[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So some girls tell you that they don't want you looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
So some girls tell you that they don't want you looking at them during sex, despite them being pretty attractive. I've heard that's a red flag. What's the deal with that anyway?

I had an online ex who told me if we ever did it she wanted me to put a pillow over her face while I fucked her.

I'm not questioning that this is a red flag, but I'm curious as to why it is.
>>
autism
>>
The pillow thing sounds more of a fetish than actual embarrassment.

I guess some chick's are conscious of the faces they make during
>>
I didnt know this was a thing. My gf covers her eyes and doesnt really make eye contact. I cant be that ugly ktgerwise she wouldnt be fucking me
>>
>>16595190
>The pillow thing sounds more of a fetish than actual embarrassment.
Combination of both.
>>
Just huge insecurities. She cant imagine herself looking sexy while fucking.
>>
>>16595194
I tend to close my eyes when I want to focus more on the pleasure. Maybe your gf does it for that reason as well
>>
>>16595203
But she covers them with her hands. It was really funny when I saw it
>>
>>16595208
Sounds kinda cute. Maybe you can suggest using a blindfold? It could also lead into other things, if you're into that.
>>
>>16595190
This guy is right several girls have told me they are embarrassed of their sex faces
>>
most definitely embarassed of sex face. they wouldn't let you stick your dick in their vag if they didn't enjoy looking at you. it's a self-confidence thing, since eyesight is pretty important in culture, and when you're having a go at her the two of you are basically at your most vulnerable.

no worries.
>>
Unhealthy selfconfidence practices with other people and a potential hang up on intimacy in general.
>>
Yeah, any of these replies.

Or she's just thinking about somebody else dicking her and seeing your face fucks it up for her.

Whatever.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.