[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate the people I work with, its gotten to the point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1449896004733.png (351 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1449896004733.png
351 KB, 512x384
I fucking hate the people I work with, its gotten to the point where im on the bottom rung and the shit end of every joke and I think its only going to get worse. I work with a bunch of black people so hood culture is norm and i stand out as a white guy who doesnt constantly make up stories about getting laid. I kinda feel like quitting but for some reason feel like somethings stopping me. I don't need the job and the pays not even that great for the shitty amount of work I do to begin with so why shouldn't this be an easier decision for me?
>>
bump i really need answers here
>>
>>16569749
Find a job that requires intelligence.
>>
Bring bananas to work.
>>
>>16569749

>GUISE I HATE MY JOB I SHOULD QUIT BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE IT ANALYZE ME I NEED ANSWERS

sounds like a waste of everyones time. whatever you said you'd probably deny, considering you are denying yourself the chance to quit this job.
>>
>>16569749
I am the only white person in an all black apartment complex. My bf is white too, but he grew up next to projects and his friends were all project kids. He gets along with all our neighbors and they are all super nice, but they have very different interests than me in movies and music, a lot of the male friends want to bang, and I just do not feel super relaxed. So I am interested to hear this.
>>
>>16570462

Why are you dating hood rats?
>>
>>16569749
First off, you should try contacting your boss. Be sure not to ask him/her if he/she is in a bad mood. Make sure that they're calm, then tell them about your problem. If they tell you to just suck it up and deal with it, then start being assertive and pushing back. Don't be a bully, but be strong.
>>
>>16570467
He isn't.
He grew up in an urban area and his house was located near a major project. But he himself is not a hood rat.
>>
>>16570476
What exaxtly is the problem tho?
He doesnt like working around blck people always talking about sex

How is he suposed to present that to a boss?
>>
>>16570493
I had the same problem with Mexican co-workers who always called me gringo and got mad because I worked hard.

That job wasn't for me.
>>
>>16570497
Too bad cultures cant mix better
>>
>>16569749
Racist white shit
>>
>>16570462
its pretty much a one-up cultural where the worst seem obsessed with their position in the pyramid. Everyone rips on each other constantly and I honestly cant keep up, its too much effort.

>>16570627
>races dont fall into cultures
yeah okay
>>
>>16569749
Learn to bantz

Just call them ugly/short/fat/unstylish/high pitched in funny ways. They will respect you for it.

>eyes far apart
Yeah, says the guy whose eyes don't like each other.

>baggy pants
Yeah, says Jared from subway. It's time to buy some new pants man, you've lost the weight.

Get creative.
>>
>>16570772
and thats the thing usually i can handle this sort of thing but everytime it happens i just blank out
>>
>>16570790
Go to /fa/ and argue about mundane shit. That board has the best banter when it comes to personal attacks. You will get good and eventually be much wittier than they are.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.