[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sandnigger here. Just curious, what is it that I must do to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images (4).jpg (7 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7 KB, 470x313
Sandnigger here. Just curious, what is it that I must do to make /pol/ like me?
>>
>>16577034
Kill yourself
>>
>>16577034
renounce islam, condemn race mixing, endorse trump. and poo in the loo, for fucks sake.
>>
>>16577034
Most of /pol/ will hate you no matter what, but a large portion of them would like you if you stayed out of western countries and worked hard to make the middle east not a shit hole.
>>
>>16577034
Ask /pol/
>>
I like you, anon
>>
>>16577034
why do you /pol/ to like you when you have all those oil billions?
>>
>>16577038

Oh I've tried all of that, and it doesn't work.

>>16577039

I am staying out, but we all know the middle east is at least a thousand years away from being less of a shit hole.

>>16577045

Thank you, anon. I like you as well.

>>16577048

I just want to know how. I enjoy being a diplomatic person who's able to get along with everyone, and if someone doesn't get along with me, surely he's irritated by a personal flaw of mine. If that's the case, I want to learn what it is, and fix it.
>>
>>16577084
you still can't poo in the loo pajeet?
>>
the real question is... why in the fuck do you care if /pol/ likes you?

/pol/ is the drunk uncle that turns thanks giving dinner into a political debate.
>>
>>16577084
>surely he's irritated by a personal flaw of mine. If that's the case, I want to learn what it is, and fix it.

Have you considered that some people are just shitty because they can be? People will hate you simply because they don't have something more deserving to hate at the moment, and this applies regardless of who you are in life.
>>
>>16577084
>I am staying out, but we all know the middle east is at least a thousand years away from being less of a shit hole.
I just mean economically so immigrants have no excuse to emigrate, that should only take 50-100 years for some nations.
>>
Have you tried being white?
>>
File: lighteyelevitine.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lighteyelevitine.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>16577146
what if he's already >white like assad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.