[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cheat sheet during test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: SI.png (1 MB, 505x777) Image search: [Google]
SI.png
1 MB, 505x777
My professor is allowing us to bring 2 pages of notes to the final. This is a 100 level college class. I managed to fit everything that I would have studied on to 2 pages at 10pt font. I feel like I'm cheating. I don't want to be the asshole who ruins it for everyone next year. Should I slim down my notes and try to memorize the stuff I removed? I guess I could do that and bring my slim copy and full copy and see what other students have. What would you do?
>>
>>16568948
Dude I'm sure you arent the only who did this, and you'll never see that prof again. ANd if yo udont, he wont remember.

Just get your fucking A and be done. No point getting a B and regetting it a year or two later when you dont even remember what the professor looks lke
>>
>>16568948
Either u r retarded or just go become a monk
>>
>>16568948
>2 pages of notes
>100 level

Public university in the south detected.
>>
>>16568948
>This is a 100 level college class.
A 101 course or something?

It's the prof's rules, do what you like.
>>
Bring the full copy. If he's a decent professor then the exam will be long enough or difficult enough that you'll still be under pressure. If he's a shit professor then it made no difference and the simple preparation of the sheet was enough for him to feel like you deserve an A.
>>
>>16568948

do you have to turn in the notes? if not, then how will he know just how much you fit there?
>>
Well, depends on the course. If you have a lot of equations needed to answer the questions, memorizing all of them (when in any job that requires them, you can easily look them up) is less important than remembering how and when to use them.
>>
>>16568948
Their college professors. They know this will happen but just can't say it
>>
>>16568948
Sauce
>>
If you really need 2 full pages of notes for a 100 level class, they're not going to help you. You're going to spend the entire exam frantically rummaging through your cheat sheets and it's going to take you ages to find the info you're looking for.
>>
>>16569694
I've taken in a doublesided page in size 7 font before. I wasn't stupid and I organised it so that I could find what I wanted quickly and efficiently. I didn't have everything on there because I didn't know the material, but because it provided me with a sense of safety, which made me feel more comfortable about the exam.

OP, if the professor has said you can have whatever you want on it, you can have whatever you want on it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.