[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Hangman Example.gif (6 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
Hangman Example.gif
6 KB, 300x366
I am 37 (although I look like I am in my mid 20s). Recently divourced with my husband. From what I get, finding another at this age decent person is virtually hopeless.
>>
women play the dating game on easy mode
>>
I'll stick it in your butt for a fee
>>
>>16571668
No you shouldn't. There is someone out there right now who is wondering what it's like to meet someone like you.
>>
you like like you're in your mid 20's and you're seriously asking yourself this? there are hundreds of men who are looking for someone like you right now. You like young guys, MILF is one of the biggest fetishes out there. You like guys your age, guess what they're lonely too.
>>
>finding another at this age decent person is virtually hopeless.
you do realize its the 21st century right?

people keep marrying later and later each year
>>
>>16571741
>>16571749
Just look at what people said in this archived thread. It is worrying and that girl is only 30!: http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/16563832/#16563832
>>
>>16571760

the fact of the matter is most people using this board aren't 37 or interested in 37 year olds so nothing they say matters
>>
no bb
>>
>>16571768
Well, the OP in that thread linked to another archived thread where people are more optimistic on the situation. And then someone came in to point out that people on that thread were more optimistic as there were more women replying while in that thread it was mostly men and men don't like women that old.
>>
>>16571668
NEW ZEALAND
E
W

Z
E
A
L
A
N
D
Srsly tho,pls be in Hastings
>>
Why does everyone have this weird misconception? It's so negative and not even close to true. I know many, many people who've found love later in life. A friend of mine got married at 85 after dating him for 10 years. My bf's grandma started dating her boyfriend in 1993, they're now in their late 70's. My mom divorced her husband three years ago and has now been with her bf for 2 years and they just bought property together. My mom just turned 40. My grandma got a divorce at age 38 and remarried at 50 to a really wonderful guy who treats her well & is family to me. My best friend was in a 20 year relationship- from age 15 to 25- and supposedly "missed" the opportunity to find a great guy, but married a guy with 2 kids 3 years ago when she was 32. They're really happy. I remember I had teachers who were engaged- they had dated for 5 years and got engaged at age 45-50ish.

If you tell yourself it's impossible to find a mate at your age, you won't. You get what you expect to get, it's a soft rule of psychology. If you put out that insecure vibe youll be less likely to link up, not just because guys will be less interested, but because you will undermine yourself. Just be confident, go outside some, and someone will come along.
>>
>>16571798
>>16571768
I'm older and I've heard the same shit many times. The best years are over nig, explain yourself.
>>
Of course you should, you worthless narcissistic cunt
>>
>>16571668
Things aren't quite that bad. There are lots of men in their 40s looking to try again. And living on your own for at least a while might be a very good thing.
>>
>>16571668
>Looks like they're in their twenties
>Trouble dating
>Female
Yeah uh something isn't adding up
>>
>>16571668

>should i kill myself if its going to be hard to find another husband?

is this how people actually think? jesus christ.
>>
>>16571668
>37
>looks like 25

stay deluded m8
>>
>>16571811
Fuck off
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.