[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Casual sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: cas sex.jpg (76 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cas sex.jpg
76 KB, 600x400
What are some good ways to find women to have casual sex with online. Tried some like craiglist, but that's not too popular in my country (Sweden). Any advice?
>>
Go to a bar at 2 am and find the drunkest one.

Get one with dyed hair and a lot of tattoos so you know she hates herself too much to bother to whine even if she regrets it in the morning.
>>
Dude... that's what Tinder is for.
>>
go on okcupid

dont fill out your profile. type out 2-3 sentences MAX

MESSAGE ALL THE WOMEN. ALL OF THEM

dont be trying to figure out their lives and seem all buddy buddy. just post random shit like I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT

trust me those okcupid bitches love that shit. i banged a bunch of them and you'll find two types of girls on that site.

ugly insecure lifewreckers who want "companionship" which really just means someone to bitch to about life

and average looking shy girls who want a quick bang

i fucked this hot pawg 7/10 from there. one of the best month and a half of this slut cheating on her boyfriend with me

so yeah go gettem champ. once youre tired of the average pussy and wanna mack on some hotties hit a bar up
>>
>>16583940
>Go to a bar at 2 am
the only ones left at that hour are the fat and ugly ones because nobody wants them
>>
>>16584225
pussy is pussy why the fuck do you care

it doesn't even feel as good as your own hand
>>
>>16584233
you have a really terrible outlook on life my friend
>>
>>16584241
if you can make yourself orgasm there's no reason to make other people involved.

you wouldn't make someone else wipe your ass, why the fuck do you want to make someone else make you cum?
>>
I thought guys were having the easiest time with casual sex in Sweden as of late, OP. Maybe you should follow suit.
>>
>>16584225
So people go out at 12am, get drunk by 1:30am...
You have a 30min window OP, go go go.
>>
Bodycontact.com

Lycka till!
>>
File: tumblr_n9posq36Vo1tdnlfjo5_500.png (372 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9posq36Vo1tdnlfjo5_500.png
372 KB, 500x466
I'm also curious. Only... I want to have sex with a guy. I've always considered myself straight, but I've been... curious... lately.

Is Grindr a good start? I just moved to a new city where I know nobody, and I want to try.
>>
>>16583936
Start wearing casual clothing. Fake it before you make it.
>>
File: 7405.jpg (69 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
7405.jpg
69 KB, 283x283
>>16583936
>Sweden
Mein neger.
If you're under 30, I can recommend Dayviews.
It's not made for hookups, but you can tell pretty well if women are interested or not.
>>
Any ways or places to hook up which don't involve either party being shitfaced?
>>
>>16583936
>implying all your women aren't getting raped by sandniggers
>haha... thanks swedish obama
>>
>>16584241
No, your just a beta who they cheat on.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.