[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my girlfriend is wearing leggings going out without telling me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: rsarn300_black.jpg (81 KB, 1035x1380) Image search: [Google]
rsarn300_black.jpg
81 KB, 1035x1380
my girlfriend is wearing leggings going out without telling me at first before I asked how the fuck am I opposed to react to this?
>>
>>16566411
dump her, join the French Foreign Legion.
>>
>>16566411
Wat, they're just leggings wtf is wrong with you bro
>>
>>16566411
I don't understand, what's the problem?
>>
ha
>>
>>16566411
Absolutely haram!
>>
>>16566411
Post pics for "reasons"
>>
pretty much every girl wears leggings now, so what?
>>
File: 1447539744224.png (5 KB, 483x268) Image search: [Google]
1447539744224.png
5 KB, 483x268
>>16566411
>>
>>16566411
It's over.
>>
>>16566477
so you can very clearly see their vagina and butthole. its fine unless youre in a committed relationship with someone. i dont know about anyone else, but i dont want my partners assets being advertised like that. i dont advertise myself like that when im in a relationship, and i expect the same sentiment from a partner.
>>
>>16566515
>so you can very clearly see their vagina and butthole.
... unless they're wearing underwear. even if they weren't, there's no way you can see a 'butthole' or 'vagina'. some camel toe at most, but once again, underwear

Are you muslim or underage?
>>
>>16566515
Are you a virgin?
And is the girlfriend your crush?
>>
Or just don't be a controlling jackass?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 527x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 527x612
>you will never see a girl's vagina and butthole
>>
File: images (1).png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
5 KB, 225x225
>>
Who even cares? They're just leggings.
>>
>>16566411
Embrace the kekholdry, my friend. It feels great.
>>
>>16566515
Then break up with her and tell the next girl you date, "You will not wear leggings if you want to be with me," preferably on the second date. That will go well.
>>
File: political cartoon.jpg (109 KB, 630x441) Image search: [Google]
political cartoon.jpg
109 KB, 630x441
>>16566411
Well don't make a political cartoon about your feelings because that's already been done.
>>
It's time to act like an adult and handle this like a grown man who is NOT jealous or controlling. You will act like a man who is calm and practices self control.

You are going to STOP showing her any affection. Girls notice this!

When she asks why you haven't been hugging or kissing her, you calmly say "I guess seeing you wear those tight pants around other guys is sort of a turn off for me."

She can call you insecure or jealous if she wants. You keep cool and act as if you really don't care about the relationship anymore.

If she has high interest in you, she will stop wearing those pants. Then you can start showing her some affection again.

If she continues to wear the pants, you tell her "Look, Susie. I think this relationship was over a while ago, so it's time to go our separate way. Good bye, Susie." No hug, no nothing. Just goodbye.

She is being disrespectful as your girlfriend when she wears those pants because she knows other guys are looking at her butt.

If she was dating Robert Pattinson or Channing Tatum, she wouldn't be wearing those pants for other guys to see her ass
>>
File: nothing at all.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nothing at all.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>16566477
I'm female and I think that they are shameless, unattractive, tasteless, leave nothing to the imagination, and indecent. I would never wear leggings without some form of skirt, shorts, or dress over them- even if it was translucent or a miniskirt, it would be better than nothing.

HOWEVER, I still respect other people's right to wear them even though they're not to my taste.

If I had a female partner that wore them I'd tell them how I feel about them and that I don't think they should be worn, same way I tell my boyfriend he really shouldn't go out in public wearing the shirts with ketchup and grease stains and holes in them. But same as my boyfriend I don't think I'd really be able to forbid them or stop them, it'd be more like a suggestion.
>>
>>16566411
Don't acknowledge it. Reduce acknowledging her existence to low grunts or loud belches depending on the availability of cheap alcohol. Sit on the couch and watch TV, try not to move any muscles for hours. Also give up personal hygiene

When she inevitably comes to you with demands to change, you now have leverage to make demands for change as well.
>>
>>16566411
Finger her and show her who's boss.
>>
I used to be like you. You just gotta suck it up man or youll be a prick and a single one forever
>>
>>16566411

лoл
>>
>>16566411
Sounds like you're dating a tart. You can't change tarts. They specifically wear alluring clothing to get men to look at them. Arguing with them about it is pointless. No matter how you word it, you'll be seen as a controlling dickhead. When the issue is really her dressing because she needs her self esteem fix by men looking at her.

I used to date a lot of chubby girls (I'm a big guy) with big tits. Constantly wearing low cut cleavage tops that put them on display to grab attention.

The best way to deal with it is to tell them you're not interested in dating someone who dresses like she's single to grab mens attention. If thats how she wants to dress, her choice, but don't expect you to stick around.
>>
>>16567048
>I use to be alpha but being a c_ck was easier
>>
Ohh cry harder, your tears only make my pussy hungrier.
>>
File: BklUpUyCYAAXF6X.png (265 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
BklUpUyCYAAXF6X.png
265 KB, 500x333
>>16566987

someone's got no booty
>>
rly
>>
God, the girl is wearing leggings and you`ve turned her into some seductive slut. Why not approach her nicely, you know, being a responsible adult(?) that is talking to a human, and perhaps voice your concern calmly and maybe suggest shopping for pants or whatever.
But you seem like a controlling jerk, and would probably have a hard time containing yourself, so do her a favor and break up.
>>
>>16567539
I don't think I'm jealous. I just don't personally like the style. It's immodest.
>>
>>16566984
you illuminated me
>>
>>16566984
Sounds like a guilt trip.
>>
dump her! next thing you know she'll be eating pork or showing her hair to people!
>allahu ahkbarrr!
>>
>>16567948

As a man, I don't like leggings either. Most don't look good in them, and even those with amazing busts and the perfect leg shape/length soon seem less interesting because very little is left to the imagination.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.