towards achieving it will make you feel better.
Maybe wear some makeup, contour your eyes or whatever, and brush your hair, it's a mess, but other than that, really, your looks are far from being a problem.
That being said, if you really care that much about getting a bf, just go out and meet people. Pursue your interests and find people who share them, and so on.
>>
>>16597795

You are cute as hell!
Just give it some time.
>>
>>16597804
She looks really good without make up too, kinda younger

>>16597806
I'm not attention seeking, I just look always ugly in comparison with other girls or very plain. In make up I look cheap and fake and worse than without but idk maybe because I'm not really good at that.. Thank you for replying

>>16597807
I guess its the only way to give it time. Ta anon!
>>
>>16597730
>pretty ugly and below average girl
Breathe, eat and perform other bodily functions that maintain homeostasis, and you're statistically guaranteed to have some guy want you.
>>
fuck off you don't need any help

come back when you've got a dick and actually are ugly, bitch
>>
girl's love to blame their situation on their looks "maybe if I were skinnier guys would like me"

sometimes it's true, but alot of times it's just lack of luck or not having an attractive personality
>>
>>16597795
go to /fit/

get /fit/

you have a cute face its just pudged out by fat.

most girls (you included) can go from 5-6/10 to a 8/10 just by getting fit*

*and for girls it just means avoiding junkfood usually, and a light workout. you seriously have it so fucking easy, dammit.
>>
>>16597826
Nah. Has anyone gone up to you and said 'hey, you always look ugly in comparison to other girls'?
'Course they haven't. Serious, you're a very pretty girl, not ugly in the slightest, and you really should try to not worry about how you look because there's nothing to worry about.
Good luck, pretty girl.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 370x570) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 370x570
>>16597795
I don't mind being sincere to unnatractive people as I know it will help them in the long run but there's no goddamn way you're ugly.

some skin care wouldn't hurt tho. maybe upping your fashion game a bit. you'd look cute in a white wool sweater and a grey beanie. where do you live?
>>
>>16597861
i dunno man i think cute girls are auto-7+/10

what's wrong with being chubby, anyways?
>>
>>16597849
What is an attractive personality tho?
>>
>>16597804

To be honest, I think I prefer the before look. She's plain but still has nice features. Kind of reminds me a little of Bjork.
>>
>>16597914
funny, smart/witty, interesting - somebody who can hold a conversation and somebody who genuinely cares about what their other is talking about/feeling
>>
>>16597914
Can an introverted person have a good personality?
>>
>>16597795
You look good and now stop wasting everyones time making pointless threads.
There are people with actual problems here.
>>
>>16597986
Yes. I should know, I married an introvert with a great personality.
>>
>>16597795
Whenever a girl posts saying she's ugly I get really excited thinking I finally found another chick to share my pain with but then they always turn out to be really cute but chubby or frumpy. Urgh. Fucking posers.
>>
>>16599172
You can talk to the molebeast with a bad attitude
>>
>>16599175
The one that looks like a guy that has a thread up right now? Nah she's still to pretty.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.