[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images (31).jpg (23 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
23 KB, 384x384
3rd girlfriend I've ever had was about to have sex with me and she saw my penis and burtst out laughing. I stood there like a deer in the headlights in shock and shame. I started crying and she just left. I feel so depressed and I really didn't need this especially with other issues in my life RN. I think I may just kill myself. I'm not good at anything and have an inferior dick. I'm 5-6 inches.
>>
lmfao
>>
File: 1449898533112.jpg (63 KB, 623x799) Image search: [Google]
1449898533112.jpg
63 KB, 623x799
that's average, she must be a whore used to savage 10 inch nigger dick. but then again I'm a fellow 5 incher here who's never had a gf...
>>
Maybe there is something else wrong with your dick or how you presented it that made her laugh. Maybe it's very narrow like a pencil?
>>
That's solidly average. I don't think I believe you.
>>
>>16576168
Thats average. Bitch was retarded to react the way she did. Dont let it get to you.
>>
>>16576196
This, i cant believe how many posts on /adv/ are bullshit/jokes and people genuinely respond...

LMFAO a deer in the headlights followed by crying...FUCK LOL this is obviously fake but hilarious
>>
I'm around 5.5 inches and although I sometimes feel self-concious about it I never had any problems or complaints, or laughs for that matter. I'm a good looking guy with a great body so maybe they just cope with it idk.

I do hate the first time I'm with a new chick and she sees/touches it. For some reason I'm always a bit nervous when that happens.
Tomorrow it's that time again, first fuck with a new grill. wish me luck
>>
File: tumblr_ny8fjxJz7z1r8q9x8o1_500.png (134 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny8fjxJz7z1r8q9x8o1_500.png
134 KB, 500x375
>>16576168
You got a shaggy down there boy
>>
>>16576168
>things that literally never happened
>>
I remember the first time I saw my boyfriend's dick. He's a grower and he was between 1"-2" flaccid. I was surprised and confused, but I wasn't going to show it. What kind of asshole does that? I just kept going.
That'd be like, if I took off my shirt and a guy just pointed and laughed at my breasts and left. No guy is gonna do that. Why are guys so scared of girls doing it to them?

If someone did that to me, I wouldn't want to be with an asshole like that anyway.
>>
>>16576505
Well no, you'd have to be a pretty awful person to do that on the spot. But I could see how you would be kinda dissapointed and enjoy yourself less. That's what they 'fear' ; I guess.
>>
>>16576505
>Why are guys so scared of girls doing it to them?

women are allowed to be assholes without consequences because they have higher inhernet value than men and can get away with it
>>
Heh, trust me when I say this - you're fine. You're normal. Anatomically complete and correct.

Others aren't, and can only wish they were... :(
>>
>>16576591
yes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.