[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got a car >got a decent job >got a cheap little apartment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: richard-harrow.jpg (49 KB, 650x364) Image search: [Google]
richard-harrow.jpg
49 KB, 650x364
>got a car
>got a decent job
>got a cheap little apartment
>have sex regularly with a few girls
>still unhappy and aimless

what should i do with my life
>>
File: 1297836486170.jpg (31 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
1297836486170.jpg
31 KB, 600x595
>>
File: vbC66.jpg (61 KB, 994x573) Image search: [Google]
vbC66.jpg
61 KB, 994x573
gotta go fast
>>
File: Glean.jpg (188 KB, 713x480) Image search: [Google]
Glean.jpg
188 KB, 713x480
Happiness (or lack thereof) is not dependent on your external amenities (or lack thereof). It's a brain chemistry thing.
>>
>thinks material possessions and sex are what makes you happy
>>
>>16595449
so what, medicate?
>>16595450
thats what the media says
>>
>>16595488
Medication is reliable upon having a supply of medicine, and upon your bodies reception of it. So, no, don't medicate unless you're thinking 'bout suicide. Just get involved with something that has a great purpose. Like hand building a fairly well-size boat in your free time, and one day sailing from the northernmost point of the Missisipi down to the Gulf. Or getting a motorcycle or nice car and learning how all the mechanical know how to take care of it. Or get religion and start doing rituals.

What do you do already that is unrelated to all your cheap and acquired amenities?
>>
File: 24forum.jpg (51 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
24forum.jpg
51 KB, 236x236
Join a cult brah... Scientology is the shiznit.
>>
>>16595450
Funny. I posted a similar topic not one week ago and every reply was about how I should be happy with my degree and a six figure income. Where were you guys when I posted my thread?
>>
consider going to /trv/
>>
>>16595356
smoke crack
>>
>>16595356
Realize that getting stuff in life isnt what makes you happy. You have to be happy yourself.
>>
>>16595356
Play the game Hatred. Good game. You can murder cops and children and shit.
>>
Do something you fucking like, it's not that hard

just discover your passion in life, and if you get bored of it you can always search for another one
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.