[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Besides the obious stuff - being fit, clean and healthy and having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 4
File: minecraft.jpg (57 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
minecraft.jpg
57 KB, 780x585
Besides the obious stuff - being fit, clean and healthy and having your general shit together - what can you do to be more sexually attractive to the opposite sex?
>>
Learn how to make a girl laugh and be happily spirited.
>>
>>16588895
No, you've got it the wrong way around.

Girls don't think funny guys are hot. Girls think hot guys are funny. If you're attractive, they'll laugh at your stupid shit. Being comedy genius in and on itself wouldn't be enough.
>>
>>16588885
>Besides the obious stuff
The obvious stuff is pretty much all there is to it. The only other big one is your interests: don't express only one of them in the way you dress. Zero is fine, and two or more is fine as long as they can't all be mistaken for the same thing. But one is the loneliest number.
>>
>>16588908
For your clarification, the picture in the OP is NOT me.

I can't see what part of the obvious stuff I don't have down, though. I'm fit, healthy, got personal hygiene and all, I have a job, I have hobbies, I don't have big visible deformities save for a small dick (that I don't bring up in polite conversation), and still no girls.
>>
>>16588904

I hope this is bait.

I'm pretty sure girls think lots of guys are hot but not sexually attracted to them because they may be assholes, or just not anything more than that.

Sexual attractiveness the way I see it is composed of being "good looking/hot/cute" whatever you want to call it in a girl's eyes but also carrying other traits that would lead her to giver herself to you in a sexual encounter.

I don't think OP is asking how to just be good looking. He already mentioned all there is too it like this guy >>16588908 said.

If you want to be hot then just do that.

If you want girls to see you as worthy of sleeping with then you need to satisfy them in more ways than just looks.

Also, I'm not talking about skanks and whores. They will just sleep with anyone. I'm assuming OP is asking about women in general and not just sleazes.
>>
>>16588912
>but also carrying other traits

Yes. That's my point. That was the original point of making this thread to begin with. Asking what the other traits are. Which was the explicit purpose of posting the OP.
>>
>>16588918

I would say learn how to be funny and goofy kind of clownish but not stupid. It can be done. I'm saying this because about 10 years ago I worked at a store and acted JUST like that. I used to flirt with so many girls in that store it's crazy.
>>
>>16588918

Also I used to work. I used my intellect. I took charge of things there and that's just how I was and am at work when I want to be. You can have muscles but if you just wear it and use it at the gym but nowhere else it's kind of stupid. Girls I think like a guy that can actually work and when a guy displays his strength I think it says something about him. This wasn't an office job so not sure if you can do that.
>>
>>16588910
>For your clarification, the picture in the OP is NOT me.
I didn't think it was. But you asked for tips, and then listed most of the possibilities. I just filled in the last one, that's all. Everything else is just a matter of implementing these.
>>
>>16588923
I'm pretty short so I don't wear a lot of muscle - not to the extent of making it a daytime job with the whole hassle of bulking/cutting and all that - but I think I'm pretty funny. I've thrown a fairly successful stand-up comedy routine once or twice, although the entire audience was more drunk than I was.

I stand by my point, though. Girls don't think funny guys are hot. Girls think hot guys are funny.

Being funny becomes exhausting after a while.
>>
>>16588933

I'm only 5'5". Well, I'm funny because I just am. I didn't need to work on it or anything. I just am a clown whenever I am with people that I know appreciate my humor. I don't think you can be that way if you just aren't like that. I just was.

But no matter if you're funny or not it's an example. If you are experienced and open minded and learn about different topics and things to talk about you can manipulate a conversation and start one up with a girl and it may not even be funny. Humor was an example. There are serious guys that girls like also but it's complicated. Every person has a unique personality. Some can be serious and still toss in just enough humor and lead conversations in just the right direction to get a girl's interest. If you're funny and hot and talk about the stupidest shit making a girl uncomfortable about the topic or whatever you just said because you're nervous then she'll probably try avoiding you.

Not sure if any girls are in here but can you give this guy some advice?
>>
>>16588939
I'm pretty good at picking up if I'm making someone uncomfortable. My taste of humour is kind of risky. I don't go out of my way to come up with - or look for - the perfect set-up for a joke, but whenever there's a chance, I get this feeling of I-should-probably-not-say-this-but-I'll-say-it-anyway, and there's a roughly 75% chance it's hilarious, or 25% chance that I really should not have said that.

It's either a total bomb or a total bomb, and I can never say which one it is before it's out. It seems the older I get, though, the better I get at it.
>>
>>16588948

Learn which jokes are hilarious and the ones that aren't you're just better off not saying anything. Might help you out.
>>
>>16588952
You really don't understand the nature of this kind of a gamble, do you?
>>
>>16588962

I'm not sure what you mean?
>>
>>16588964
You can't tell if it's funny or not before it's out. That's the whole thing. It's either funny or it's not, and I can sense how big it is, but whether it's really funny or really inappropriate, there's no saying before it's out.

All I can do is to choose whether to say it or not. It's a split-second desicion, and the humour is in the timing.

You can't decide to only flip a coin when you know you'll get tails. The choice is whether to make the toss or not.
>>
>>16588968

Here's the thing bro. You want to start thinking and analyzing other people's conversations and what they respond with and practicing to kind of follow certain rules of what not to say and what to say. Your brain is probably quicker than you think. Come up with funnier ideas and things to reference so that in any given situation you can snap up with 5 things and let's say 3 of them are not appropriate move to the next one.

I hear what you're saying, I mean when someone says something it's not like you have 10 seconds to come up with a retort. I do however think you can get better at it if you practice. Have you ever apologized for saying something inappropriate? honestly that's a good way to start a conversation. You fucked up and said something stupid alright you don't have to leave the situation like that, you can apologize in a good respectful way and a girl will see that you have the quality of being responsible for your actions and acknowledging that you offended her or something and can probably appreciate that.
>>
>>16588974
I don't do that consciously, but like I said, I believe I'm getting better at it. I mean, going from 50-50 to 25-75 is pretty good, and it's not like I'd stick with a bad joke, either.

It's either laughing at how bad it is ("holy shit that came out wrong!"), or if it looks grave enough, genuinely apologising. I think I can handle it.
>>
>>16588885

DEPENDS WHAT SEX YOU ARE, OBVIOUSLY.
>>
>>16588989
MALE TO FEMALES, BUT SURELY THERE IS SOME COMMON GROUND?
>>
>>16588997

>common ground

With sexual attraction I'm not so sure man. For men I'd say it's safe to say in general most men would fuck a girl if it's decent looking and willing to give it up. Probably not even because they want to but because they couldn't help themselves.

For women they are smarter I guess, I'm not sure they seem more careful (not the skanks) but women can actually control themselves. That's what I think.
>>
>>16589009
Well, there's biology at play.

To any woman, sex has - for the most of history - been a risk of 9 months of suffering and the rest of her life in servitude, so the guy would better be worth it. Men, however, face virtually no consequences for sex, and have no problem smashing everything that looks like it could be impregnated.

Also, sex is good for men 100% of the time - it takes an idiot to not make a man cum - but the female orgasm is the holy fucking grail that takes 30 maps, a cursed compass and 50 years of training as a shaolin monk to find.

So to men, casual sex is like buing a 50-cent chocolate bar, and to women, it's like playing russian roulette for a lottery ticket. It makes sense that women are more reluctant to put out.
>>
>>16589009
Femanon here, what about relationships?

What makes a girl girlfriend material?
>>
>>16589063
Cute and not crazy.
>>
>>16589063

What's your end goal? Are you trying to improve your current relationship or are you trying to get one?

There's a huge list of things that can make someone girlfriend material, but this won't help you actually get into a relationship unless the person learns these things about you when being in one.
>>
>>16589068
Oh.

Nevermind then. ._.
>>
>>16589063

I want a girl that isn't afraid to work. Not support me but bring home half the money to stay alive. This earns her respect from me and we see each other as equal. I don't hit her or mistreat her and she does not do that to me either. I can't stand women that want to be provided everything and then think they deserve equal treatment. Some women and men can do that I guess but not me.

I want her to be open minded. Not a Jesus nut. I'm Athiest so can't stand religious nuts all up in my grill. If she wants to believe in God fine but not pressure me into it. I want her to be OK with not having male friends. I don't have any female friends so I'm not a hypocrite. That's just stuff to start.
>>
>>16588885
Have a hobby that clearly takes skill and focus to be good at. Doesn't matter if you're a pro as long as you're passionate about it and keep improving, but the better you are at it, the more it helps.

Girls like knowing a guy is skilled at something he loves to do, because if he loves you, he'll probably be or quickly become skilled at being your partner.
>>
>>16589069
I'm trying to figure out how to get to one.

Guys just send such mixed messages, they lose interest if you put out but they also lose interest if you don't.
>>
Don't do any of these:

>Hatfield et al. (1993) identified the traits of the dull personality type, including:
>Passivity - Dull people aren't really there, they just exist.
>Tediousness - Dull people use a boring communication style including slow talking, long pauses before responses and rambling.
>Distracting behavior - Dull people are side-tracked easily.
>Low affectivity - Dull people rarely look others in the eye, have expressionless faces and talk in a monotonous fashion.
>Boring ingratiation - Dull people try too hard to be funny, to be nice or to impress others.
>Seriousness - Dull people never smile and appear somber or cold.
>Self-centeredness - Dull people are preoccupied with themselves, with the past or with personal problems.
>Banality - Dull people talk about trivial or superficial things, are interested in only one topic, and repeat the same stories or jokes again and again.

>>16588904
Retarded.
>>
>>16589071
*tips fedora*
>>
>>16589072
what kind of hobbies do women find sexy, and are there any relatively inexpensive ones?
>>
>>16589071
>equality and open-mindedness
>don't have any male friends
>>
>>16589071
>not having male friends

Are americans really like that? Always cheating and anxious about partners cheating? I thought it was just a running joke on twitter.
>>
>>16589082

A lot of guys probably don't mind it. In my point of view that's asking for some stupid shit to happen. I mean I can understand if she has some male coworkers or some shit that she chats with and happens to text every now and then but I don't approve of any male "hanging" out with her even if her friends are around.
>>
>>16589073

It's clearly not black and white like how you say.

>they lose interest if you put out

some guys are just looking for a fuck, especially if you are hot

>but they also lose interest if you don't.

depends, are you trying to play hard to get? are you expecting guys to chase you and buy you presents and write poems to woo you? Shit doesn't work that way, you just need chemistry; enjoy each other's company and signal that you want to get to know the person a little more.

Also depends on how much people see. If I saw a girl who put out and I approached her and she "didnt put out so I dont lose interest" i would just feel like she thinks im not even good enough for a fuck, so i would definitely think she isnt interested
>>
>>16589063
Just personal opinion here, but
>Takes initiative in going after what she wants
>Takes responsibility when her actions have negative results
>Offers to help instead of butting in without asking
>Asks for help instead of simply expecting it to happen
>Doesn't rush through life on a series of emotional rollercoasters, realizes that you can exert some level of control over these things even if it isn't complete or perfect
>Understands that platonic friendships are equally important as romantic ones, and forsaking my friends to obsess over her is neither realistic nor healthy

You know, a man. But girly, cute and has a vagina.
>>
>>16589088
I'm not trying to play anything, I just want to be kissed.
>>
>>16589086
So, by default, you assume that women just climb on the best dude available at the time, and 100% of all other dick is better than yours?

>>16589092
So... Being an adult?!

My god americans are all insane. Men and women both.
>>
>>16589092
Do you exclusively sleep with 14-year-old girls?

Is it because you can't do better, or they can't?
>>
>>16589077
The hobby itself means virtually nothing unless you can show you are good with your hands, physically fit, exceptionally intelligent and clever or a combination of the three as a result of being involved in it or as a requirement for being good at it. You must also be able to show self-control and humility involving this. If you have that, it doesn't matter if you're a mountain climber, a gardener, or someone who paints little metal sculptures.

Even nerdy shit like chess, D&D and Warhammer can be attractive if you don't let yourself become a greasy, lumbering whalord who has the cliche hyper-elitist ubernerd way of associating with people.
>>
>>16588933
>Being funny becomes exhausting after a while.

There's some truth in this. Eventually you get used to someones sense of humor and the originality of his/her jokes fades away, so you'll laugh less often and less hard. However, you only reach that stage after you've been together with them.

Take it from me, i'm a fairly unattractive dude, but I win girls over because they think i'm really funny and smart.
>>
>>16589094

Nope, I just my girl to stay away from guys that I don't know because their intentions may be fucked up and anyone women or male can fall victim to an affair on accident.

It's not about the sex. It's about getting to know a person too well and developing that very common attraction love/sexual/infatuation that grows between two people when they like each other and everything falls in place (i.e. bad fight between two people and this friend comes in like a white knight making her feel better).
>>
>>16589093

We don't have enough to go on to help you.

If I can be blunt, guys love looks, but it depends on what kind.

Are you hot and sexy, or are you cute and nice?

Can you post a pic?
>>
>>16589097
So basically anything physical?

What about riding a bicycle? I live in the middle of nowhere (8 km outside of a small town with no car) but I do have a bike.
>>
>>16589099
>women jump on the best dick and 100% are better than mine
>>
>>16589101
What's the difference?

I mostly wear skirts, I always feel like a man in jeans - even women's jeans, no matter how they look - and try to go for cute feminine things.
>>
File: 1439413265763.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1439413265763.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>16589107

2/10, needs work.
>>
Being able to make a chick laugh is prob the most important thing u would want to brush up on ur skills. If u can sharpen ur sense of humor, I mean practice on ur friends. Be creative on ur jokes n learn to have as much fun doing it. Don't turn ur jokes into mean. The lowest form of sense of humor is sarcasm. That means think of new routines that appeal to really funny not really funny stupid... It could take years to be funny naturally..that is just one idea that will help.
>>
>>16589113
I'm not.

Seriously, if someone's THAT paranoid about his woman riding all the dick behind his back, he could just settle for a polyamorist thing and let her do it openly. It's fairly common among the younger generation where I'm from, and so far I've seen that sort of arrangements work just fine.
>>
>>16589133
I do consider myself quite funny. I mean, I make people laugh at least.

Not just rehearsed jokes or some shit, but situational comedy if opportunity arises.
>>
>>16589109

Post a picture of yourself, crop out your face if that'll make you feel better.

Otherwise I'm at the end of my rope.
>>
File: 2014-09-28 16.54.04.jpg (463 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-28 16.54.04.jpg
463 KB, 960x1280
>>16589144
please ignore the weird body shot, I was trying to take a picture of the shirt to see if it was okay to wear
>>
>>16589153

Gonna be blunt, first thing that came to my mind was if you smoked pot. It's kind of a trashy look, not sexy nor cute.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>16589158
I've never done drugs.

What do I do wrong? I just got the shirt because it had pink lace and it looked feminine.
>>
>>16589153
You look like an old, washed up prostitute that lives in a trailer with 6 kids. Ditch the shitty "I'm 38 but I've still got it" hair cut, the tacky earrings that don't match anything, the skimpy shirt (you don't have the body for that, but to be fair, not many people do) and the shitty jeans.
>>
>>16589161

I'm no expert, I suggest you go to /fa/ and ask them.

Tell them someone on /adv/ thought you looked trashly and you want to look more homely and cute to attract boys.

Good luck!
>>
>>16589166
I thought "homely" was a bad word.
>>
>>16589171

Sorry you're right, I was thinking of the british definition which is comfortable but simple, yet cozy.
>>
>>16589153
No offense but, that shirt is not flattering. Those spaghetti straps look like something a trailer trash girl smoking cigarettes would wear.
>>
>>16589166
>suggest you go to /fa/ and ask them.
/fa/ unfortunately won't be able to help her. It's a bunch of gay guys into ninja and astro fashion, and they never really know what to say when a woman posts. Even though it's a cosplay and lolita board, she'd get more help by going to /cgl/.

>>16589171
>I thought "homely" was a bad word.
Depends on the context. It could be unattractive, or just simple and cozy.
>>
>>16589153
you look like an out of shape 20 y/o with bad genetics

work out, your body will be better off health-wise too

your style is complete trash and you look like a dirty smoker
>>
>>16589153
>spaghetti straps
>bra visible
>logo nobody cares about
>doesn't quite fit how it should
>literally everything about those pants
It's pretty trashy looking. You might not be, but your outfit is trying very hard to say something else.
>>
>>16589186
I've never smoked.

And I don't think I'm fat. I go to a gym every week.
>>
>>16589161
>What do I do wrong? I just got the shirt because it had pink lace and it looked feminine.
Get rid of the chunky jewelry. It seems very out of place, especially with such an informal outfit. When it comes to choosing tops, something fitted is fine, but you're showing off way too much skin/cleavage. That itself isn't a bad thing, but if you're wanting to attract a long-term relationship, it's not something you go for. Spaghetti straps and cleavage hanging out is just generally unflattering. Even if you aren't, you'll come off as a flashy attention whore--people will stay far away.

Try looking at clothes on ModCloth. They have a bunch of really cute vintage-inspired classy things.
>>
>>16589188
>And I don't think I'm fat. I go to a gym every week.
You're what /fit/ would call skinny fat. You're thin, but you're not at all toned. Again, that kind of type can really only be pulled off by a small amount of people, and they're typically in amazing shape. Once a week at the gym won't cut it.
>>
>>16589187
I don't really own or wear anything else like that. I was really proud of that outfit.

I was just trying to get to learning how to dress myself, and I still don't know what to do.

If I try to go for sexy, it looks slutty. If I try cute, it looks matronly and weird. If I try trendy, it looks ugly. No matter what I try it always turns out sickening.

I just want to look lovable and wanted.
>>
>>16589195
>that kind of type
>>
>>16589188

You're slim for sure, but you aren't tonned.

You look very soft, like there's no muscle under that skin, you're also a little pale.

Anyway, I think your body is great personally, it's just your clothing, like everyone said it's just kind of trashy.

I would go for something way more 'normal', like skinny blue PLAIN jeans (no swash marks, no metal triangles) with a pale belt, and a plain red sweater.

You might think it's boring, but it doesn't send bad vibes and is quite cute. Lose the jewelry, and make your hair look like it isn't fighting the laws of physics with some crazy hairspray.
>>
>>16589195
I thought guys were disgusted by muscles?
>>
>>16589197

>If I try to go for sexy, it looks slutty. If I try cute, it looks matronly and weird. If I try trendy, it looks ugly. No matter what I try it always turns out sickening.

I think you need to go see a stylist in that case, get some professional help.

I know the thread my sound a little harsh, but I am confident your biggest issue is how you dress, and that is something that can be easily fixed.
>>
>>16589204
Toned =/= The Hulk. Regardless of how you feel about your body, only toned, fit people can look good in stuff like that.
>>
>>16589204

Look up "toned" on google image search, it's a little bit of muscle, but nothing crazy.
>>
>>16589213
I'm sorry.

I just don't know what kind of tops you're supposed to wear if you've got nothing going for you except tits and you're not supposed to show that.
>>
>>16589220
>I just don't know what kind of tops you're supposed to wear if you've got nothing going for you except tits and you're not supposed to show that.
>nothing going for you except tits

Seriously? You have a decent figure, so you don't need to show off your tits all the time. Curvature is fine, but don't have them hanging out. No one wants to see that. Wear fitted tops with sleeves and stick to plain, high quality jeans with different cuts for different shoes. Again, try out ModCloth. When you look at an article of clothing, you can see customer uploads so that you'll know what your body type looks like in said clothing. I've put together some really cute outfits that way.
>>
>>16589229
And that makes guys interested?
>>
>>16589153

If that's your style that's your style. Don't change yourself to find someone. What kind of music do you listen to? what movies you like? what do you do for a living?
>>
>>16589236
Well, it won't repel them. They'll think you're a sweet little cutie and will actually want to approach you. What you wear doesn't generally matter, as long as it's flattering and doesn't give off the wrong idea.
>>
>>16589241
I'm a student. I don't really listen to music and I don't go to movies.
>>
>>16589251

Then what DO you like?
>>
>>16589253

beat me to this question
>>
>>16589253
In what way?
>>
>>16589259
In any way. Most people generally like some type of music and movies. What does interest you then?
>>
>>16589261
I don't know. I don't have any interests.

It's like I stopped being interested in kids' stuff when everyone else did, but everyone else found all these new things to be interested in and I can't find any.
>>
>>16589270

Found the girl from Twilight
>>
>>16589270
>I don't have any interests.
Huh. When you talk to people, how are you able to carry on conversation without it degenerating into boring crap about the weather, news, etc?

>It's like I stopped being interested in kids' stuff when everyone else did, but everyone else found all these new things to be interested in and I can't find any.
Well, the only advice I can offer you is to try and expand your knowledge on different things so that people can relate to you. Listen to music you've never heard before, watch movies you've never seen, and read about anything and everything. If you can't even rely on your looks, you'll need to show that you're not boring as hell.
>>
>>16589271
It it can be considered a redeeming quality in any way, I disliked those books just as much as everybody else.
>>
>>16589153

As a thirsty dude, I'm going to buy you a drink and try to take you home.

But the way you dress, I'd be scared to introduce you to my mamma.
>>
>>16589301
So I shouldn't even try? Just try to dress as plain as possible?
>>
>>16589306

I don't see your face so I can't tell you if you have that "white trash look" (which turns me on but again, wife material).

You don't have to dress plain but I'd suggest losing the ho earrings, the choker chains, the stud paint things, and either get a different bra or ditch it altogether when wearing a shirt like that. Or maybe get someone to wear over the shirt, like a vest or jacket. Also, grow your hair out some more. I can't stand the short hair look and it just screams "mental issues" to me.

But there's nothing wrong with how you're dressing ATM, but just understand the type of dudes you're going to attract that way.

TL;DR

>grow your hair out
>get rid of the earrings
>get rid of the necklaces
>wear a different bra with that shirt, or add a vest/coat/jacket to the outfit
>wear a regular pair of blue jeans, tighter fit if you want to show off your ass-ets.

How is your personality? Do you know how to cook and clean? Those skills go a lot further than you'd think. I've dated ugly and fat women in the past just because they knew how to do essential house skills.
>>
File: img_462w_eb694989f79d.jpg (139 KB, 462x790) Image search: [Google]
img_462w_eb694989f79d.jpg
139 KB, 462x790
>>16589306

Plain isn't necessarily bad, as long as you're great at it.
>>
>>16589319
I keep trying to grow my hair out but it seems like every single time it's long enough to put on a braid I end up cutting it.
>>
>>16589063
Every other answer here is too long and wrong.

Short and simple, girls?

Stop dying to be in a relationship. You can have male friends without friendzoning the ones who want to fuck you. You can be happy and sane without someone else to validate your existence. Express this and any guy should be hearing something he's never heard come out of a female mouth and probably want to marry you.
>>
>>16589197
Simple black yoga pants and a comfy top. Don't try to show off your boobs too much. Focus on the top being friendly/fun , not trashy or trying to get someone to fuck you.
>>
>>16589073
In any, or multiple instances, did these guys lose interest after constantly contacting you first, never being contacted first by you, and even miss/ ignore certain attempts at contact and never return them out of courtesy?
>>
>>16588885

1.) Experience things. Volunteer, join a sports team, camp, climb, bike, grow things, make things and if you can, do them with people. You're only as interesting and well rounded as your experiences are.

2.) Go out. Those same things above will put you in situations to meet friends. Focus on making friends, don't worry about attracting the opposite sex.
>>
>>16589153
Don't know why so many people are bashing you. I think you look hot, choice of clothes seem fine to me. But whatever.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.