[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you lose respect for a girl that gives you sex whenever you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 67u6ywthsrwyu.jpg (72 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
67u6ywthsrwyu.jpg
72 KB, 500x348
Do you lose respect for a girl that gives you sex whenever you want? Explain why or why not

>pic unrelated
>>
No, because #thatsmyfetish.
>>
>>16566101
If anyone on 4chan knew a girl who would give them sex whenever they wanted it, they wouldn't be on 4chan.
>>
>>16566101

No, but it's a problem when they want to send me nudes 24/7. I've got a job and friends I enjoy being out in public with, last thing I want is to open my phone to respond to a text and my friends seeing my girlfriend's tits without warning.
>>
>>16566101

I do lose respect if we just met and/or haven't had sex before.

I don't lose respect if it is someone with whom I have already had sex.
>>
>>16566125

logical paradox . . .
>>
>>16566101
>Do you lose respect for a girl that gives you sex whenever you want?
No, quite the opposite infact. You expect to have to work for it a bit at first, that's part of the game after all. The chase and building the anticipation is half the fun. Once you're settled in to a relationship though it's completley different. If you don't want to have sex that's one thing, but if you're witholding it just for the sake of witholding it that sets the alarm bells ringing. It tells me you're in to mind games, that you're the sort of person who's going to cause me problems because you think a bit of drama is fun. Also, if you're not going to satisfy my needs, you have no right to act surprised when I find someone else who will.
>>
>>16566142
what about if it's with an ex?
>>
>>16566186
That's not really something I'd get in to to be honest. That said, if it was a situation where I could just show up, get laid, then go home again without having to do the relationship part, or even attempt to make it look like I was doing the relationship part then yeah, I think I'd view that person in a different light entireley.
>>
>>16566101
No. That sounds awesome.
>>
>>16566204
What if she desperately wants you back and believes having sex will bring you two closer to a relationship?

How do you win back the trust and heart of a man that ended the relationship?
>>
>>16566111
This desu senpai.
>>
>>16566101
>Do you lose respect for a girl that gives you sex whenever you want? Explain why or why not
If she fucks on the first date, then yes, I wouldn't see the fun in fucking a girl with no effort.
If you are in a relationship? no, you are in a relationship.
>>
>>16566263
what if its with an ex that desperately wants you back?
>>
>>16566234
Ok, now we're getting somewhere. So, sex is a really good way to keep him interested, there's no doubt about that, but don't give it up too easily. If I can come to your place, get laid, then go to the pub with my mates when we're done that's great, but if you let me do that whenever I please I'm going to asume you're happy with that arrangement. Obviously it'll vary from person to person, but being able to get sex on demand without having to go through the whole "being a couple" thing would be the holy grail for me. I'd say make him work for it a little bit every now and again. Have him over to watch a film, go out for a drink together, something like that, then don't give him anything. What you're aiming for is to send him home with blue balls thinking to himself "shit, why won't she sleep with me? Am I getting fat? Has she found someone else? Am I no good at sex?". If he can get it whenever he wants, he'll never put more effort in to it, but if you make him work for it then he's got to try hard to impress you, and that just might lead to what you're after.
>>
>>16566278
If she can only offer sex to try and win you back, then something is off.
I don't know the circumstances of your breaking up, but sex might not be the thing that rekindles it, it reeks of desperation to me.
>>
>>16566281
I like the way you think anon
great advice
thank you
>>
>>16566281
what if she withholds sex because she doesn't want to be used for his own selfish gain? can you win an ex back by withholding sex and try to do other things that builds a relationship? how do you get an ex back without seeming too desperate or super tryhard? because that will also turn him away
>>
>>16566111
Nah, that's bullshit. I still need things to do after I empty my nut-sack
>>
I don't care too much either way, but something I never understood was how guys get their panties in a bunch over girls treating sex with them as a "prize" or something to be earned or whatever, but then a girl who doesn't do that and just has sex with who they want to is bad too. I don't really get it
>>
>>16566101
if we are sexually monogamous, it increases my respect for her. to me, it indicates that my needs are important to her, and that she is willing to do what it takes to fulfill them. if i am abstaining from sex with other women, and she does not take care of me in that sense, then i lose respect for her. bear in mind though, that i have a ludicrously high sex drive. i have not encountered many grills that can keep up.
>>
>>16566311
pls respond
>>
>>16566111
this is false
i have several, and i still frequent the chan
>>
>>16566281
>Have him over to watch a film, go out for a drink together, something like that, then don't give him anything.
i would stop calling, honestly. it would also be very unlikely that i would question myself. in that kind of situation, both parties know what the deal is. this behavior would violate the terms of the arrangement.
>>
>>16566141
>logical paradox

Not in the least. OP's phrasing was "whenever I want".
>>
>>16566311
sex is a mutual gain. all participants benefit from it (presumably). if you only see/use sex as leverage or as a bargaining chip, then you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>16566430
how do you get an ex back?
>>
>>16566568
i dont. i may fuck an ex, but i see no point in getting back together with someone if i have already concluded that long term partnership is not sustainable. my advice to you is to find someone new. your old relationship ended for a reason, and that reason (or its cause) is unlikely to change.
>>
>>16566101
lol
>>
If we're in a serious relationship, no it's good and expected.

If we're not dating/just friends/acquaintances, and you put out like that, yeah I do.
>>
>>16566816
How is that ever a bad thing? Trolling is 2014. Guys always want to get laid. Girls do too. They're only ever afraid the guy might either perceive them as a slut or won't commit if that's what she wants. That's when girls start using sex as a tool, a means to use someone. You are a part of the disease. Cut it out.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.