[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the protocol for trying to get with someone at a party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
What is the protocol for trying to get with someone at a party whom happens to be in your class? Does "Don't shit where you eat" apply?

>One year of school left (will probably never see most of these people again, but I don't want a whole year of shit/drama)
>Target has shown possible signs of interest (but from experience, I can't differentiate interest from niceness anyway)
>Target is a friend but not close. Don't want to cause bad tension between us.
>>
No, shitting where you eat refers to jobs.
>>
OP, don't do it you fucking idiot. This is your future career at stake.

>>16564546
Yes, it refers to schools to.o

School is practically a job. In fact, you use it to get a job. Sexual shit makes you lose possible connections since she can and will use it as a reason to severely ostracize you.

>inb4 muh experience
Some good that will do when OP is sitting in a kangaroo court hearing for sexual harassment
>>
>>16564557
Do you use 'don't shit where you eat' to rationalise why you don't get any girls?
>>
>>16564568
Yes, not girls in my classes since I care about graduating on time and I'm not a complete dumbfuck.
>>
>>16564572
What sort of fuckwit do you have to be that dating someone in your class ruins your academic career like that?
>>
>>16564574
You just have to attend college in 2015, where women are free from responsibility of their own actions, and the administration supports this.

On a more low level, just wait until she blabs to the whole class about how you practically raped her. You'll be a fucking pariah, and nobody gives good references for a pariah.
>>
>>16564582
Of course, your fears are completely rational and your celibacy is completely voluntary.
>>
>>16564587
Yes I care about graduating and getting a job. That is still rational, no?
>>
>>16564590
Did you not read what I said? I said it's completely rational.
>>
>>16564596
Yes I did. You were acting like a pompous, contrarian shithead.
>>
>>16564599
Of course I wasn't. Where in the world did you get that idea?
>>
>>16564601
>replies to every post
>excessively using formal terms like "celibacy"
>obvious sarcasm here >>16564587

Really, how would anyone with a brain think that after all your previous #YOLO retardation in your previous posts you would do a sudden reversal and 100% agree with everything I say without a fight?
>>
>>16564607
Anon, it's hard to read tones through text. I wasn't even that other anon.
>>
>>16564546
I don't get it how is it different from OP's case?

All his greentexts could easily apply to a workplace situation as well.
>>
>>16564610
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>16564616
Come on, you're getting unnecessarily mad now.
>>
>>16564617
>Gets called out on acting like a faggot
>u-u-u mad?
>a-a-am i oldfag nao?
>>
>>16564620
Are you okay? I feel like you need to turn of the computer and get some fresh air or something.
>>
hoooolyyy shit anons calm thy ugly (man) tits. OP just wants to hit on a girl he maybe likes and maybe she likes him.

why don't you just try and find out if she does? just be veerryy carefull that's all. there's no harm in girls when you're at school. it's realy not a fair argument to say you have to focus on career instead of.. you know.. living your life with some love every once in a while?

or am I crazy?
>>
>>16564630
It's 2015, crazy is the new normal.
>>
>>16564630
But anon, it could fuck your whole life over! You could end up homeless and charged with rape! And it's all women's fault! Don't you SEE??
>>
>Does "Don't shit where you eat" apply?
naw. I fucked 3 chicks in my class back when I was in school.
One of those sluts got real mad when she saw me getting it going with number 3 but it was mostly hilarious.

go for it.
>>
>>16564630
You can "live your life" by partaking in stupid risks for entertainment like hard drug use, asphyxiation fetishes, and war tourism but don't be surprised if your life gets ruined or ended as a result.

Face it, actions have consequences. If you can avoid the negative ones and actually choose to do so, there's a higher chance that things will turn out better for you.
>>
>>16564634
>it could fuck your whole life over! You could end up homeless and charged with rape!
None of that is untrue.
>>
>>16564633
>>16564630
It's 2015. There is no room for "mistakes" anymore.
>>
>>16564646
Excuse you, but did you not read >>16564557?
>>
>>16564647
Almost 2016, actually. Come on anon, get your shit together.
>>
>>16564649
Yes, that's why it's not untrue.

Action have consequences. Are you not surprised?

>>16564650
Oh joy, even better.
>>
File: Skub.jpg (55 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
Skub.jpg
55 KB, 500x354
>>16564543
I am OP and you two fucks are gayer than me. Jesus Christ...

>>16564630
>>16564639
Thank you for not flaming and actually giving advice..
>>
>>16564688
>Thank you for not flaming and actually giving advice that i want to hear

FTFY

How was this not advice: >>16564557?

Oh wait, it's because you didn't want to hear it. I don't get it, why would you make a thread asking for advice if you already decided what to do?

Needed something else to place the blame on when you fuck up? Don't say nobody didn't warn you.
>>
File: reported.jpg (167 KB, 492x600) Image search: [Google]
reported.jpg
167 KB, 492x600
>>16564700
>>
>>16564700
Anon, I told you to calm down. You're still so worked up, and it's not good for you.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.