[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meets great girl >she is everything I wanted as a gf >also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 8484984984984.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
8484984984984.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>meets great girl
>she is everything I wanted as a gf
>also pretty and has nice body
>can cook

>but told me recently that she likes watching snuff films

Is this it? Should I break it off?
Seems like a huge red flag to me
>>
>>16576079
I couldn't be with someone who was ok with watching stuff films just because I could never trust them to relate with my experiences. I get nauseous when I see too much gore, violence, rape etc when watching films. She'd probably think I was a pansy.

I'd be worried on what other skeletons are hiding in her closet. Why is he so okay with watching people die?
>>
>>16576079
i watch liveleak pretty often

can i have her
>>
>>16576079
Why don't you just tap that ass as much as you can and not worry that she likes watching people die
>>
>>16576097
Maybe because she will cut my dick off some day while I sleep just 4 fun I dunno
>>
Oh my god... You whiny baby. Be happy you didn't end up with a basic bitch! On second thought, you don't deserve her. Let her go
>>
>>16576110
>>>/r9k/ Fuck off honestly.
>>
>>16576121
The one who should fuck off to r9k is probably you. Mr. I want an innocent virgin i can marry and then fuck her like a prostitute and scare the shit out of her
>>
you're on fucking 4chan, how can you judge?

But as long as it doesn't end in legal toruble, and I can't see why it would, just tell her you're not comfortable with that.

You need to be honest about it, she obviously trusts you enough to tell you something this 'out there' so just say youre not comfortable with it.
>>
Ask her how she got into it. Might give you some perspective and insight, rather than hastily judge her
>>
File: 1449898809985.jpg (178 KB, 599x1172) Image search: [Google]
1449898809985.jpg
178 KB, 599x1172
rape her
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.