[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boyfriend I don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1440777476004.jpg (91 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1440777476004.jpg
91 KB, 340x340
So, I got myself into a pickle...
I met this guy who goes on /r9k/, he's really cool and a great friend. We talk everyday and have a lot of fun hanging out. We have a very sarcastic friendship.
So, he randomly asked me to be his girlfriend, I really thought it was a joke because I told him internet relationship are really dumb. I said "ahhahah Sure senpai :)"

He started referring to me as his girlfriend.
And I told him that I legit thought he was joking, and didn't really mean to say yes in all seriousness. I also have a boyfriend. He played it off like it was nothing and still refers to me as his girlfriend and he even buys me things.
I ask him not to but he says they are all gifts and I do wanna give his money back some how.

My boyfriend is really aware of it, and I've told my other friends and they all agree'd he needs to "bust a nut somehow" lol. Some people think he's trying to drill in the idea that im his girlfriend so i'll believe it someday.
But I don't want him to end up hurting himself over this. What should I do?
>>
So, I got myself into a pickle...
I met this guy who goes on /r9k/, he's really cool and a great friend. We talk everyday and have a lot of fun hanging out. We have a very sarcastic friendship.
So, at a party he randomly asked me if I wanted to have sex, I really thought it was a joke because I told him internet relationship are really dumb. I said "ahhahah Sure senpai :)"

Then I was totally raped and stuff.
>>
>>16568985

>But I don't want him to end up hurting himself over this

That's his choice, not yours. You haven't really done anything wrong here, you've made your thoughts/feelings very clear, and he doesn't seem to care. If it's making you uncomfortable or putting strain on your relationship, send his gifts back and tell him you think it's best if you stop talking for a while
>>
>>16568993
ahhaha yeah!! Talking about his really TRIGGRED ME TOO. So please /adv/ be gentle.

But really, I keep telling him we aren't dating but he doesn't seem to listen. I think he's kinda delusional. Or maybe this is a weird joke he's play which involves..give me presents?
>>
>>16568998
I can do that, yeah. I Feel super guilty honestly, I have no idea what I did to really lead him on this way other than joking around. I don't know his address but maybe I can get him to give me his paypal and transfer money over and maybe block him.

I'll feel super bad if I do this but it has to be done. I just don't want him being sad.
>>
>>16568985
>But I don't want him to end up hurting himself over this. What should I do?
I pulled some shit like this, once. I was 12. People literally lined up to beat the shit out of me over that one, and while that didn't go as well for them as they thought it would, I learned my lesson anyway.

OP, you need to dump him flat, and frankly, you need to cut contact. He should not have friends if he treats them this way. This will hurt him terribly, but he NEEDS it: trauma is the only thing that can change someone like this.

O'm sorry. I know you don't want to hurt him. It's admirable. But compassion is about giving people what they need, not what they want, and so, painful though it is, this is the compassionate thing to do.
>>
>>16569009

>I'll feel super bad if I do this but it has to be done. I just don't want him being sad.
>I don't want him to end up hurting himself over this.

You're being manipulated. You might not see it, but this guy is kind of a creep. Most people who love to play the victim or flaunt their weaknesses are.
>>
>>16569885
Can you tell the story of what happened to you?
>>
>>16568985
Milk him for everything possible
>>
>>16568985
you should hurt him on this.
crazy people need well defined boundaries
unless those free gifts are awesome
>>
>>16569891
this OP. you wont see this level of truth on any other board since the majority of 4chan loves playing victim and refusing to own up to their responsibilities.
>>
File: Dr.-Who.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Dr.-Who.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>>16568985
>I met this guy who goes on /r9k/
>>
>>16568985

/r9k/ guys are super fucking clingy.
I made friends with a guy from there and after a few months of playing video games together and just having lulz he was like "you're my girlfriend right?".
He told his mother and brothers about me.

I ended up having to be straight up with him and make sure he got the idea.
He was really hurt but we worked it out.
Though we don't talk nearly as often but he's still my bro.

He's not the first clingy as f guy i have met there.
They read into things you say WAY TOO DEEP. Gotta be clear with them and leave no room for confusion.
>>
You shouldn't joke about being someones girlfriend when you are trying to friendzone them. Especially when we talking about robots or autists in general who have hard time reading into things.
>>
>>16568985
when you go r9k you don't come back

EVER

r9k guys are clingy and most are really immature, why do you even speak with someone who isn't in that place ironically?
>>
>>16569002
>Or maybe this is a weird joke he's play which involves..give me presents?
No. You keep talking to him, and it's giving him false hope. You need to put him in his place or cut contact.
>>
>>16568985
>So, he randomly asked me to be his girlfriend, I really thought it was a joke because I told him internet relationship are really dumb. I said "ahhahah Sure senpai :)"

Honestly, you deserve this shit. Don't give the copout bullshit line you thought he was joking. If he's sexually attracted to you, and you spend a lot of time together with the same interests, what did you think would happen? People like you make no fucking sense. What do most people want in a partner? Someone they are attracted to, who they enjoy doing stuff with. From the sounds of it you meet both criteria. Why on earth do you think he was joking? I don't buy it.

Don't fuck with someones feelings just because you don't have a spine to say no.

However, he's taken it too far. You need to apologize to him for saying you're his girlfriend, but you don't think of him that way and it's best you cut contact.
>>
If you're sure you're safe, take him for all he's worth.
>>
>>16568985
Tell him to fuck off.

He's going cry in /r9k/ anyway.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.