[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can i call the cops and jail someone if they're a sociopath?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449964738203.jpg (6 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
1449964738203.jpg
6 KB, 240x210
Can i call the cops and jail someone if they're a sociopath? Or do I have to confirm it through doctors?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8ngDnWwFBI
>>
do you think they'd believe you? Without proof, you'll get nowhere. Even with proof it's likely you'll get nowhere.

Suprised you had to ask this question. Think about it logically:
What if you double crossed someone and they wanted to get back at you? If they could just report to the police that you were insane and have you jailed for petty personal reasons, that would create a huge issue.
>>
Perhaps in the mental ward, which is still a sort of jail.
>>
>>16564881
Sociopathy is not a mental illness.
If it were like that you'd have to call the cops on the majority of the CEOs out there
>>
>>16564892
I can replicate their sociopathic scenes at any time with the full context and still make them look insane.
It's a gipsy we're talking about. Of course gipsies of all people will come riddled with mental issues.
>>
what?
Being a sociopath is now a criminal offence?
ayy. I was diagnosed in 1997 and still not in jail. Thug life?
>>
>>16564881
Being a sociopath is no more illegal than shitposting
>>
>>16564881
>can I put someone who makes me uncomfortable in jail?
You sound worse than Stalin
>>
>>16564881
Retard
>>
>>16564881
Has he committed a crime?
>>
Being a sociopath is not illegal. So no. You can't.

Now grow up and stop trying to incriminate someone just because they don't agree with you.
>>
>>16564881

Can we jail you for being this autistic?
>>
File: 1448229680172.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448229680172.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
My sides
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.