[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are american girls in their 20s so prudish? It seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: No Sex sign.jpg (19 KB, 403x332) Image search: [Google]
No Sex sign.jpg
19 KB, 403x332
Why are american girls in their 20s so prudish? It seems like none of them are ever interested in fucking.
>>
>>16584258
>people constantly complain about whores on this board
Maybe they just don't want sex with you anon
>>
They are, just not with you.

Women go after/fuck the top 20% of males. If they're not in a LTR with a top tier male, they'll just get pumped and dumped until they land one and not tell anyone about it in the mean-time.
>>
>>16584274
So 80% of guys aren't having any sex at all?
>>
>>16584295
80/20 rule.

Most men get the scraps, which is the remaining 20% of women.

I believe it was somewhere around 50% of males haven't had sex within a year. The top 20% of males can get it anytime with a bunch of women, the remaining bunch have to secure it through LTRs and social circles, they can't just approach and slay.

There's more research coming about that's proving this.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

https://i.imgur.com/2MstAzl.gif
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 1232x1079) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 1232x1079
>>16584274
>>16584311
Nope
>>
>>16584274
What a bitter, creepy slvthater, l00kjism thing to say. you must live in a cell.
>>
>>16584274
Fucking redpillers. Go back to your masturbatorium, creep.
>>
>>16584295

A more accurate statement is that 80% of men get the same amount of sex as the top 20% of men. So it's not that the 80% are being excluded entirely, it's just that the amount of sex being received increases exponentially as you draw closer to the top 20%.
>>
>>16584325
>Percentage of men and women aged 15-44 years of age who have had 15 or more opposite-sex sexual partners in lifetime

2002, 2006-2010 and 2011-2013:

Men 23.2% 21.6% 21.8%
Women 9.2% 9.0% 10.6%

As we all know we can't determine the quality of the lay, but you're right. The average guy will get laid with some drunk 4/10 landwhale once or twice a year. While the top 20% get all the 6+/10's they want.
>>
>>16584363
>The average guy
As if the people who spout redpill poison are in any way average. The bottom 3% think they're in the second quintile: don't make me laugh.
>>
I'm so confused by this board sometimes. Make up your minds: are western girls sluts, or are they prudes?
>>
>>16584379

>try to be respectful of other people and just do my own thing
>tfw bottom 3%
>>
>>16584379
This is untrue. It's assuming that because an attractive man realizes redpill logic, he must be unattractive to accept it. Most men aren't getting married anymore, or have girlfriends. And you don't know how good attractive men have it until you are one.

Attractive men > women > everyone else, that just leaves unattractive men.

I'm not a redpiller, I think they're extremely stupid. I just agree that most people judge by appearance, and very few people love someone who's ugly the same way they respect/admire a beautiful looking person... Hate to say it but I'd be happy for someone to prove me wrong.
>>
>>16584390
>It's assuming that because an attractive man realizes redpill logic, he must be unattractive to accept it.
No, it's recognizing that the act of going redpill boots a man off the bottom of the ten-point scale. Your abhorrent attitude pushes women away more effectively than your looks ever could. And don't think that women can't tell, either; your kind never hide it well enough.
>>
>>16584413
My kind? What are you referring to. I do know the truth and you don't, this is fact.

Women want men with high cheekbones, that's basically it. Most people don't have high cheekbones, that's 100% fact. If you don't have physical beauty then how the hell can you make up for it with good personality? Your personality is actually far better if you're good looking, because since you LOOK good, you'd never be treated shitty for your looks which a lot of ugly people experience... This is why ALL models and movie stars are attractive, and no girls won't be sexually attracted to you if you're ugly - no matter your personality...

This is hard for most men to accept, I am not a redpiller and this isn't exclusive to them, It's a fact... Your personality won't get you SEXUAL attraction, all animals need to be physically fit to breed, for us human males that includes being facially attractive.
>>
>>16584450
>I am not a redpiller
What you're spouting is the red pill in a nutshell. You look like a duck, you walk like a duck, and you quack like a duck; why on Earth should I believe that you are not a duck?
>>
>>16584413
>>16584413
I've pretty much accepted redpill and do fine with women. I hit the gym, lost a ton of bodyfat, took up some hobbies to make myself more interesting and to meet people.

I think the majority of people subconsciously recognize redpill. Most people would say that a tall man is attractive to women. But if you mention "well, I'm a short guy so that doesn't make me as attractive universally to women" then suddenly it's your "attitude" and not the acceptance of fact and playing with the hand your dealt.
>>
>>16584461
Like I said, I'd be happy if someone proved me wrong. Instead you insult me without trying to challenge my assertions. I am still trying to see people for more than their looks, It's not easy for me so obviously looks are extremely important in how others are treated.
>>
>>16584450
I have high cheekbones and I was a virgin until age 27, when I decided to get a hooker. I've still only ever fucked hookers.
>>
>>16584450
>Your personality is actually far better if you're good looking, because since you LOOK good, you'd never be treated shitty for your looks which a lot of ugly people experience...

So true. Validation for your looks is constant when you are good-looking, and the opposite when you are ugly. To say that doesn't have an affect on your net personality is silly.
>>
File: Miranda Kerr orbital.png (1 MB, 761x655) Image search: [Google]
Miranda Kerr orbital.png
1 MB, 761x655
>>16584470
Idk whether to believe you or not but you probably don't have high cheekbones... You don't understand how rare they are, yours are probably higher than average but not quite high, and they really need to be HIGH as in tight around your eye like pic related

she's attractive because of her cheekbones and I'm done replying to this... I am not a redpiller that thinks life revolves around sex and looking good but I'm not a bluepiller who thinks personality can get you girls without being handsome.
>>
File: cheeckbones.jpg (17 KB, 101x171) Image search: [Google]
cheeckbones.jpg
17 KB, 101x171
>>16584494
I would say my cheekbones are the same height as that, but that doesn't mean I'm attractive. Besides, standards of beauty for men and women are completely different so why are you even grouping them together?
>>
I like women, but they're infuriating when they they don't like me because of my lack of money. At least they look my way though... sigh... I just want to Fuck...
>>
>>16584258
What America do you live in, fuckin plebonian
>>
>>16584562
The one where girls are offended when you even mention sex. I don't know what america you live in but that's been my experience.
>>
>>16584583

I really don't understand it either. Our culture is the most sexually liberal it has ever been, yet the same people who will go suck 20 dicks off Tinder will go "ew gross" if you make a sexual joke
>>
>>16584585
>Our culture is the most sexually liberal it has ever been
This is a bad thing. Before even ugly men got women, look at fucking Einstein to name one he was married. Now "sexually liberal" means more sex for women and the top hottest men, no forced sex with most men (who are ugly).

Basically, ugly men/most men are underclass citizens. Women have tons of sex by age 20 with the same hot guy, and the other guys stay virgins until they buy hookers or something.
>>
They are prudes to you but not to higher status men
>>
>>16584585
>yet the same people who will go suck 20 dicks off Tinder will go "ew gross" if you make a sexual joke

It's because you are not attractive enough. If you are 7.5/10 you can make direct sexual jokes, or say the most autistic shit ever and women will just eat it up.
>>
>>16584772
>>16584823
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1292123500755.png (124 KB, 520x466) Image search: [Google]
1292123500755.png
124 KB, 520x466
Maybe it's you, OP. Maybe you should focus your attention on becoming someone that women WANT to fuck instead of being a whiny little bitch.
>>
>>16584823
>>16584823
Listen, just hold your fucking head down and never deal with a woman again. If you can kill your sex drive and stop thinking about it you'll be a lot better off. Women a thugs, criminal, thiefs, they cry rape, you will never win dealing with them, you can't hit them, you can't argue with them, you can't win any way you see it. If you're ugly it's like going into a battlefield without a weapon. If you're attractive you are on the winning team always.

This is why women automatically assume that every redpiller is ugly, and in that they prove that redpill is true. Only ugly men can be bitter, only they have a reason to be. And it's because women treat them like shit, not just because they don't get sex, they're the losers for the rest of their natural born lives.

And if "7.5" is the minimum to be attractive, then that means average men (5-6.5) are disgusting to women, God knows what it's like to be a -5. I'm sure a lot of men reading this are living the sub-5 lifestyle without even knowing it. Only death will bring them peace.
>>
>>16584854
Who the fuck are you you fucking moron. How do you "become" someone women want to fuck? Are you gonna magically make your face less ugly than what you were born with? Are women gonna magically see you as sexy because you spent your life and youth earning money to buy them shit they don't need?

Sorry if you're genuinely saying this, not as an insult. But fuck, you are so stupid if you think anything besides a skull transplant and the addition of 10-20 years youth will make you "become" attractive to women. Fuck that pic related, two bitches laughing at me like they gossip and talk about ugly ass people (that's almost everyone alive right now)

We don't live in a world where this stuff doesn't matter, maybe in the next life.
>>
>>16584862
>Are women gonna magically see you as sexy because you spent your life and youth earning money to buy them shit they don't need?
Actually yes, that's how it works.
>>
We DO wanna fuck more than anything...just not with creeps like 80% of guys are.

I mean I've "gone out" with ugly guys for the food and entertainment, but it always ends with a polite "see you later". But if a hot guy talks to me then I'll pretty much put on a beacon which says "PENIS GOES HERE".

It's kinda like being a hungry dog, but as hungry as you are only fillet minion will be suitable to scarf down.
>>
>>16584877
No, actually, stupid. That's actually not how it works. Are you male or female? Only a man would say something so foolish.
>>16584896
You're ruthless and the cause of every mans suffering. You say this as if you're bragging about it on a board full of ugly men. I'm not mad at you, I just see you as primitive because you can't see a person past their appearance.

Btw, how dare you call 80% of men creeps? This pisses me off but I didn't want to bitch about it. That word is extremely hurtful to men and it's thrown around too often by the same bitches who cry rape and manipulate men just like you admit to do.
>>
>>16584925
Not her, but I really can't take people seriously when they say shit like
>That word is extremely hurtful to men
I read posts like yours with a smirk
>>
>>16584939

that's kind of pathetic and creepy of you desu
>>
>>16584945
Lol okay. I'm not the one who takes words on the internet seriously.
>>
>>16584939
creep is the worst insult you can say, it destroys men.
>>
>why is no one interesting?
>comes to 4chan every night to hate other people

It's you, man. It's you.
>>
I'm 20 and I don't have sex unless I'm in a long term relationship because I know I'm unable to seperate my emotions from intimacy.

Get over it. You have hands for a reason
>>
>>16584951
Only weak men, and why would I want to date a weak man?
>>
>>16584979
Idk if you're trolling but it doesn't hurt because they're weak..ugly men get called creep for trying to succeed socially, It's a way to put men down for not being attractive... but you're probably just a childish troll.
>>
That's what makes me happiest. I only want sex with my life partner.
>>
>>16584325
>tfw within the 7.4%, and probably worse than that since it's been 3 years.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.