[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never thought this could happen to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1448655182156.jpg (13 KB, 200x233) Image search: [Google]
1448655182156.jpg
13 KB, 200x233
So lets start the Storytime:

>Be me
>Chemical Technichian in training
>2 weeks professional school
>pretty chill, cool teachers and intresting lessons
>Recess
>standing infront of two friends (which are sitting behind their desks)
>talking about games and whatnot
>room is pretty empty
>Girl from my class walks up from the side, stops and is now standing beside me
>reeeallly close
>If i shifted two centimeters to the left i would've touched her
>still talking mostly ignoring her
>".. so yeah, i guess i see why people arent that amazed of MGS V but i still find it pretty fascinating" -me 2015
>while I said this the girl, lets call her Liz moved up to me, now leaning against me
>"I think your fascinating to Anon"
>wut
>full steam beta machine
>"okey.."
>ignore her and again talk with friends
>Liz:" Is it ok if I lean myself against you?"
>she is already doing that but whatever
>"sure ..."
>proceed talking, not moving an inch because full beta
>she goes away after a minute ingoring her

But that isnt the only thing that happend:
>professional school still
>the do an fire exercise
>everyone has to leave the building
>its fall and almost everyone left their jackets because they thought it wouldnt be that cold outside
>thewinteriscoming.jpg
>step outside, everyone complaining that its cold
>be bikerfag and have a motorcycle jacket that is super fucking warm and generally comfortable
>Liz is walking beside me
>"hey Anon its cold, .... could you lend me you jacket?"
>fuck no
>decide to do a joke
>"nah, its to comfy, but if you want to get warm you could try to fit under it with me."
>Liz:"Sure, why not"
>wait what
>were standing in the cold and she is standing infront of me, pressed tightly against me under my jacket hugging me
>Say nothing and go back to beta statue mode
>not even huggin back

So /adv/ is this just normal behavoiur that I never experienced in high school because I was one of the there or is this something serious?

There are some other things too
>>
>>16568961
What country are you from?
This doesn't happen in America for sure
>>
File: 1448653412150.jpg (5 KB, 122x120) Image search: [Google]
1448653412150.jpg
5 KB, 122x120
>>16568977
From Germany

Also:
>lesson in school
>bored
>look around in classroom
>eyes get stuck on Liz's face
>thinking about what the fuck just happend in recess
>not moving my eyes
>suddenly she looks up
>too late to just look away now
>imfucked.jpg
>remember that i heard somewhere that when a girl has a crush on you that she smiles when your looks meet
>decide fuck it, this is already waaay to long to just look away
>iniciate smile and pull one eyebrow up
>ohgod that probably looked so fucking cringy
>expect her to just look away
>but wait theres more
>she actually smiles back
>this also happend a few times now
>>
She's into you. You were smooth the second time and didn't even realize it. Bro, take her out!

Keep ignoring her advances and you'll lose your chance.
>>
>>16569008

This times a million. Easy kill. 1000 points.
>>
File: adpoYWZ_700b.jpg (43 KB, 638x508) Image search: [Google]
adpoYWZ_700b.jpg
43 KB, 638x508
Your "beta male" characteristics actually made you do the EXACT thing you should if you are trying to get a girl's attention according to game theory. So yeah, she's definitely into you, you gave her every hint to just walk away and she's still interested. Go for it, do not worry about rejection because it WILL NOT HAPPEN. If you ask, she will definitely say yes.
>>
>>16569050
Be her new boy toy ;)
>>
File: 1449375279040.jpg (58 KB, 720x650) Image search: [Google]
1449375279040.jpg
58 KB, 720x650
>>16569050
>>16569011
>>16569117
Ok, I guess you all agree on the fact that she wants something with me so, how should I ask? What can I say to her? I've never did this before
>>
File: GetInTheFuckingRobotShinji.jpg (3 KB, 130x90) Image search: [Google]
GetInTheFuckingRobotShinji.jpg
3 KB, 130x90
shameless self bump
>>
Smooth af bro.
Just hit her up on the internet if you're scared irl. She already showed you that she wants you so it shouldn't be difficult at all.

I hope I'll find a qt beta bf like you when I start my IT-ausbildung in september but it's really uncommon for 18+ people in austria to do that thing. In the worst case I'll end up as a 23 y/o grill in a class full 15 y/o beta guys. Wish me luck.
>>
>>16569240
Literally just ask her if she wants to go for a coffee, or a drink, or whatever. Seriously. There is almost no way you can fuck this up.... Unless you like try to sniff her butthole without asking or something.
>>
That was nearly some quality game with the jacket move but you fucked it up by being a beta.
>>
6/10 would go further
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.